Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The March 12:20 - Feb 9 with 13223 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The March on 12:25 - Feb 9 with 6248 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The March on 12:39 - Feb 9 with 6064 viewsDrGonzo

Fair play.
The March on 12:41 - Feb 9 with 6032 viewsoldcob

Well done the marchers.
The March on 12:51 - Feb 9 with 5926 viewsLoyal

Just the start.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The March on 12:56 - Feb 9 with 5861 viewsSTID2017

The March on 12:51 - Feb 9 by Loyal

Just the start.

Do you reckon it could 5urn ugly this afternoon ?
Or do you mean this is the start of the longer game which will end with a new owner(s)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The March on 13:17 - Feb 9 with 5672 viewsthornabyswan

The March on 12:56 - Feb 9 by STID2017

Do you reckon it could 5urn ugly this afternoon ?
Or do you mean this is the start of the longer game which will end with a new owner(s)

Why would it turn ugly

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The March on 13:28 - Feb 9 with 5578 viewsvalleyboy

The March on 12:51 - Feb 9 by Loyal

Just the start.

I would say just around 1.5% of the supporters watching today’s game

That really going to make the Yanks think again

The only thing that will make the Yanks think again if allendances fall below 6-7k next season

But there I read on another forum that a London jack had paid for next season ticket on the last day of the offer. Just to save £30

How pathetic is that
The March on 13:30 - Feb 9 with 5556 viewsepaul

The March on 13:28 - Feb 9 by valleyboy

The only thing that will make the Yanks think again if allendances fall below 6-7k next season

But there I read on another forum that a London jack had paid for next season ticket on the last day of the offer. Just to save £30

How pathetic is that

Just spoke to a few lads who wanted to go on the march said about 600 in pubs waiting for it to start and it went off early and they missed it!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The March on 13:35 - Feb 9 with 5509 viewsSoberBaker

The March on 13:30 - Feb 9 by epaul

Just spoke to a few lads who wanted to go on the march said about 600 in pubs waiting for it to start and it went off early and they missed it!!

600?

Did someone do a head count?

AMOW

The March on 13:41 - Feb 9 with 5438 viewsvalleyboy

There’s enough photographs that you could count them all

Whoever told you there were 600 on the March must be one like a lot of other kids coming from school these days, that can’t count
The March on 13:47 - Feb 9 with 5366 viewsLikeABook

And there is the predictable social media pics, which of course is the main goal behind this march.

This is a special kind of virtue signalling however as it actually has manifested itself in the form that nobody seems to know what they are marching for and what change they are wanting to invoke.

From the signs, it looks like they are annoyed that they (the majority owners) aren’t plunging the club into unserviceable debt in the form of loans? Can anyone confirm?
The March on 13:48 - Feb 9 with 5357 views3swan

I'm sure there will be some that missed the start, any news of why it left 30 mins early?
The March on 13:52 - Feb 9 with 5289 viewsLikeABook

The March on 13:28 - Feb 9 by valleyboy

How pathetic is that

Think again in terms of what though?

What are people wanting to achieve here?
The March on 13:58 - Feb 9 with 5236 viewsLeonWasGod

The March on 13:52 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Think again in terms of what though?

What are people wanting to achieve here?

Showing their discontent with how the club is being run. Nothing wrong with that.

There isn’t a quick answer, and fans can’t solve the problem. For the Yanks to go they need to find another buyer and that takes time and fans aren’t involved (not even guaranteed via the Trust given how they’ve been ignored by sellouts and Yanks alike). But maybe by letting them know they’re not welcome, it might hurry up their thinking about moving on. Maybe.
The March on 14:04 - Feb 9 with 5169 viewsLikeABook

The March on 13:58 - Feb 9 by LeonWasGod

Showing their discontent with how the club is being run. Nothing wrong with that.

There isn’t a quick answer, and fans can’t solve the problem. For the Yanks to go they need to find another buyer and that takes time and fans aren’t involved (not even guaranteed via the Trust given how they’ve been ignored by sellouts and Yanks alike). But maybe by letting them know they’re not welcome, it might hurry up their thinking about moving on. Maybe.

Being run in terms of?

People mean not spending money we don’t have really don’t they? Let’s be clear on that.

So they are protesting the fact they won’t load the club with dangerous unserviceable debt and hoping that they leave so we can get someone who will?

I just can’t understand this one at all.
The March on 14:06 - Feb 9 with 5140 viewsvalleyboy

The March on 13:58 - Feb 9 by LeonWasGod

So you must be one that makes decisions before knowing the facts

Up to last week it was Huw Jenkins running the show and most of the problems that is now there with Swansea City was down to him

If you was running a company, you would know that you need to sort the finances, before investing any more money

This March to me has been organised by people that haven’t much of the green stuff in their heads and haven’t a plan what to do next
The March on 14:06 - Feb 9 with 5135 viewsjasper_T

The March on 14:04 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Being run in terms of?

People mean not spending money we don’t have really don’t they? Let’s be clear on that.

So they are protesting the fact they won’t load the club with dangerous unserviceable debt and hoping that they leave so we can get someone who will?

I just can’t understand this one at all.

They want the owners to gift the club more money without devaluing the stake of the Trust/other shareholders.

Which businessmen who only own 60% of a company are never likely to do.
The March on 14:10 - Feb 9 with 5080 viewsLikeABook

The March on 14:06 - Feb 9 by jasper_T

They want the owners to gift the club more money without devaluing the stake of the Trust/other shareholders.

It’s bizarre.

I don’t see anyone asking the Trust to gift their 800k to the transfer kitty, that may have been enough to secure that ginger fella everyone was crying about.

This March is just based on complete lack of understanding of the situation, I hope for their sake that nobody asks them even the most lightly pressing question and films it as it would be horrific viewing, nobody has any idea what they are protesting or indeed the practicality of it, in between taking an Instagram selfie that is.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 14:12]
The March on 14:15 - Feb 9 with 5034 viewsBillyChong

The March on 14:10 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

It’s bizarre.

I don’t see anyone asking the Trust to gift their 800k to the transfer kitty, that may have been enough to secure that ginger fella everyone was crying about.

This March is just based on complete lack of understanding of the situation, I hope for their sake that nobody asks them even the most lightly pressing question and films it as it would be horrific viewing, nobody has any idea what they are protesting or indeed the practicality of it, in between taking an Instagram selfie that is.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 14:12]

Not another new fake account backing up the board. Funny how they’ve all popped up this week.
The March on 14:21 - Feb 9 with 4972 viewsvalleyboy

The March on 14:06 - Feb 9 by jasper_T

They may only own 60% of the shares, but you know that they have enough voting rights to do what they want

If you was in business that’s in trouble, the last thing you do is just throw money at it

I’m not in favour of the Yanks , not so much that they are Yanks, but because of how Swansea City was sold to them and of course what they do for a living

But other than the possibility that they maybe taking money out of the club (but there’s no proof of that so far) then what they are doing at the moment, I think it’s the right way forward

That’s why I say the clowns that organised this March have not said what the objectives they are after. Other than they want the Yanks out

The way I think Swansea City is in at the moment, all I will say is be sure what you wish for
The March on 14:23 - Feb 9 with 4944 viewsswan65split

The March on 14:15 - Feb 9 by BillyChong

Not another new fake account backing up the board. Funny how they’ve all popped up this week.

Yes old Huw and the Yanks must be worried, I wonder what is the cost of a "corporate Magician"
The March on 14:23 - Feb 9 with 4945 viewsHighjack

They’re all E20.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The March on 14:23 - Feb 9 with 4937 viewsLikeABook

Nothing fake about it. I’m E20Jack and a regular poster of this forum but recently banned for making sense with a view that opposes Trust rhetoric.

I’m also not backing up anyone. I have just asked why we want to saddle the club with unserviceable debt - nobody seems to know so far. But it doesn’t seem to matter.
The March on 14:29 - Feb 9 with 4874 viewsvalleyboy

The Trust needs all the money they can, as if they take this legal battle to court. They will have to stump a proportion of that money up even before they go to court and if they lose, the buckets will be out once more again

I would even think that possibly the officers of the Trust could be asked to pay some of the costs if they lose the dase
The March on 14:31 - Feb 9 with 4855 viewsvalleyboy

The March on 14:23 - Feb 9 by swan65split

Yes old Huw and the Yanks must be worried, I wonder what is the cost of a "corporate Magician"

Huw and the Yanks are worried???

More likely laughing at you all
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024