Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The March 12:20 - Feb 9 with 13181 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The March on 22:43 - Feb 9 with 1684 viewsdickythorpe

The March on 22:35 - Feb 9 by Darran

Anyone that’s against a march that is bringing publicity to the way this football club has been run over the last few years can fuçk off out of our fan base as far as I’m concerned.

Thing is Dar, it's 2019 now not 1979. Too many will have excuses or apathy. Life has moved on. Saturday 3PM is not the focal point anymore for many a fan.

Plus what does it achieve? Oh yeah some can post on here in 2025 " I marched in 2019"

It's uncoordinated and people have to watch what they get involved with far, far more these days.

Always some tit taking pics
The March on 22:45 - Feb 9 with 1665 viewsdickythorpe

The March on 22:41 - Feb 9 by _

The biggest cock waver on that site not one of the boys has ever heard of. And believe me, I've asked

Well it's a shame you two can't get on as you both obviously care.

I just think we are pissing in the wind

And I hate that.
The March on 22:45 - Feb 9 with 1650 views_

The March on 22:38 - Feb 9 by 1462jack

I can vouch for loyal you f@cking clown as will probably most of the “lads” you were apparently aquatinted with , he’s been a part of this club long before you , seriously mate you make your self look a complete tw@t constantly and you have the audacity to insult others , fack off mate every one is fed up of your bull sh@t , threaten me please

Who is he then cos I've asked around a fair bit and no one has a clue??

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The March on 22:47 - Feb 9 with 1635 views1462jack

The March on 22:45 - Feb 9 by _

Who is he then cos I've asked around a fair bit and no one has a clue??

I’m sure if you asked him in a pm you would change your mind pal
The March on 22:47 - Feb 9 with 1634 viewsbuilthjack

The March on 22:33 - Feb 9 by _

Face to face?

Does anyone know who Loyal is? Or Belfast Jack as he once was??.. I've asked around and no one seems to have the first clue, apart from him saying he was on the odd bus back in the day??

Anyone?

You said he was Jamie

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The March on 22:48 - Feb 9 with 1613 views_

The March on 22:47 - Feb 9 by 1462jack

I’m sure if you asked him in a pm you would change your mind pal

We've been there and done that a few years ago mate.

That's why he changed his name from Belfast to
Loyal.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The March on 22:53 - Feb 9 with 1583 views1462jack

The March on 22:48 - Feb 9 by _

We've been there and done that a few years ago mate.

That's why he changed his name from Belfast to
Loyal.

My apologies Chris loyal is not the person I thought it was , just spoke to him ( not loyal ) so f@ck knows who loyal is , I will leave you to it
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 23:29]
The March on 23:31 - Feb 9 with 1485 views_

The March on 22:53 - Feb 9 by 1462jack

My apologies Chris loyal is not the person I thought it was , just spoke to him ( not loyal ) so f@ck knows who loyal is , I will leave you to it

No problem mate and all the best to you 👍

Login to get fewer ads

The March on 23:37 - Feb 9 with 1477 views1462jack

The March on 23:31 - Feb 9 by _

No problem mate and all the best to you 👍

You to mate I’m off rocky 3 is on
The March on 23:41 - Feb 9 with 1470 viewsswan_si

The March on 22:53 - Feb 9 by 1462jack

Loyal will be gutted to hear this, but then again, loyal isn't the person he thinks he is either.
The March on 23:42 - Feb 9 with 1466 viewsBadlands

The March on 13:30 - Feb 9 by epaul

Just spoke to a few lads who wanted to go on the march said about 600 in pubs waiting for it to start and it went off early and they missed it!!

and you believed him!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The March on 23:45 - Feb 9 with 1447 views_

The March on 23:41 - Feb 9 by swan_si

Loyal will be gutted to hear this, but then again, loyal isn't the person he thinks he is either.

I think he's a bit of a fantasist to be honest

The March on 23:51 - Feb 9 with 1432 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The March on 14:23 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Nothing fake about it. I’m E20Jack and a regular poster of this forum but recently banned for making sense with a view that opposes Trust rhetoric.

I’m also not backing up anyone. I have just asked why we want to saddle the club with unserviceable debt - nobody seems to know so far. But it doesn’t seem to matter.

I wasn't 100% sure but thanks for confirming that. At least we can block you now you tedious tw*t

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The March on 23:55 - Feb 9 with 1422 viewsbuilthjack

The March on 22:39 - Feb 9 by _

I've met Ken. He got his arse handed to him on a plate and he had to fork out 50 notes after losing spectaculary a bet with E20.

I can confirm during the 20 minutes I met him he didn't know his arse from his elbow so just keep that in mind when everyone has tried to tell him it's facking obvious who all these poster names are.

Age is a terrible thing, copywrited Ken the Klueless

Go easy on the dumb Fack 👍

That made me laugh fair play.
Arse handed on a plate? Because both Llorente and Siggy got injured with a few months of the season to go, so ended up one goal short. Aye. So I paid the 50 notes to you as E20 is one of your names.
Skinny cnt.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The March on 00:10 - Feb 10 with 1405 viewsbuilthjack

Oh, and speaking of 50, it's your 50th soon isn't it.

The March on 00:32 - Feb 10 with 1364 viewsAllAgreedThen

The March on 23:55 - Feb 9 by builthjack

That made me laugh fair play.
Arse handed on a plate? Because both Llorente and Siggy got injured with a few months of the season to go, so ended up one goal short. Aye. So I paid the 50 notes to you as E20 is one of your names.
Skinny cnt.

About 5 goals short and Llorente wasn’t injured, he wasn’t picked. Soggy got injured for about 3-4 weeks from memory. It would never have won anyway, wouldn’t have even come close.
The March on 00:34 - Feb 10 with 1358 viewsAllAgreedThen

So we are 5 pages in now, anyone actually said what change is hoping to be invoked as the result of the March?

All I see is people getting angry for whatever reason they justify.

As it stands, the march and the ideology behind it makes very little, to no sense.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 3:20]
The March on 01:38 - Feb 10 with 1323 viewsTaliesin

The biggest shame about the march leaving early is that about 10 Millwall fans turned up to support the protest.

All the Millwall fans I spoke to were quite supportive. Sound bunch of lads, all things considered
The March on 03:04 - Feb 10 with 1284 viewsLoyal

The March on 00:34 - Feb 10 by AllAgreedThen

So we are 5 pages in now, anyone actually said what change is hoping to be invoked as the result of the March?

All I see is people getting angry for whatever reason they justify.

As it stands, the march and the ideology behind it makes very little, to no sense.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 3:20]

It's been repeated for every new name you dream up, you are the same person you knob, you have clear mental health problems, seek help ffs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The March on 03:18 - Feb 10 with 1274 viewsAllAgreedThen

The March on 03:04 - Feb 10 by Loyal

It's been repeated for every new name you dream up, you are the same person you knob, you have clear mental health problems, seek help ffs.

Huh? You realise these usernames are being created as the previous ones get banned yes? You seem to be the only one completely confused and unaware as to what is going on here. You seem to think I am some mystery still creating a host of usernames and portraying myself as the different people.

I’m E20 you babbling lemon.
The March on 03:50 - Feb 10 with 1255 viewsLoyal

The March on 03:18 - Feb 10 by AllAgreedThen

Huh? You realise these usernames are being created as the previous ones get banned yes? You seem to be the only one completely confused and unaware as to what is going on here. You seem to think I am some mystery still creating a host of usernames and portraying myself as the different people.

I’m E20 you babbling lemon.

Why don't you leave the insults off here ?
Or is on here the best you got ?

Have a think, and get back to me when I can give a fck 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The March on 05:06 - Feb 10 with 1228 viewsAllAgreedThen

The March on 03:50 - Feb 10 by Loyal

E20 makes perfectly reasonable and fair post....

Loyal: “you knob, you have clear mental health problems, seek help ffs.”

E20: “I’m not a shill, I’m E20 you babbling lemon “

Loyal: “Leave the insults off here, is that the best you got?”

Planetswans in a nutshell
The March on 05:36 - Feb 10 with 1215 viewsAllAgreedThen

The March on 22:16 - Feb 9 by Loyal

It's only T2C and his old man who are all these posters on here.
I can't see any reason why the poster known as E20 can't meet builthy, it's not as if it will end up in spit and feathers. It won't happen though, because they are all two people.

There is that, you have a point there... oh and a $5000, 52 hour return flight to consider.

Seems a bit steep to collect 50 quid wouldn’t you say?
The March on 07:47 - Feb 10 with 1164 views_

The March on 03:50 - Feb 10 by Loyal

Off here? No one knows who you are mate. Where is 'off here for you?? Fantasy Island??

The March on 09:14 - Feb 10 with 1100 viewsbuilthjack

The March on 00:32 - Feb 10 by AllAgreedThen

About 5 goals short and Llorente wasn’t injured, he wasn’t picked. Soggy got injured for about 3-4 weeks from memory. It would never have won anyway, wouldn’t have even come close.

Aye if you say so Mr T2C

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024