Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... 06:30 - Feb 8 with 13211 viewsScottishEddie

...?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:39 - Feb 10 with 962 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:34 - Feb 10 by Loyal

Not you and your blatant attempts at cultivating division and hate on here.

You can't keep changing names as if to imply you are more than one person, it's not only bizarre it's definitely signs of illness.

Trolling is a get out saying for people wishing their will on others when they have no discourse to do anything else.

I've already posted regards the accounts and purchase of the club and the constant lies, the sale of youth products, sending questionnable allies over to PR the situation, spending £678,000 a year on Pearlman when low income workers were sacked at the liberty, failing to engage the trust.

What you should want to discuss is your desire to dominate a conversation and that's something you need to explore with a medical professional, not on here under the guise of one of your many personalities. Your fixation with taking the opposite view no matter what and then trying to force people to like you and understand is an illness in itself, honestly seek help.

Is that clear enough ?

Have a wonderful Sunday, enjoy your life and be thankful for what you already have.

It is a sign of illness or deep personal insecurity. Like other narcissists he will try to “gaslight” others into believing that they’re stupid or their opinion doesn’t matter. It’s a tell tale sign.
All documented by psychiatry .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:42 - Feb 10 with 941 views_

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:36 - Feb 10 by Wingstandwood

Sorry, I've always been awe-struck with supreme intelligence and used to watch Ch4 Countdown not for entertainment but to marvel at the genius of its contestants. Solving a conundrum in a split second when it would take me all day. It's so mind-blowing and intriguing!

I used to do the same regarding supreme strength also i.e. in my teens watching the likes of a 'natural' like Geoff Capes bend bars in U.K/worlds strongest man competitions. Mental/physical ability bordering on supernatural is an absolute joy to behold.

FFS...

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:54 - Feb 10 with 905 viewsAnotherOne

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:34 - Feb 10 by Loyal

Not you and your blatant attempts at cultivating division and hate on here.

You can't keep changing names as if to imply you are more than one person, it's not only bizarre it's definitely signs of illness.

Trolling is a get out saying for people wishing their will on others when they have no discourse to do anything else.

I've already posted regards the accounts and purchase of the club and the constant lies, the sale of youth products, sending questionnable allies over to PR the situation, spending £678,000 a year on Pearlman when low income workers were sacked at the liberty, failing to engage the trust.

What you should want to discuss is your desire to dominate a conversation and that's something you need to explore with a medical professional, not on here under the guise of one of your many personalities. Your fixation with taking the opposite view no matter what and then trying to force people to like you and understand is an illness in itself, honestly seek help.

Is that clear enough ?

Have a wonderful Sunday, enjoy your life and be thankful for what you already have.

Reposted as deleted:-

How am I cultivating hate and division on this board then? Do you have any specific examples? I am afraid making sensible posts and then being attacked for it does not constitute cultivating hate.

In fact, isn’t they like accusing an innocent victim of domestic abuse of cultivating domestic abuse? All I have done is pose some fair, valid and polite opinion and then have people like you verbally abuse me.

No, a troll is someone who wishes to disrupt debate and shut down conversation by throwing vile insults hoping for an emotional response - would you like some specific examples of where you have done this? You see, my accusations are real as can provide you with repeated and specific examples.

What do you mean taking the opposite view? Many people hold my view. Why is the onus on me? Aren’t you taking the opposite view to me then? Your view makes no logical sense.

Then to combine that with mental health barbs in a week where dear Alan Davies has been a topic of conversation who took his life because of it is extremely low in order to tear down debate.

You seem to have no idea what your own view is, and the fact you genuinely think I am making new usernames to appear as many people is indicative of your power of deduction, you have been told the reason is because the Trust chairmen is similarly hell bent on shutting down fair debate and bans the names, when that happens a new name gets created. Sorry if it is proving confusing for you.

If you wish to debate the subject then more than happy to but you seem petrified to do so which is why you are resorting to your illogical, senseless, hate filled comments.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:55 - Feb 10 with 901 viewsAnotherOne

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:42 - Feb 10 by _

FFS...

I ignore him. He’s the oddest of all the trolls.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:58 - Feb 10 with 887 views_

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:54 - Feb 10 by AnotherOne

Reposted as deleted:-

How am I cultivating hate and division on this board then? Do you have any specific examples? I am afraid making sensible posts and then being attacked for it does not constitute cultivating hate.

In fact, isn’t they like accusing an innocent victim of domestic abuse of cultivating domestic abuse? All I have done is pose some fair, valid and polite opinion and then have people like you verbally abuse me.

No, a troll is someone who wishes to disrupt debate and shut down conversation by throwing vile insults hoping for an emotional response - would you like some specific examples of where you have done this? You see, my accusations are real as can provide you with repeated and specific examples.

What do you mean taking the opposite view? Many people hold my view. Why is the onus on me? Aren’t you taking the opposite view to me then? Your view makes no logical sense.

Then to combine that with mental health barbs in a week where dear Alan Davies has been a topic of conversation who took his life because of it is extremely low in order to tear down debate.

You seem to have no idea what your own view is, and the fact you genuinely think I am making new usernames to appear as many people is indicative of your power of deduction, you have been told the reason is because the Trust chairmen is similarly hell bent on shutting down fair debate and bans the names, when that happens a new name gets created. Sorry if it is proving confusing for you.

If you wish to debate the subject then more than happy to but you seem petrified to do so which is why you are resorting to your illogical, senseless, hate filled comments.

Deleted?? Shameful.

Get Phil out of the Trust.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:00 - Feb 10 with 883 viewsAnotherOne

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:58 - Feb 10 by _

Deleted?? Shameful.

Yep deleted and banned. Usual stuff.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:03 - Feb 10 with 876 viewsShaky

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:58 - Feb 10 by _

Deleted?? Shameful.

No.

The will of the vast majority here for reasons totally unrelated to censorship.

And if you can't accept and play according to the rules of the community you should be next in line.

Now you've had your say on this and garnered no support. So kindly shut
the fcuk up.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:05 - Feb 10 with 868 viewsAnotherOne

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:03 - Feb 10 by Shaky

No.

And if you can't accept and play according to the rules of the community you should be next in line.

the fcuk up.

The vast majority

And this guy tries to do our figures? Jesus Christ.
Login to get fewer ads

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:07 - Feb 10 with 855 views_

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:03 - Feb 10 by Shaky

No.

the fcuk up.

This is all because he upset you with a personal comment. You went running to Phil and joined up with the true lowlife on this site, Darren, someone you have ritually slaughtered, both on here and especially in private messages.

You have also hurled abuse right, left and centre but are clearly someone who cannot take it in return.

Shaky, you're a paranoid fraud.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:10 - Feb 10 with 853 viewsDarran

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:07 - Feb 10 by _

This is all because he upset you with a personal comment. You went running to Phil and joined up with the true lowlife on this site, Darren, someone you have ritually slaughtered, both on here and especially in private messages.

You have also hurled abuse right, left and centre but are clearly someone who cannot take it in return.

Shaky has never ritually slaughtered me on here. The last time I spoke to him in private several months ago it was very pleasant and he told me about when he used to play football.

More dangerous lies.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:13 - Feb 10 with 841 viewsShaky

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:07 - Feb 10 by _

You make an appeal for support to this board that then falls flat on its face.

But you don't give a fcuk and carry on regardless, trashing the discussion that was building.

Show some fcukign respect or i will use my vast influence over Phil to lobby him to have you kicked out as well.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:13 - Feb 10 with 841 viewsAnotherOne

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:10 - Feb 10 by Darran

Shaky has never ritually slaughtered me on here. The last time I spoke to him in private several months ago it was very pleasant and he told me about when he used to play football.

More dangerous lies.

Shaky has been backtracking and trying to make friends it seems
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 12:30 - Feb 10 with 820 viewsDarran

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:13 - Feb 10 by AnotherOne

Shaky has been backtracking and trying to make friends it seems

He hasn’t tried to make friends and he isn’t my friend.
I initiated the PM conversation many months ago to ask him a question about Denmark. Since then I have had no interaction with the boring twàt whatsoever.

Stop making things up

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:32 - Feb 10 with 814 viewsAnotherOne

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:13 - Feb 10 by Shaky

You make an appeal for support to this board that then falls flat on its face.

But you don't give a fcuk and carry on regardless, trashing the discussion that was building.

Show some fcukign respect or i will use my vast influence over Phil to lobby him to have you kicked out as well.

He appealed to the sensible people on Planetswans. Not the likes of you and Daps.

With that in mind the vote is about 4-2 in my favour.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 12:34]
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 12:33 - Feb 10 with 804 viewsAnotherOne

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 12:30 - Feb 10 by Darran

He hasn’t tried to make friends and he isn’t my friend.
I initiated the PM conversation many months ago to ask him a question about Denmark. Since then I have had no interaction with the boring twàt whatsoever.

Stop making things up

Don’t care who instigated what. He has been trying to get people to like him ever since Chris broke his heart after realising he was an oddball.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 12:45 - Feb 10 with 785 viewsDarran

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 12:33 - Feb 10 by AnotherOne

Don’t care who instigated what. He has been trying to get people to like him ever since Chris broke his heart after realising he was an oddball.

Chris has also criticised him (several times) because he doesn’t live locally and doesn’t attend games.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 12:47 - Feb 10 with 779 viewsAnotherOne

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 12:45 - Feb 10 by Darran

Chris has also criticised him (several times) because he doesn’t live locally and doesn’t attend games.

I think the point is more he has never attended games.

Just saying.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 12:50 - Feb 10 with 767 viewsDarran

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 12:47 - Feb 10 by AnotherOne

I think the point is more he has never attended games.

Just saying.

Does that apply to fans all over the world that have never attended games then? Like a lot of our American fans for instance.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 12:51 - Feb 10 with 765 viewsAnotherOne

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 12:50 - Feb 10 by Darran

Does that apply to fans all over the world that have never attended games then? Like a lot of our American fans for instance.

You would have to ask him wouldn’t you?
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 12:55 - Feb 10 with 755 viewsDarran

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 12:51 - Feb 10 by AnotherOne

You would have to ask him wouldn’t you?

I don’t need to I (and you) already know the answer.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 13:14 - Feb 10 with 725 viewsAndAnother

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest...i on 12:55 - Feb 10 by Darran

I don’t need to I (and you) already know the answer.

Then stop asking stupid bloody questions about someone else’s opinion then. I know nothing of it.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 13:19 - Feb 10 with 717 viewsLoyal

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:10 - Feb 10 by Darran

More dangerous lies.

It's a pattern.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 13:21 - Feb 10 with 713 viewsDarran

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 13:19 - Feb 10 by Loyal

It's a pattern.

I agree. It’s a pitiful one too.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 13:23 - Feb 10 with 706 viewsAndAnother

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 13:19 - Feb 10 by Loyal

It's a pattern.

What is the pattern?

Or is this another generic nonsense post designed to shut down debate but cannot be backed up?

Happy to discuss it.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 14:24 - Feb 10 with 682 viewsLord_Bony

Facking hell.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024