Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The March 12:20 - Feb 9 with 13209 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The March on 14:32 - Feb 9 with 1989 viewsswan65split

The March on 14:31 - Feb 9 by valleyboy

Huw and the Yanks are worried???

More likely laughing at you all

Maybe, they made a bit havent they?

edit
its tag time...and the next one is?
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 14:33]
The March on 14:39 - Feb 9 with 1937 viewsLeonWasGod

The March on 14:06 - Feb 9 by valleyboy

So you must be one that makes decisions before knowing the facts

Up to last week it was Huw Jenkins running the show and most of the problems that is now there with Swansea City was down to him

If you was running a company, you would know that you need to sort the finances, before investing any more money

This March to me has been organised by people that haven’t much of the green stuff in their heads and haven’t a plan what to do next

Fact: they have continually ignored requests to engage with 21% shareholer
Fact: the chose to kept Huw on and dictated the framework under which he worked
Fact: we got relegated on their watch
Fact: they ballsed up the Dan non-transfer saga
Fact: they don’t understand the club/league
Fact: US posters who knew their history said they were bad news
Probable fact: they thought Bob Bradley was a suitable PL manager (I’m assuming he was their choice)
Probable fact: they were complicit in a potentially illegal takeover

Let’s see what happens now HJ is out of the picture, but their track record to date makes me worried for our future
The March on 14:40 - Feb 9 with 1934 viewstheloneranger

The March on 14:23 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Nothing fake about it. I’m E20Jack and a regular poster of this forum but recently banned for making sense with a view that opposes Trust rhetoric.

I’m also not backing up anyone. I have just asked why we want to saddle the club with unserviceable debt - nobody seems to know so far. But it doesn’t seem to matter.

You've got so many alter egos, you must wonder when you look in the mirror to clean your teeth which mouth to put your toothbrush in.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The March on 14:42 - Feb 9 with 1918 viewsN_T_J

The March on 13:35 - Feb 9 by SoberBaker

600?

Did someone do a head count?

😂👏
The March on 14:42 - Feb 9 with 1917 viewsLeonWasGod

The March on 14:04 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Being run in terms of?

People mean not spending money we don’t have really don’t they? Let’s be clear on that.

So they are protesting the fact they won’t load the club with dangerous unserviceable debt and hoping that they leave so we can get someone who will?

I just can’t understand this one at all.

Bad decisions, not engaging with the Trust, etc (see my reply to VB). Not once have I mentioned money. If people’s gripe with them is that they’re not over-extending us and potentially bankrupting us then they’re living in a fantasy land. I just think they don’t know what they’re doing. That’s all.
The March on 14:43 - Feb 9 with 1915 viewsLikeABook

The March on 14:40 - Feb 9 by theloneranger

You've got so many alter egos, you must wonder when you look in the mirror to clean your teeth which mouth to put your toothbrush in.

No alter egos, just the same E20 and my views. Many usernames however due to them being silenced.

My view is consistent regardless.
The March on 14:52 - Feb 9 with 1865 viewsvalleyboy

The March on 14:39 - Feb 9 by LeonWasGod

Fact: they have continually ignored requests to engage with 21% shareholer
Fact: the chose to kept Huw on and dictated the framework under which he worked
Fact: we got relegated on their watch
Fact: they ballsed up the Dan non-transfer saga
Fact: they don’t understand the club/league
Fact: US posters who knew their history said they were bad news
Probable fact: they thought Bob Bradley was a suitable PL manager (I’m assuming he was their choice)
Probable fact: they were complicit in a potentially illegal takeover

Let’s see what happens now HJ is out of the picture, but their track record to date makes me worried for our future

1. Why should they engage with a minority shareholder

2. The Swans got relegated because of mismanagement and someone that thought he was God’s gift to Swansea City

3. How do you know they ballsed up Janes is transfer

4. They kept the person in charge that once you used to say how good he was

5. Of course any hedge manager is bad for most business, but that’s the fault of the old board selling their shares to them

6. Only a fool would work off probable facts, if I was you I would put that in the assumptions column

As a proffesional engineer, I would never work off anything unless I had the facts/data.

I learnt that lesson very early on in my carrer
The March on 14:55 - Feb 9 with 1854 viewsMorristonmike

The march left at 12 it didn't leave early
Edit : seen a few people saying it was ment to be 12:30.
I had no idea was rushing to get there for 12
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 15:41]
Login to get fewer ads

The March on 15:12 - Feb 9 with 1793 viewsEbo

This could have been a huge protest but those idiots from the union strike again. They don’t like anyone else getting credit for anything. Thoughts please.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The March on 17:30 - Feb 9 with 1641 viewsSmellyplumz

Well done to every person in that march, at least you are trying something unlike the c0cks on here just slagging it off but doing f uck all to improve the club.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The March on 17:31 - Feb 9 with 1629 viewsSmellyplumz

The March on 14:43 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

No alter egos, just the same E20 and my views. Many usernames however due to them being silenced.

My view is consistent regardless.

No alter ego just the same boring old c unt you always were. who's now going on ignore

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The March on 17:34 - Feb 9 with 1608 viewsLoyal

The March on 15:12 - Feb 9 by Ebo

This could have been a huge protest but those idiots from the union strike again. They don’t like anyone else getting credit for anything. Thoughts please.

When someone is using something for their own ends or ego and it affects our club straight forward direct action towards those people is the only answer. Swans fans or not.
Gloves are off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The March on 17:35 - Feb 9 with 1604 viewsLoyal

The March on 13:28 - Feb 9 by valleyboy

I would say just around 1.5% of the supporters watching today’s game

That really going to make the Yanks think again

The only thing that will make the Yanks think again if allendances fall below 6-7k next season

But there I read on another forum that a London jack had paid for next season ticket on the last day of the offer. Just to save £30

How pathetic is that

Do you get the statement - just the start ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The March on 17:36 - Feb 9 with 1593 viewsLoyal

The March on 14:04 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Being run in terms of?

People mean not spending money we don’t have really don’t they? Let’s be clear on that.

So they are protesting the fact they won’t load the club with dangerous unserviceable debt and hoping that they leave so we can get someone who will?

I just can’t understand this one at all.

E20, that's not why the people I know are protesting.

The March on 17:39 - Feb 9 with 1564 viewsChief

The March on 14:31 - Feb 9 by valleyboy

Huw and the Yanks are worried???

More likely laughing at you all

If this all so insignificant to you and others, don't worry about it. If the yanks apparently aren't worried, why are are you?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The March on 17:40 - Feb 9 with 1556 viewsvalleyboy

The March on 17:30 - Feb 9 by Smellyplumz

Well done to every person in that march, at least you are trying something unlike the c0cks on here just slagging it off but doing f uck all to improve the club.

You are another one without brains

It’s you that buys a ticket to go and watch a match, are the ones that will never get rid of the Yanks

As a matter of interest what do you think that march today achieved

Absolutely nothing as there was only about 1.5% of today’s attendance on the March

Also by reading your posting, you couldn’t bother to be there

So that is about how much you thought about the March
The March on 17:40 - Feb 9 with 1555 viewsdickythorpe

The March on 13:30 - Feb 9 by epaul

Just spoke to a few lads who wanted to go on the march said about 600 in pubs waiting for it to start and it went off early and they missed it!!

Shambles!!! I thought we were all together.

So much for social media. Surely if it started 30 mins earlier there was notice and Twitter et al?
The March on 17:41 - Feb 9 with 1550 viewsLoyal

The March on 17:40 - Feb 9 by valleyboy

You are another one without brains

It’s you that buys a ticket to go and watch a match, are the ones that will never get rid of the Yanks

As a matter of interest what do you think that march today achieved

Absolutely nothing as there was only about 1.5% of today’s attendance on the March

Also by reading your posting, you couldn’t bother to be there

So that is about how much you thought about the March

I know many Swans fans who couldn't make it for 12, and most of them don't live in Swansea. A decent percentage of our support live outside Swansea and outside Wales.

The March on 17:49 - Feb 9 with 1506 viewsvalleyboy

The March on 17:34 - Feb 9 by Loyal

When someone is using something for their own ends or ego and it affects our club straight forward direct action towards those people is the only answer. Swans fans or not.
Gloves are off.

They certainly had the gloves off

The only direct action to make the Yanks think again and even to throw the towel in

Is to stop putting money in their pockets

Which you ascan individual is not doing

Read what Liverpool fans do when they don’t agree what their American owners want to do sometimes

That’s when the gloves come off and only then
The March on 17:52 - Feb 9 with 1495 viewsLoyal

The March on 17:49 - Feb 9 by valleyboy

They certainly had the gloves off

The only direct action to make the Yanks think again and even to throw the towel in

Is to stop putting money in their pockets

Which you ascan individual is not doing

Read what Liverpool fans do when they don’t agree what their American owners want to do sometimes

That’s when the gloves come off and only then

First day of action.
Gloves off I mean against these silly egotistical cnts making it about them and not Swansea.

The March on 17:58 - Feb 9 with 1479 viewsdickythorpe

Get the times CLEAR next time FFS!!!

All this " I thought it was 12.30 not 12 " is either bull shít excuse or píss poor communication.
The March on 17:58 - Feb 9 with 1479 viewsmTOR_Mammalian

What is the aim of this protest ?
Americans out ?
Then what ?
There isn’t even a coherent plan “A”
The March on 18:28 - Feb 9 with 1383 viewsdickythorpe

The March on 17:58 - Feb 9 by mTOR_Mammalian

What is the aim of this protest ?
Americans out ?
Then what ?
There isn’t even a coherent plan “A”

Excuses already coming out " it went off half an hour earlier" , " Millwall were in town so old bill moved us on"
The March on 18:46 - Feb 9 with 1333 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The March on 14:52 - Feb 9 by valleyboy

1. Why should they engage with a minority shareholder

2. The Swans got relegated because of mismanagement and someone that thought he was God’s gift to Swansea City

3. How do you know they ballsed up Janes is transfer

4. They kept the person in charge that once you used to say how good he was

5. Of course any hedge manager is bad for most business, but that’s the fault of the old board selling their shares to them

6. Only a fool would work off probable facts, if I was you I would put that in the assumptions column

As a proffesional engineer, I would never work off anything unless I had the facts/data.

I learnt that lesson very early on in my carrer

The board of a plc should engage with ALL their shareholders.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The March on 18:48 - Feb 9 with 1323 viewsdickythorpe

Who are the "union"?

I've heard of the yanks, the trust, the poor but the "union"?????
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024