Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 14:29 - Feb 9 with 10908 views_

Can all respectful posters please join in and demand Phil Sumbler stops this ridiculous censoring

Whatever he's been accused of I can guarantee you most have done a lot worse, so if his crime is persistent debating then I'm sorry, but this shines not just the man Phil Sumbler in a bad light, but the whole Trust organisation as well.

It's time to end this sly and deceitful act.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 08:56 - Feb 11 with 478 viewsDarran

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 22:46 - Feb 10 by Winner_

So “just like Huw they got some things wrong and some things right”... yet you wanted Huw to be hounded out (who has done more for this club than anyone in the Trust) and want Sumbler to remain without opposition, still making those same mistakes continuously - that he didn’t even have the balls to face up to last time?

As soon as it became clear he was lying to fans regarding payments to Cooze that should have been it. That displayed the contempt for the organisation and the fan base right there, at a time when he was systematically banning and silencing anyone with an alterior view, even the resident Dane was banned, along with T2C, Spratty and others. He then was allowed to make the horrendous recommendation to take a deal that was about to ruin the organisation all together and went on another silencing spree using this forum as a platform.

Once he realised he had totally messed up and we were right all along and of course was too late to change anything he left, praising himself in the process and blaming others for his departure, absolving himself from blame and squawking for limelight on the sidelines. He then set up a militant group and instructed them all to use the site for propaganda against the club. When the deal he recommended fell through, he came squirming back telling us all how everything was going to improve - yet it’s the same old underhand, censored, incompetent and untrustworthy regime as before.

Excuse some of us if we are extremely concerned by the way the organisation is being run, and has been for quite some time, especially when it’s raison d’être at the moment seems hell bent on disrupting the club. Yet they expect the majority shareholders to meet with them in good faith? Give over.

We need huge Trust reform before we can see anything even approaching what seems like a tempting mediation platform.
[Post edited 10 Feb 22:55]

So who’s being censored on here then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Are you surprised at how bad the clubs finances appear to be?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 08:57 - Feb 11 with 479 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 08:54 - Feb 11 by Fireboy2

People in glass houses

Happy to debate it to ensure it’s not a sweeping generic get out of jail comment..

What specifically do you disagree with and why. Specifically
[Post edited 11 Feb 8:57]
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:15 - Feb 11 with 444 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 08:56 - Feb 11 by Darran

So who’s being censored on here then?

Good question...
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:18 - Feb 11 with 435 viewsDarran

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:15 - Feb 11 by swan65split

Good question...

I agree it is isn’t it?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:19 - Feb 11 with 433 viewsWinner_

No idea.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:26 - Feb 11 with 413 viewsDarran

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:19 - Feb 11 by Winner_

No idea.

So the Trust Chairman is using his Swansea City message board to censor free speech but you’ve got no idea who’s being censored?
Makes sense to you I suppose.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:30 - Feb 11 with 406 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:26 - Feb 11 by Darran

So the Trust Chairman is using his Swansea City message board to censor free speech but you’ve got no idea who’s being censored?
Makes sense to you I suppose.

A wild guess would be anyone that is continually banned for having an opinion that opposes Trust directive. They can all speak for themselves, myself , spratty, T2C, your Danish mate have all been banned for opposing the Trusts misguided aims. I don’t allow myself to be censored however but doesn’t stop them trying.

Now one for you.. did the Trust chairman lie about the secret payment to the Trust director?
[Post edited 11 Feb 9:30]

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:35 - Feb 11 with 396 viewscostalotta

Who's e20?
Login to get fewer ads

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:35 - Feb 11 with 390 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:35 - Feb 11 by costalotta

Who's e20?

Your idol.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:41 - Feb 11 with 377 viewsDarran

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:30 - Feb 11 by Winner_

A wild guess would be anyone that is continually banned for having an opinion that opposes Trust directive. They can all speak for themselves, myself , spratty, T2C, your Danish mate have all been banned for opposing the Trusts misguided aims. I don’t allow myself to be censored however but doesn’t stop them trying.

Now one for you.. did the Trust chairman lie about the secret payment to the Trust director?
[Post edited 11 Feb 9:30]

But nobody is being censored now. There’s no comments being removed,no censorship whatsoever.
Why are you keeping on about censorship when there’s none currently happening?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:44 - Feb 11 with 365 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:41 - Feb 11 by Darran

But nobody is being censored now. There’s no comments being removed,no censorship whatsoever.
Why are you keeping on about censorship when there’s none currently happening?

So you are acknowledging that the Trust have censored people in the past but unaware of any currently? I had a thread removed and another post yesterday but we will ignore that one.

And also can you confirm if the current Trust chairman lied to members and wider fans regarding the secret payments to the Trust director?
[Post edited 11 Feb 9:49]

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:48 - Feb 11 with 355 viewscostalotta

Sounds like he's your idol?

Hmmm, tried thinking but no imprint on my memory. There was someone with a similar name I think. Seem to remember they got banned for being a bit of a troll and a wum. But things move on quickly so maybe forgotten. Is that who?
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:48 - Feb 11 with 354 viewsDarran

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:44 - Feb 11 by Winner_

So you are acknowledging that the Trust have censored people in the past but unaware of any currently? I had a thread removed and another post yesterday but we will ignore that one.

And also can you confirm if the current Trust chairman lied to members and wider fans regarding the secret payments to the Trust director?

I can’t currently see any censorship whatsoever but I acknowledge people were banned in the past though I banned Spratty and it was nothing to do with censorship.

Yes he lied and the Trust have made mistakes in the past.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:50 - Feb 11 with 350 viewsjacabertawe

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:44 - Feb 11 by Winner_

Correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to be a most recent poster (at least under this name) and all posts relate to knocking PS and the Trust generally.
Hmmmmm....

Donald Trump Declares Hurricane Florence ‘One Of The Wettest We’ve Seen From The Standpoint Of Water’

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:55 - Feb 11 with 335 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:48 - Feb 11 by Darran

I can’t currently see any censorship whatsoever but I acknowledge people were banned in the past though I banned Spratty and it was nothing to do with censorship.

Yes he lied and the Trust have made mistakes in the past.

That’s because it’s censored, that’s the point in censorship.

You have no idea what my thread was about yesterday... because it was censored. The post that I had censored I re-posted so you have the luxury of reading that again, although out of order after having to repost it after others had posted after it.

Yes Spratty was continuously banned for censorship, people couldn’t get under her skin and she was relentless with her persuit of common sense, it annoys people with dishonest intentions.

A Trust chairman lying to his membership is not something that should be brushed off.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:57 - Feb 11 with 322 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:48 - Feb 11 by costalotta

Sounds like he's your idol?

Hmmm, tried thinking but no imprint on my memory. There was someone with a similar name I think. Seem to remember they got banned for being a bit of a troll and a wum. But things move on quickly so maybe forgotten. Is that who?

No doesn’t sound like E20. A trol and a WUM is usually what people label someone as when they cannot construct a response to their valid points. Maybe that’s what you are thinking of? Unless you have any specific examples? It’s funny, nobody ever seems to.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:00 - Feb 11 with 312 viewsDarran

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:55 - Feb 11 by Winner_

That’s because it’s censored, that’s the point in censorship.

You have no idea what my thread was about yesterday... because it was censored. The post that I had censored I re-posted so you have the luxury of reading that again, although out of order after having to repost it after others had posted after it.

Yes Spratty was continuously banned for censorship, people couldn’t get under her skin and she was relentless with her persuit of common sense, it annoys people with dishonest intentions.

A Trust chairman lying to his membership is not something that should be brushed off.

So we agree there has been censorship in the past but currently everyone is free to say what they want about the Trust on the Trust Chairmans forum and nothing is being censored?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:01 - Feb 11 with 311 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:50 - Feb 11 by jacabertawe

Correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to be a most recent poster (at least under this name) and all posts relate to knocking PS and the Trust generally.
Hmmmmm....

Ok. You are wrong.

Currently the Trust Chairman is acting despicably, this on top of historical despicable behaviour means it is a current talking point. I am always fair minded with both opinion and action, they start behaving and acting as they should then they will win me round, as it stands they are acting horrendously on a daily basis something that is a massive problem for the club.

I’m not knocking PS at all, great forum.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:05 - Feb 11 with 303 viewsDarran

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:01 - Feb 11 by Winner_

Ok. You are wrong.

Currently the Trust Chairman is acting despicably, this on top of historical despicable behaviour means it is a current talking point. I am always fair minded with both opinion and action, they start behaving and acting as they should then they will win me round, as it stands they are acting horrendously on a daily basis something that is a massive problem for the club.

I’m not knocking PS at all, great forum.

Why is he acting despicably?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:06 - Feb 11 with 301 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:00 - Feb 11 by Darran

So we agree there has been censorship in the past but currently everyone is free to say what they want about the Trust on the Trust Chairmans forum and nothing is being censored?

I just told you I had a post and a thread censored yesterday. So no.

But it is important for people to see that even the staunchest of Trust defenders admit there has been historical censorship on here and the Trust has lied to the fans and it’s membership.

This is why there is a massive problem with the Trust Chairman also controlling the narrative on the biggest fan platform, a huge problem, especially when votes are concerned.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:06 - Feb 11 with 301 viewsAnotherJohn

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:35 - Feb 11 by costalotta

Who's e20?

One of those unhealthy substances with 'E' numbers that the unwary digest?
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:07 - Feb 11 with 297 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:05 - Feb 11 by Darran

Why is he acting despicably?

For the reasons just stated.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:21 - Feb 11 with 275 viewsDarran

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:07 - Feb 11 by Winner_

For the reasons just stated.

So how do you know it was the Trust Chairman that censored it?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:26 - Feb 11 with 260 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:21 - Feb 11 by Darran

So how do you know it was the Trust Chairman that censored it?

Because he was the only mod online, in fact he may have been the only person online from memory.

It was a simple process of elimination, I didn’t delete it...

Just like every morning at 6.30am UK time when he logs on and prepares the site for viewing, censoring and silencing the stuff he thinks goes against Trust aims from the night before.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:33 - Feb 11 with 246 viewsDarran

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:26 - Feb 11 by Winner_

Because he was the only mod online, in fact he may have been the only person online from memory.

It was a simple process of elimination, I didn’t delete it...

Just like every morning at 6.30am UK time when he logs on and prepares the site for viewing, censoring and silencing the stuff he thinks goes against Trust aims from the night before.

Nah he doesn’t.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019