Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 14:29 - Feb 9 with 12874 views_

Can all respectful posters please join in and demand Phil Sumbler stops this ridiculous censoring

Whatever he's been accused of I can guarantee you most have done a lot worse, so if his crime is persistent debating then I'm sorry, but this shines not just the man Phil Sumbler in a bad light, but the whole Trust organisation as well.

It's time to end this sly and deceitful act.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:36 - Feb 9 with 3436 viewsmagicdaps10

It is his forum, he can do what he wants.

E20 was banned for being a persistent priick and a under handed little tw@t.

Showing the trust in bad light!!! You really are a piece of work!

Poll: Swansea City No 1.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:37 - Feb 9 with 3425 viewsmagicdaps10

Phil.

Just ban this tw@t aswell.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:41 - Feb 9 with 3383 viewsLikeABook

But what will I do with all my new usernames

On a serious note, it is a blatant act of sensorship however - from an organisation that should be completely open to debate, differing views and sensible discussion. They are damaging their own organisation that is trying to rebuild from former betrayals of fan trust, it’s this short sightedness that worries me and something levelled at them for quite some time. Same errors made over again.

I say it as I see it and won’t shirk my own view simply because some are desperate to try and suppress it. If you think I’m wrong then explain your view instead of suppressing or shouting down mine, the reality is however that they can’t. (The abuse already on this thread in the face of sensible discussion is a telling indictment of the state of what this forum is being used for).

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:42 - Feb 9 with 3372 viewsSoberBaker

One of the most articulated and reasonable posters on this site. How grown men get worked up by him says more about them than him.

I'm sure there's a few on here that used to take their bat and ball home with them as a child 🙄

AMOW

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:43 - Feb 9 with 3362 viewsShaky

Censorship my arse.

And incredible though it may seem, each time you pretend the basis for the ban is censorship your credibility goes down another notch.
[Post edited 9 Feb 14:45]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:47 - Feb 9 with 3324 viewsLikeABook

I did wonder how long it would take Shaky to panic

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:48 - Feb 9 with 3312 viewsNeathJack

For purposes of clarity for the hard of understanding and easy of agenda's, this is not a Supporters Trust website.

Hope this helps.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:49 - Feb 9 with 3304 viewsShaky

Says the nonentity who votes in the poll in my signature line each time he registers a new id.

Sad little kunt.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:50 - Feb 9 with 3297 views_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:48 - Feb 9 by NeathJack

For purposes of clarity for the hard of understanding and easy of agenda's, this is not a Supporters Trust website.

Hope this helps.

I've got proof that shows just how Phil Sumbler uses this site for deceit and underhand ways so think again boy.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:51 - Feb 9 with 3284 viewsmagicdaps10

Dont you dare use that disgusting word.....Showing your lack of class again typing Retard.

The quicker you realise you are not Mystery inc and you are not scooby doo.......all the better!

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:52 - Feb 9 with 3280 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:50 - Feb 9 by _

I've got proof that shows just how Phil Sumbler uses this site for deceit and underhand ways so think again boy.

It is his site, if you don't like how it is run then don't use it.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:53 - Feb 9 with 3270 viewsmagicdaps10

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:50 - Feb 9 by _

I suggest you remove that word Chris.

Absolutely sickening word.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:53 - Feb 9 with 3260 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:48 - Feb 9 by NeathJack

Hope this helps.

It doesn’t matter.

If the Trust chairman runs it for Swans fans, in conjunction with conducting important votes - he should not have the ability to censor, delete or shape free debate on the main supporters forum and most certainly should not be taking part in a online bullying campaign against supporters that don’t agree with him. Spratty was last years repeat ban cover up victim, it’s a n honour to take the baton.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:56 - Feb 9 with 3236 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:49 - Feb 9 by Shaky

Says the nonentity who votes in the poll in my signature line each time he registers a new id.

Sad little kunt.

Is that directed at me?

If so, I have never even read your signature line let alone clicked on it. Put that down as another one of your spectacular conspiracy theories then

Edit - curiosity has since got the better of me. Wish I hadn’t bothered. You aren’t all there.
[Post edited 9 Feb 14:58]

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:02 - Feb 9 with 3175 viewsswan65split

Someone beat me to reporting this comment.

Any reason not to support give the yanks a chance is this comment by one of their biggest supporters .....shame on you.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:05 - Feb 9 with 3157 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:02 - Feb 9 by swan65split

Someone beat me to reporting this comment.

Any reason not to support give the yanks a chance is this comment by one of their biggest supporters .....shame on you.

As usual however, the vile abuse started before he retaliated.

Why you all feel the need to get so angry and abusive to sensible posts and then pretend to be offended when replied in kind is beyond me.

Everyone needs a hobby I guess.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:07 - Feb 9 with 3136 viewsmagicdaps10

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:05 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Why you all feel the need to get so angry and abusive to sensible posts and then pretend to be offended when replied in kind is beyond me.

Obviously aimed at me but that word he used is non defendable.

If you think it was a sensible post then you are mistaken, it was a pathetic post that was a cheap shot at very best.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:10 - Feb 9 with 3115 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:07 - Feb 9 by magicdaps10

Obviously aimed at me but that word he used is non defendable.

If you think it was a sensible post then you are mistaken, it was a pathetic post that was a cheap shot at very best.

It was aimed at everyone who has resorted to needless vile abuse in this thread, but the blame will always be on the people instigating it in my eyes. It doesn’t take very much up-scrolling to source who it was that had instigated these vile messsges.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:12 - Feb 9 with 3107 viewsBloodyhills

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:43 - Feb 9 by Shaky

Censorship my arse.

And incredible though it may seem, each time you pretend the basis for the ban is censorship your credibility goes down another notch.
[Post edited 9 Feb 14:45]

Why was he banned?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:12 - Feb 9 with 3104 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:05 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Excuse me?!!!!

I think you may find that you require to direct that comment to someone else. or visit specsavers .
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:13 - Feb 9 with 3093 viewsmagicdaps10

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:10 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

It was aimed at everyone who has resorted to needless vile abuse in this thread, but the blame will always be on the people instigating it in my eyes. It doesn’t take very much up-scrolling to source who it was that had instigated these vile messsges.

We all know who the instigator is.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:14 - Feb 9 with 3087 viewsShaky

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:12 - Feb 9 by Bloodyhills

Why was he banned?

Because he is a pest, insane, and at least 9 out of 10 posters do not want him disrupting this board.

Misology -- It's a bitch

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:16 - Feb 9 with 3077 viewsWingstandwood

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:47 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

I did wonder how long it would take Shaky to panic

I get the impression that Shaky has spent many years in the tight-rope world of high finance.

I've been told (not by Shaky himself) that the most successful fund manager types have a Vulcan/robot type personality. Detached, cold, without distraction, without care, without emotion.

I do wonder whether he would panic anyhow? A case of?.... Individuals that have to multi-juggle the multi possibilities in a high pressure world of multi million pound portfolios are the last to panic surely?.... I suspect Shaky may be of type to be completely unmoved.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:22 - Feb 9 with 3042 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:12 - Feb 9 by Bloodyhills

Why was he banned?

Depends if you want the real reason, or the excuse used in order to censor me. Considering I am more level headed than the poster you directed that at, allow me to explain.

A thread was created in order to goad me, all the usual suspects involved themselves, went on for 20+ pages of them getting annoyed that I wouldn’t respond in kind to their vile abuse.

Anyway, Shaky tried is old and extremely tired method of screaming “mental illness” at the top of his lungs for pages on end, something many openly suffer from on here as well as a notable Swansea player taking his own life over it.

Another poster a few weeks prior mentioned Shaky had a digestive illness and Shaky proceeded to go mental on him. So in response to Shaky’s disgusting attack I suggested that due to him going mental on another poster for basing his view on illness it seems odd you would choose to continually do the same.

He went crying to Phil that his favourite line was now blunted as that clear hypocrisy had been noted and Phil, seeing an opportunity to silence a prominent voice took the bait and proceeded to delete and ban.

Similar to Spratty in his last reign, used an excuse that didn’t really make sense and took the opportunity to silence a very polite and thoughtful voice because it did not toe the partyline.

Nutshell.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:24 - Feb 9 with 2507 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:13 - Feb 9 by magicdaps10

We all know who the instigator is.

Yes.

First abuse I see is in post 2.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019