Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... 06:30 - Feb 8 with 13229 viewsScottishEddie

...?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 17:48 - Feb 9 with 1401 views_

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 17:44 - Feb 9 by Loyal

How can you see why James would be sold if you have no idea of the club's financial
Position other than the word of its owners who purchased their shares in a questionnable and underhand manner ?

How can you ever post on here again if you thought Martin Morgan paid for the boys home from Greece and an agent wasn't an intermediary

Silly cünt

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 18:27 - Feb 9 with 1364 viewsmTOR_Mammalian

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 07:39 - Feb 8 by Jackfath

Put one foot in front of the other and follow the bloke in front of you.

Is that the official trust position on this March. It sounds about right.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 18:31 - Feb 9 with 1355 viewsmagicdaps10

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 17:48 - Feb 9 by _

How can you ever post on here again if you thought Martin Morgan paid for the boys home from Greece and an agent wasn't an intermediary

Silly cünt

If people didnt repost after posting something incorrectly, you would have gone along time ago.

Pointing out others mistakes without realising your own is a very bad trait.......and you seem to have that trait in abundance.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 19:15 - Feb 9 with 1314 viewsjack247

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 14:21 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

No, happy as in the best possible realistic scenario, not sure how else you would want them to run the club currently?

We haven’t managed to clear the decks, that’s the problem. We still have many ‘marquee’ players on the books but on loan, we are still liable for their contracts in deduction on the loan time. The inability to secure permanent transfers for those players meant that other options had to be looked at.

I wouldn’t want James to go at all, but can see why he would have to. Also important to note that this situation is as a result of our WHOLE 7 seasons of PL football, not just the last few seasons of it. Without the £5.5m Hernandez deal there would be no initial £13m Bony deal, without Bony deal there would be no Ayew or Gomis deal, without those there would be no Clucas deal etc etc. things gradually spiral.

It was a chain of events that increase the values across the whole squad until there is no longer any room for error. If you get to a point where failure is inevitable, it means you have had the luxury of prolonged success. It’s the by-product of an overwhelming positive - not a negative.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 14:25]

I think you’re arguing a point I didn’t make. In fact I’ve said in this thread that the financial burden was getting too much for Jenkins etc and that relegation at some point was close to inevitable.

I said they’d probably accelerated our relegation, which you disagreed with. It’s a matter of opinion. Whatever people think of the old board, I genuinely think they would either have appointed Rodgers, or more likely as funds were tight, Guidolin as they did, but then would have persevered with him. No way they appoint Bradley, very much doubt they let the Siggy saga drag on all summer. We can debate other transfers, some have been good, most bad over the last few seasons.

Either way, thank god the previous board had the foresight to realise we wouldn’t stay in the PL forever and invested in the safety net of the academy.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 19:31 - Feb 9 with 1285 viewsLoyal

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 18:27 - Feb 9 by mTOR_Mammalian

Is that the official trust position on this March. It sounds about right.

And here is another one.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 00:46 - Feb 10 with 1196 viewsAllAgreedThen

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 19:15 - Feb 9 by jack247

I think you’re arguing a point I didn’t make. In fact I’ve said in this thread that the financial burden was getting too much for Jenkins etc and that relegation at some point was close to inevitable.

I said they’d probably accelerated our relegation, which you disagreed with. It’s a matter of opinion. Whatever people think of the old board, I genuinely think they would either have appointed Rodgers, or more likely as funds were tight, Guidolin as they did, but then would have persevered with him. No way they appoint Bradley, very much doubt they let the Siggy saga drag on all summer. We can debate other transfers, some have been good, most bad over the last few seasons.

Either way, thank god the previous board had the foresight to realise we wouldn’t stay in the PL forever and invested in the safety net of the academy.

Forgive me, it seemed I was replying point for point what you had typed, I will take another read.

It wasn’t getting too much for ‘Jenkins’ I may add, it was getting too much for the club. To use a name suggests it was he and he alone that couldn’t handle it - anyone that is at a club in the PL with all our successes in a 20,000 stadium will simply start to struggle when outgoings meet income, which is why any club that stays up for any real length of time crashes and burns fairly quickly.

We can’t go against that fact with the anecdotal and hypothetical. Similar argument from those that want the Americans gone as someone may want they club to pump billions in, just seems a scary action for something that doesn’t physically exist.

But yes, I don’t think relegation was accelerated at all, I actually feel it was prolonged if pushed on it, the signings of Jordan Ayew et al at that time kept us up, would the old guard have gone that hard for these guys? Who knows. But I was pretty confident we would get relegated the year of the sale as we were currently woeful on the pitch, the likes of Britton, Williams, Dyer and Rangel had their day and we were faced with replacing them with no room for error. It was happening regardless.

But the point of the March as we have been told is how they are currently running the club, yet nobody can tell me what they want changed, only what they may have hypothetically wanted to change like 2-3 years ago. Just trying to make sense of it, but it makes very little.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 0:59]
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 00:57 - Feb 10 with 1187 viewsAllAgreedThen

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 17:44 - Feb 9 by Loyal

How can you see why James would be sold if you have no idea of the club's financial
Position other than the word of its owners who purchased their shares in a questionnable and underhand manner ?

I was making the point that people think Bony, the Ayews etc are off the books now... well they arent.

So if the finances are still shot as a result, then I can see why they would opt to sell. Just common sense really.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 03:04 - Feb 10 with 1174 viewsLoyal

Silly cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Login to get fewer ads

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 03:05 - Feb 10 with 1172 viewsLoyal

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 00:57 - Feb 10 by AllAgreedThen

I was making the point that people think Bony, the Ayews etc are off the books now... well they arent.

So if the finances are still shot as a result, then I can see why they would opt to sell. Just common sense really.

And another one.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 03:18 - Feb 10 with 1157 viewsAllAgreedThen

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 03:05 - Feb 10 by Loyal

And another one.

Another what?
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 09:26 - Feb 10 with 1127 viewsjack247

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 00:46 - Feb 10 by AllAgreedThen

Forgive me, it seemed I was replying point for point what you had typed, I will take another read.

It wasn’t getting too much for ‘Jenkins’ I may add, it was getting too much for the club. To use a name suggests it was he and he alone that couldn’t handle it - anyone that is at a club in the PL with all our successes in a 20,000 stadium will simply start to struggle when outgoings meet income, which is why any club that stays up for any real length of time crashes and burns fairly quickly.

We can’t go against that fact with the anecdotal and hypothetical. Similar argument from those that want the Americans gone as someone may want they club to pump billions in, just seems a scary action for something that doesn’t physically exist.

But yes, I don’t think relegation was accelerated at all, I actually feel it was prolonged if pushed on it, the signings of Jordan Ayew et al at that time kept us up, would the old guard have gone that hard for these guys? Who knows. But I was pretty confident we would get relegated the year of the sale as we were currently woeful on the pitch, the likes of Britton, Williams, Dyer and Rangel had their day and we were faced with replacing them with no room for error. It was happening regardless.

But the point of the March as we have been told is how they are currently running the club, yet nobody can tell me what they want changed, only what they may have hypothetically wanted to change like 2-3 years ago. Just trying to make sense of it, but it makes very little.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 0:59]

Ok, feel free to replace ‘Jenkins’ with ‘anyone trying to run the club without investment’, he just happened to be in situ at the time.

If you think they actually delayed our relegation by a season, why do you think they bought us? Surely they must have seen as a medium term sustainable PL club. They would have done their homework and thought we were at least reasonably safe.

I didn’t go on the march, I don’t think it makes a lot of difference. I do agree with you that they are running the club the only way they can now. Where we disagree is I think it’s a direct consequence of the way they have run it since taking over. They certainly didn’t think relegation was imminent or they wouldn’t have bought us.

They aren’t going to go until they get a concrete offer. Once that happens, they are going to have to give it serious consideration. I don’t see any amount of protests changing that.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 10:45 - Feb 10 with 1092 viewsStopBeingSilly

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 09:26 - Feb 10 by jack247

Ok, feel free to replace ‘Jenkins’ with ‘anyone trying to run the club without investment’, he just happened to be in situ at the time.

If you think they actually delayed our relegation by a season, why do you think they bought us? Surely they must have seen as a medium term sustainable PL club. They would have done their homework and thought we were at least reasonably safe.

I didn’t go on the march, I don’t think it makes a lot of difference. I do agree with you that they are running the club the only way they can now. Where we disagree is I think it’s a direct consequence of the way they have run it since taking over. They certainly didn’t think relegation was imminent or they wouldn’t have bought us.

They aren’t going to go until they get a concrete offer. Once that happens, they are going to have to give it serious consideration. I don’t see any amount of protests changing that.

Because they vastly underestimated the task, no matter how much homework you do, unless you are involved in the club on a daily basis, you will not know how important that backbone was to our team or indeed the drawbacks of being a small PL club. Just the way it is.

What they thought at the time is irrelevant, we know our club better than them and we know how close we came to being relegated and how our style of play and success was regressing.

They sold players that needed to be sold (Siggy and Llorente) and re-invested every penny into the squad to back the manager and chairman to bring in the best of an increasingly limited group of targets. Their main mistake was Bradley, but we survived that year. We are here because we had a sustained period of success, we aren’t here because of them, historical data supports that.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 10:49]
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:00 - Feb 10 with 1086 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 19:15 - Feb 9 by jack247

JUST. F*CKING . IGNORE . HIM . It’s simple when you do

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:00 - Feb 10 with 1086 viewsLoyal

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 10:45 - Feb 10 by StopBeingSilly

Because they vastly underestimated the task, no matter how much homework you do, unless you are involved in the club on a daily basis, you will not know how important that backbone was to our team or indeed the drawbacks of being a small PL club. Just the way it is.

What they thought at the time is irrelevant, we know our club better than them and we know how close we came to being relegated and how our style of play and success was regressing.

They sold players that needed to be sold (Siggy and Llorente) and re-invested every penny into the squad to back the manager and chairman to bring in the best of an increasingly limited group of targets. Their main mistake was Bradley, but we survived that year. We are here because we had a sustained period of success, we aren’t here because of them, historical data supports that.

Here's another one.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:02 - Feb 10 with 1074 viewsStopBeingSilly

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:00 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

JUST. F*CKING . IGNORE . HIM . It’s simple when you do

He doesn’t have self loathing issues and can take debate (a little known secret... that’s what this forum is for), if you want to pretend to ignore me to avoid me making your views look like the nonsense they are then be our guest.

[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 11:04]
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:03 - Feb 10 with 1071 viewsStopBeingSilly

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:00 - Feb 10 by Loyal

Here's another one.

Another what?
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:07 - Feb 10 with 1068 viewsLoyal

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:03 - Feb 10 by StopBeingSilly

Another what?

https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/mental-health-services/mental-heal

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:08 - Feb 10 with 1054 viewsStopBeingSilly

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:07 - Feb 10 by Loyal

https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/mental-health-services/mental-heal

Another website? Or are you just trolling for whatever reason?

If you have something to discuss then let’s discuss it, what are you afraid of?
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:14 - Feb 10 with 1050 viewsWingstandwood

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 10:45 - Feb 10 by StopBeingSilly

I have just read that with a modicum of interest! Why only a modicum of interest?... i.e. because it has not yet been appraised/approved by someone of 'higher-thinking' like Shaky!

Shaky has thrived in the upper-echelon world of intellect way beyond your/my own comprehension.

If it is backed up by Shaky it will indeed have profound relevance. Stuff like Ichimoku Kinko Hyo techniques could only be mastered by only one or two or maybe three at the most on this forum, if your post is signed off by Shaky I will applaud it. I await his reply with eager anticipation!

Argus!

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:24 - Feb 10 with 1040 viewsLoyal

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:08 - Feb 10 by StopBeingSilly

Another website? Or are you just trolling for whatever reason?

If you have something to discuss then let’s discuss it, what are you afraid of?

Not you and your blatant attempts at cultivating division and hate on here.

You can't keep changing names as if to imply you are more than one person, it's not only bizarre it's definitely signs of illness.

Trolling is a get out saying for people wishing their will on others when they have no discourse to do anything else.

I've already posted regards the accounts and purchase of the club and the constant lies, the sale of youth products, sending questionnable allies over to PR the situation, spending £678,000 a year on Pearlman when low income workers were sacked at the liberty, failing to engage the trust.

What you should want to discuss is your desire to dominate a conversation and that's something you need to explore with a medical professional, not on here under the guise of one of your many personalities. Your fixation with taking the opposite view no matter what and then trying to force people to like you and understand is an illness in itself, honestly seek help.

Is that clear enough ?

Have a wonderful Sunday, enjoy your life and be thankful for what you already have.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:27 - Feb 10 with 1030 views_

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:14 - Feb 10 by Wingstandwood

I have just read that with a modicum of interest! Why only a modicum of interest?... i.e. because it has not yet been appraised/approved by someone of 'higher-thinking' like Shaky!

Shaky has thrived in the upper-echelon world of intellect way beyond your/my own comprehension.

If it is backed up by Shaky it will indeed have profound relevance. Stuff like Ichimoku Kinko Hyo techniques could only be mastered by only one or two or maybe three at the most on this forum, if your post is signed off by Shaky I will applaud it. I await his reply with eager anticipation!

Wow how pathetically sickly is that??? Get a grip FFS.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:33 - Feb 10 with 1022 viewsStopBeingSilly

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:24 - Feb 10 by Loyal

You can't keep changing names as if to imply you are more than one person, it's not only bizarre it's definitely signs of illness.

Trolling is a get out saying for people wishing their will on others when they have no discourse to do anything else.

I've already posted regards the accounts and purchase of the club and the constant lies, the sale of youth products, sending questionnable allies over to PR the situation, spending £678,000 a year on Pearlman when low income workers were sacked at the liberty, failing to engage the trust.

What you should want to discuss is your desire to dominate a conversation and that's something you need to explore with a medical professional, not on here under the guise of one of your many personalities. Your fixation with taking the opposite view no matter what and then trying to force people to like you and understand is an illness in itself, honestly seek help.

Is that clear enough ?

Have a wonderful Sunday, enjoy your life and be thankful for what you already have.

How am I cultivating hate and division? Give me one example if you can.

Making a polite and sensible post and then people attacking me because it doesn’t suit their view does not constitute me cultivating hate. Isn’t that like saying a victim of rape is cultivating rape? It’s an awful and shocking opinion but can only assume it’s not a real one. I hope for your sake anyway.

No, trolling is someone trying to disrupt debate and abuse to cause a reaction or bully. I can give you specific examples of you going this if you wish? My accusations are real because they can be pinpointed and examples given. Yours aren’t.

The opposite view of what exactly? Many people share my opinion. You have the opposite view of me presumably? Why are you putting that onus on me when by definition you are also taking the opposite opinion?

Not only are you doing that but adding in terrible and awful barbs of mental illness because you cannot back up your view, in a week where Alan Davies’ death has been a topic of conversation in conjudyion with Salas death. It’s awful and the work yet again of a troll.

If you wish to debate the subject then I am more than happy to, however you seem petrified of that prospect as you have no faith in your own opinion - yet willing to disrupt the club with it. Anyone that wishes to discuss it gets viciously attacked by you.

Grow up. Because ironically you are being anything but “loyal”.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:34 - Feb 10 with 1020 viewsLoyal

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:33 - Feb 10 by StopBeingSilly

How am I cultivating hate and division? Give me one example if you can.

Making a polite and sensible post and then people attacking me because it doesn’t suit their view does not constitute me cultivating hate. Isn’t that like saying a victim of rape is cultivating rape? It’s an awful and shocking opinion but can only assume it’s not a real one. I hope for your sake anyway.

No, trolling is someone trying to disrupt debate and abuse to cause a reaction or bully. I can give you specific examples of you going this if you wish? My accusations are real because they can be pinpointed and examples given. Yours aren’t.

The opposite view of what exactly? Many people share my opinion. You have the opposite view of me presumably? Why are you putting that onus on me when by definition you are also taking the opposite opinion?

Not only are you doing that but adding in terrible and awful barbs of mental illness because you cannot back up your view, in a week where Alan Davies’ death has been a topic of conversation in conjudyion with Salas death. It’s awful and the work yet again of a troll.

If you wish to debate the subject then I am more than happy to, however you seem petrified of that prospect as you have no faith in your own opinion - yet willing to disrupt the club with it. Anyone that wishes to discuss it gets viciously attacked by you.

Grow up. Because ironically you are being anything but “loyal”.

Is that clear enough ?

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:34 - Feb 10 with 1016 viewsStopBeingSilly

Oh..And I am not creating usernames in order to try to come across as more than one person you blabbering moron. As had been slowly explained to you before - new usernames get created when the Trust chairman shuts the current one down.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:36 - Feb 10 with 1007 viewsWingstandwood

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:27 - Feb 10 by _

Wow how pathetically sickly is that??? Get a grip FFS.

Sorry, I've always been awe-struck with supreme intelligence and used to watch Ch4 Countdown not for entertainment but to marvel at the genius of its contestants. Solving a conundrum in a split second when it would take me all day. It's so mind-blowing and intriguing!

I used to do the same regarding supreme strength also i.e. in my teens watching the likes of a 'natural' like Geoff Capes bend bars in U.K/worlds strongest man competitions. Mental/physical ability bordering on supernatural is an absolute joy to behold.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024