Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins says more 20:04 - Feb 8 with 8432 viewsDarran

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47177171?fbclid=IwAR2VxbRDpYhO-AqhiijaI2tRU

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins says more on 20:14 - Feb 8 with 4967 viewssainthelens

Basically took the millions offered the first chance he had. Stop mugging us off you thieving cvnt.
Jenkins says more on 20:15 - Feb 8 with 4952 viewsWingstandwood

"What Jason and Steve have done at DC United, with the new stadium and the rebranding and how that has grown, shows they have got the resources and knowhow to do what they need to do," Jenkins added. YEP! ENTER LOW COST VANS AND FA CUP SPONSORSHIP FROM A SMALL TIME AMERICAN QUANGO AND FIRE SALES OF SCFC PLAYERS ETC, ETC, ETC!

"I think the difficulties from day one for them here - the ongoing feud with the Supporters' Trust - haven't helped. WHO CAUSED THAT THEN?

"If those differences had been nipped in the bud it would have certainly helped the club. I don't know who's to blame for that. NIPPED IN THE BUD? LIKE THE MEDIATION PROCESS THAT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS?

JENKINS LIVES IN A DREAM WORLD OF ABSOLUTE FANTASY AND HIS OWN BULLSH1T!

Argus!

Jenkins says more on 20:17 - Feb 8 with 4931 viewslifelong

My dear Mother used to tell me, if you’ve got nothing truthful or constructive to say, it’s best to say nothing.
Jenkins says more on 20:17 - Feb 8 with 4927 viewsWarwickHunt

Just. Fûcking. Breathtaking.

What a massive cûnt.
Jenkins says more on 20:17 - Feb 8 with 4926 viewsbuilthjack

My fcking heart bleeds for the cnt

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jenkins says more on 20:19 - Feb 8 with 4901 viewsAnotherJohn

There isn't anything very surprising in Huw telling the story in a way that shifts blame on to others, but what struck me about the statement is that he goes out of his way not to burn his bridges with the Americans. Are people right to think he may be looking towards a future deal?
Jenkins says more on 20:20 - Feb 8 with 4880 viewsexiledclaseboy

So much self serving bollocks, so little time.

Poll: Tory leader

Jenkins says more on 20:20 - Feb 8 with 4875 viewsmagicdaps10

None of it was his fault after reading that.

Needs to say less I think.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins says more on 20:21 - Feb 8 with 4861 viewsDarran

His missus said on Twitter a few days ago that the Supporters Trust were demanding that he sacked Laudrup. He seems to be saying there that Leigh Dineen,Martin Morgan,Swedehead the lot were demanding he sacked Laudrup.
I reckon he’ll be dropping everyone in it before he’s finished.

Jenkins says more on 20:23 - Feb 8 with 4835 viewsDarran

Jenkins says more on 20:19 - Feb 8 by AnotherJohn

There isn't anything very surprising in Huw telling the story in a way that shifts blame on to others, but what struck me about the statement is that he goes out of his way not to burn his bridges with the Americans. Are people right to think he may be looking towards a future deal?

He’s got shares to sell.

Jenkins says more on 20:27 - Feb 8 with 4797 viewsItchySphincter

As always the truth lies somewhere between. There is some nice spin in there though, and making a few of those things public, if they are true, before his resignation might have helped subdue the toxic atmosphere.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jenkins says more on 20:30 - Feb 8 with 4775 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jenkins says more on 20:27 - Feb 8 by ItchySphincter

As always the truth lies somewhere between. There is some nice spin in there though, and making a few of those things public, if they are true, before his resignation might have helped subdue the toxic atmosphere.

Most of it is very carefully worded to straddle the line between truth and fiction or to assert things as fact that it’s almost impossible for anyone else to disprove, at least publicly. It’s the sort of interview the word “disingenuous” was invented for.

Jenkins says more on 20:33 - Feb 8 with 4736 viewsItchySphincter

Jenkins says more on 20:30 - Feb 8 by exiledclaseboy

Most of it is very carefully worded to straddle the line between truth and fiction or to assert things as fact that it’s almost impossible for anyone else to disprove, at least publicly. It’s the sort of interview the word “disingenuous” was invented for.

Yeah, I know. I was trying to be balanced. :(

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jenkins says more on 20:36 - Feb 8 with 4709 viewsjasper_T

Cheeky fcker.
Jenkins says more on 20:36 - Feb 8 with 4708 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jenkins says more on 20:33 - Feb 8 by ItchySphincter

Yeah, I know. I was trying to be balanced. :(

So was I.

Jenkins says more on 20:37 - Feb 8 with 4700 viewsswancity

More lies. More blame attached to every other cu nt. But crapping his pants now it seems.

The truth has to come out eventually ...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jenkins says more on 20:40 - Feb 8 with 4667 viewsJonathans_coat

Jenkins says more on 20:20 - Feb 8 by exiledclaseboy

So much self serving bollocks, so little time.

So, despite what he said in his “resignation” statement about taking responsibility ect. He is now claiming none of it is his fault / he had no control / other people made me do it!

What does he want sympathy? Talking about a “pay cut” ffs! You made yourself a multi-millionaire selling our club down the river!

Please Huw, can you just quietly f*** off now please!
Jenkins says more on 20:44 - Feb 8 with 4630 viewsswan65split

Jenkins says more on 20:19 - Feb 8 by AnotherJohn

doubt it, making himself out to be the hero, also by mentioning GM team as the best weve had! GM being his idea , so rubbishing those before him, that team and style was the start of our demise

everyones fault bar his, ....say no more, like a few others on here cant see the truth.
Jenkins says more on 20:54 - Feb 8 with 4531 viewsJonathans_coat

Jenkins says more on 20:21 - Feb 8 by Darran

His missus said on Twitter a few days ago that the Supporters Trust were demanding that he sacked Laudrup. He seems to be saying there that Leigh Dineen,Martin Morgan,Swedehead the lot were demanding he sacked Laudrup.
I reckon he’ll be dropping everyone in it before he’s finished.

I think the emphasis was on ALL shareholders, implying the trust share at least equal blame.

What I find very suspicious, is that a poster made a similar claim either yesterday or the day before (honestly can’t remember), BEFORE this statement from Huw. Hmmmmmm. Never heard it even rumoured before it can up on here recently.

This “spin” offensive is pathetic. Someone’s pushing the narrative hard at the moment me thinks.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 20:57]
Jenkins says more on 20:56 - Feb 8 with 4511 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

What a strange chap he is. He really does believe the bollox he spouts.

YouTube just suggested that I should watch this video ..... I thought it was a new one but is a few years old. My mouth was on the floor listening to it .... incredible stuff.

Jenkins says more on 20:57 - Feb 8 with 4494 viewsDarran

Jenkins says more on 20:54 - Feb 8 by Jonathans_coat

I think the emphasis was on ALL shareholders, implying the trust share at least equal blame.

What I find very suspicious, is that a poster made a similar claim either yesterday or the day before (honestly can’t remember), BEFORE this statement from Huw. Hmmmmmm. Never heard it even rumoured before it can up on here recently.

This “spin” offensive is pathetic. Someone’s pushing the narrative hard at the moment me thinks.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 20:57]

Like I said it was on Twitter from his missus several days ago so that poster either saw it on twitter or it was his missus posting.

Jenkins says more on 21:05 - Feb 8 with 4409 viewsJonathans_coat

Jenkins says more on 20:57 - Feb 8 by Darran

Like I said it was on Twitter from his missus several days ago so that poster either saw it on twitter or it was his missus posting.

So essentially the source of this particular rumour, is Jenkins himself, and some take it as gospel!

How anyone can believe the words of a proven liar is beyond me!
Jenkins says more on 21:19 - Feb 8 with 4291 viewsPozuelosSideys

Blimey

What a pile of shite. Watch the press and a significant chunk of our fanbase lap this up.

Have the Trust got any plans to release their own version of these events in response to HJ disclosures? Surely its best to strike while the iron is hot and the media eye is upon the situation? - pointless responding in a few weeks.. (or have HJ/Americans chosen to do this now knowing the legal guidance is for the Trust to say nowt?)
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 21:20]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jenkins says more on 21:20 - Feb 8 with 4289 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins says more on 20:30 - Feb 8 by exiledclaseboy

No surprise one of his patsy's got to interview him. What a load of bollocks. See my enema comment from yesterday.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins says more on 21:21 - Feb 8 with 4258 viewswestside

Who does Gareth Vincent work for ?

Is he just Jenkins spin doctor and writing this sh1t to make Jenkins look good and trying to get sympathy for Jenkins.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024