Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The March 12:20 - Feb 9 with 13185 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The March on 18:54 - Feb 9 with 1664 viewstheloneranger

The March on 18:48 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

Who are the "union"?

I've heard of the yanks, the trust, the poor but the "union"?????

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The March on 18:55 - Feb 9 with 1660 viewsLoyal

The March on 18:48 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

Who are the "union"?

I've heard of the yanks, the trust, the poor but the "union"?????

The pricks who scuppered protests last January because their egos got in the way.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The March on 20:06 - Feb 9 with 1529 viewsSwanseaman

Any idea why the march started half hour earlier. I got there at 12:20 and they had gone. There were loads of swans fans arriving there all looking confused.

i was told by the organiser 12:30 and they posted last night on facebook https://www.facebook.com/save.ourclub.9/posts/113610889767931
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 20:07]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The March on 20:08 - Feb 9 with 1523 viewsvalleyboy

The March on 18:46 - Feb 9 by felixstowe_jack

The board of a plc should engage with ALL their shareholders.

Tell me what board of a plc company engages with their shareholder???

I have a considerable amount of shares in a few big plc companies and I have not once been consulted by anyone of them, other than if I would want to attend their general meeting or vote for something or other

Is that what you call engaging
The March on 20:11 - Feb 9 with 1510 viewsdickythorpe

The March on 20:06 - Feb 9 by Swanseaman

Any idea why the march started half hour earlier. I got there at 12:20 and they had gone. There were loads of swans fans arriving there all looking confused.

i was told by the organiser 12:30 and they posted last night on facebook https://www.facebook.com/save.ourclub.9/posts/113610889767931

Píss poor preparation leads to piss poor performance.

I reckon some are out for themselves rather than be a collective.

Sums up modern day. Don't trust or expect much from anybody. That way you won't get disappointed.
The March on 20:12 - Feb 9 with 1501 viewsvetchonian

The March on 20:08 - Feb 9 by valleyboy

Tell me what board of a plc company engages with their shareholder???

I have a considerable amount of shares in a few big plc companies and I have not once been consulted by anyone of them, other than if I would want to attend their general meeting or vote for something or other

Is that what you call engaging

How many companies do you have a 21% shareholding in?
Maybe you could buy the yanks out and then let your son run the club...show us all how it should be done t

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The March on 20:13 - Feb 9 with 1496 viewscontroversial_jack

The March on 20:06 - Feb 9 by Swanseaman

They could have caught up, we weren't exactly moving quickly, and there were lots of police officers, police vans and stewards wearing bright yellow vests
The March on 20:17 - Feb 9 with 1480 viewsSwanseaman

The March on 20:13 - Feb 9 by controversial_jack

They could have caught up, we weren't exactly moving quickly, and there were lots of police officers, police vans and stewards wearing bright yellow vests

Any ideas why they set off half hour early for. The route and the time was changed..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Login to get fewer ads

The March on 20:19 - Feb 9 with 1471 viewsSwanseaman

The March on 20:11 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

Píss poor preparation leads to piss poor performance.

I reckon some are out for themselves rather than be a collective.

Sums up modern day. Don't trust or expect much from anybody. That way you won't get disappointed.

We were much more organized with the Petty Out

The March on 20:20 - Feb 9 with 1462 viewscontroversial_jack

The March on 20:17 - Feb 9 by Swanseaman

Any ideas why they set off half hour early for. The route and the time was changed..

I believe it was to avoid any contact with the Millwall supporters coming off the train, but the march by- passed the station, so, no idea why it left early.I understood that it was to leave at 12 and not 12.30
The March on 20:23 - Feb 9 with 1436 viewsDarran

The March on 20:12 - Feb 9 by vetchonian

Maybe you could buy the yanks out and then let your son run the club...show us all how it should be done t

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The March on 20:25 - Feb 9 with 1418 viewsSwanseaman

The March on 20:20 - Feb 9 by controversial_jack

I believe it was to avoid any contact with the Millwall supporters coming off the train, but the march by- passed the station, so, no idea why it left early.I understood that it was to leave at 12 and not 12.30

This was sent out on facebook last night by the organisers

Save Our Club
22 hrs ·
So with 15 hours to go (ish). Here is a final timetable of events for tomorrow (hopefully weather reports are right 🙏)

11am onwards feel free to turn up in castle gardens ready for the demo

11.30 URGENT ALL STEWARDS (VOLUNTEERS) TO MEET BY TURTLE BAY FOR BRIEFING AND INSTRUCTIONS AND YELLOW VESTS TK BE GIVEN OUT

AT THIS POINT IS WHEN MEDIA WILL BE THERE DOING SHOTS AND INTERVIEWING FANS

Midday

A minutes applause for the 2 victims of the aircrash carrying sala

Speeches by fans

12.30 leave castle gardens and follow route that has been decided

13.10 ish passing underneath railway bridge on the hafod

13.30 (ish depending on numbers)
Demonstration outside the west stand of the club with fans giving speeches if they wish
(please keep off the red route (red tarmac) as this is the emergency route so therefore can not get blocked

Media will be walking with us all the way interving fans

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY MARCH SO PLEASE MIND YOUR LANGUAGE AND HELP THOSE DISABLED FANS THAT ARE JOINING US

LET'S GET THE NUMBERS AND LET'S ALL ENJOY AND MAKE OUR VOICE LOUD AND PROUD

The March on 20:26 - Feb 9 with 1401 viewsSwanseaman

The March on 20:20 - Feb 9 by controversial_jack

I messaged them on Wed and got this reply:

The March on 20:28 - Feb 9 with 1385 viewsdickythorpe

The March on 20:19 - Feb 9 by Swanseaman

We were much more organized with the Petty Out

Which I think sums it up. Petty era was endangering our very existence.

As it stands many fans think we have a tremendous manager and are very happy with our league position in the Championship.

Hardly existence threatening.
The March on 20:31 - Feb 9 with 1371 viewslibertyx

The March on 20:17 - Feb 9 by Swanseaman

I spoke to the organisers why they left early, apparently had no choice as the police told them they had to move on.
The March on 20:33 - Feb 9 with 1359 viewsSwanseaman

The March on 20:28 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

Which I think sums it up. Petty era was endangering our very existence.

As it stands many fans think we have a tremendous manager and are very happy with our league position in the Championship.

Hardly existence threatening.

it's death by a thousand cuts

The March on 20:35 - Feb 9 with 1351 viewsdickythorpe

The March on 20:31 - Feb 9 by libertyx

I spoke to the organisers why they left early, apparently had no choice as the police told them they had to move on.

Why didnt they expect this? Roy Rogers characters are they? Plan with the authorities FFS!!!
The Millwall with their 1075 were in town. Should have been thought of.
The March on 20:38 - Feb 9 with 1335 viewsSwanseaman

The March on 20:31 - Feb 9 by libertyx

They should have stood their ground.The time and route was planned, and only if there were new circumstances that had occurred, could the police change anything.

If there's another march better not arrange it when Millwall are in town.

The March on 20:38 - Feb 9 with 1329 viewsairedale

The March on 20:35 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

Why didnt they expect this? Roy Rogers characters are they? Plan with the authorities FFS!!!
The Millwall with their 1075 were in town. Should have been thought of.

Or, as some may say, ‘should of been thought have’
The March on 20:41 - Feb 9 with 1315 viewsSwanseaman

The March on 20:38 - Feb 9 by airedale

Or, as some may say, ‘should of been thought have’

There were people who were saying beforehand that they shouldn't have the march same day as the Millwall game.

Police stitched them right up though if it's true they made them move early.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 20:42]

The March on 20:42 - Feb 9 with 1310 viewsbuilthjack

A very good start, a decent number there by all accounts.
Just get the time right next time and those numbers will be doubled.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The March on 20:43 - Feb 9 with 1306 viewsSwanseaman

The March on 20:42 - Feb 9 by builthjack

A very good start, a decent number there by all accounts.
Just get the time right next time and those numbers will be doubled.

I think it would have been doubled def

The March on 20:52 - Feb 9 with 1271 viewsdickythorpe

The March on 20:41 - Feb 9 by Swanseaman

There were people who were saying beforehand that they shouldn't have the march same day as the Millwall game.

Police stitched them right up though if it's true they made them move early.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 20:42]

You bet your arsé plod and powers that be at the liberty are in coohoots.

My advice, stay off social media.

How did people conduct marches in the past? Those of you under 35 may struggle.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 20:53]
The March on 21:07 - Feb 9 with 1211 viewsMorristonmike

A 10pm update on the time ?? Bit late if it was earlier I might of seen it . But I just click going and don't expect to have to monitor the group for updates and time changes .castle gardens 12pm wasn't very hard
The March on 21:15 - Feb 9 with 1179 viewsvalleyboy

The March on 20:12 - Feb 9 by vetchonian

You forget a couple things

The Trust whether you like it or not is now just a minority shareholder with no voting rights

Further more the Trust let themselves down by Coozegate and the deputy chairman having a conflict of interest while doing business with the cub instead of having the supporters interest first
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024