Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 14:29 - Feb 9 with 12531 views_

Can all respectful posters please join in and demand Phil Sumbler stops this ridiculous censoring

Whatever he's been accused of I can guarantee you most have done a lot worse, so if his crime is persistent debating then I'm sorry, but this shines not just the man Phil Sumbler in a bad light, but the whole Trust organisation as well.

It's time to end this sly and deceitful act.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:56 - Feb 12 with 669 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:42 - Feb 12 by Highjack

Well ricketts and the brittle bones of an 80 year old isn’t the sort of health I’d like to bring to myself and my family but whatever floats your boat.

Then get some calcium in your diet. I’m not sure why you are linking the two. Please don’t tell me you think calcium is only in animal products? Which is clearly what the morons behind your article thought too.

Dangerous stupidity.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:22 - Feb 12 with 625 viewsLeonWasGod

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:42 - Feb 12 by Highjack

Well ricketts and the brittle bones of an 80 year old isn’t the sort of health I’d like to bring to myself and my family but whatever floats your boat.

Plenty of non-meat sources of calcium. You could be a fishytarian - the RDA for calcium is in just 3 tins of sardines. And you'd be guaranteed to get your own seat on the bus
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:35 - Feb 12 with 605 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:22 - Feb 12 by LeonWasGod

Plenty of non-meat sources of calcium. You could be a fishytarian - the RDA for calcium is in just 3 tins of sardines. And you'd be guaranteed to get your own seat on the bus

Yep, 10 out of these 15 calcium rich foods are vegan. I love busting stupid myths.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/15-calcium-rich-foods#section14
[Post edited 12 Feb 15:38]

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:09 - Feb 12 with 561 viewsLord_Bony

Vegans can also suffer from nutrient deficiencies especially iodine and selenium.

https://www.rd.com/health/healthy-eating/vitamin-deficiency-vegetarian-vegan/

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:14 - Feb 12 with 553 viewsHighjack

How he hell did a thread about Phil censoring posters turn into a debate about the obvious dangers of veganism? You’re all a nutty bunch aren’t you?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: The official planetswans European election poll. Your vote goes to?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:20 - Feb 12 with 545 viewsLord_Bony

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:14 - Feb 12 by Highjack

How he hell did a thread about Phil censoring posters turn into a debate about the obvious dangers of veganism? You’re all a nutty bunch aren’t you?

Oh Ive got a few hours to kill...I m sure Winner (or whatever) can oblige.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:25 - Feb 12 with 534 viewsThe_E20

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:09 - Feb 12 by Lord_Bony

Vegans can also suffer from nutrient deficiencies especially iodine and selenium.

https://www.rd.com/health/healthy-eating/vitamin-deficiency-vegetarian-vegan/

Anyone can suffer nutrient deficiency if they aren’t eating the right nutrients.

That’s just common sense.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:26 - Feb 12 with 531 viewsLord_Bony

Yes but vegans are particularly susceptible to nutrient deficiency.

Login to get fewer ads

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:34 - Feb 12 with 515 viewsThe_E20

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:26 - Feb 12 by Lord_Bony

Yes but vegans are particularly susceptible to nutrient deficiency.

No they aren’t.

People who don’t eat the correct nutrients are the most susceptible to nutrient deficiency. That is the case whether you consume animal products or not.

Both those micro nutrients you mentioned are not omitted from a vegan diet in the slightest. It’s just nonsense, with respect.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:37 - Feb 12 with 504 viewsLord_Bony

Oh yes they are.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:40 - Feb 12 with 495 viewsThe_E20

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:37 - Feb 12 by Lord_Bony

Oh yes they are.

Still no.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:41 - Feb 12 with 491 viewsLord_Bony

I can assure you they are.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:43 - Feb 12 with 479 viewsThe_E20

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:41 - Feb 12 by Lord_Bony

I can assure you they are.

You can assure me if you like, but you wouldn’t be correct.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:44 - Feb 12 with 472 viewsLord_Bony

Well I think I would.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:47 - Feb 12 with 462 viewsThe_E20

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:44 - Feb 12 by Lord_Bony

Well I think I would.

And that is your right, people think many things.

I stick with medical science as a rule.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:48 - Feb 12 with 456 viewsLord_Bony

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:47 - Feb 12 by The_E20

And that is your right, people think many things.

I stick with medical science as a rule.

Of course.

So do I.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:52 - Feb 12 with 445 viewschad

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:31 - Feb 12 by Winner_

Why is it interesting?

It is neither scientifically accurate, common sense or even primary school level understanding of biology. It’s complete nonsense.

What is interesting is what seems to be a reasonably intelligent woman thinking it’s interesting.

Reasonably intelligent” Ple-ease

But seriously

It is interesting because if what you proclaim is true then there has been a terrible case of misjustice. It would be most productive for you to use your superior knowledge to clear the parents of any blame in this terribly sad case.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:52 - Feb 12 with 442 viewsThe_E20

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:48 - Feb 12 by Lord_Bony

Of course.

So do I.

Then we are both well aware of the peer reviewed studies then. Perfect.

That leaves very little room for personal thought with no respected, researched substance.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:55 - Feb 12 with 433 viewsLord_Bony

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:52 - Feb 12 by The_E20

Then we are both well aware of the peer reviewed studies then. Perfect.

That leaves very little room for personal thought with no respected, researched substance.

I ve read the peer reviews in the medical journals of course.

But I like to keep an open mind on most things.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:59 - Feb 12 with 423 viewsThe_E20

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:52 - Feb 12 by chad

Reasonably intelligent” Ple-ease

But seriously

It is interesting because if what you proclaim is true then there has been a terrible case of misjustice. It would be most productive for you to use your superior knowledge to clear the parents of any blame in this terribly sad case.

What do you mean if what I say is true?

Which bit do you feel is my opinion as opposed to documented fact then?

The case is about malnutrition and they sound guilty as hell. They weren’t found guilty of giving their child a vegan diet, they are guilty of malnourishing their child - the two things aren’t even remotely linked. It’s sensationalist journalism. It’s like parents forcing their baby to eat pork fat alone for a year and then newspapers saying “parents guilty of malnourishing child on non vegan diet”.

Ricketts is the lack of vitamin D and calcium. Vitamin D which is readily found in sunlight, tofu, nut milks, mushrooms etc and calcium found in more vegan sources than non - so the parents are guilty of not giving their child vitamin D and calcium. They would be guilty of the same thing if they fed the child a sausage too, would they then be guilty of giving their child a non vegan diet? it has nothing to do with a vegan diet.
[Post edited 12 Feb 17:37]
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 17:04 - Feb 12 with 409 viewsThe_E20

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:55 - Feb 12 by Lord_Bony

I ve read the peer reviews in the medical journals of course.

But I like to keep an open mind on most things.

Then we are basically on the same page then the only difference being my mind is less open to deviate from medical science to online articles that make very little scientific or biological sense.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 17:14 - Feb 12 with 379 viewsLord_Bony

and so is mine.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 17:19 - Feb 12 with 371 viewsThe_E20

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 17:14 - Feb 12 by Lord_Bony

and so is mine.

Well I’d suggest saying a micro nutrient found in dirt and also in nuts isn’t a good place to start when saying it is deficient in a vegan diet if you are to say you are for medical science..

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 17:20 - Feb 12 with 363 viewsLord_Bony

Nonsense.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 17:32 - Feb 12 with 341 viewsThe_E20

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 17:20 - Feb 12 by Lord_Bony

Nonsense.

It’s not found in dirt or nuts?

This is another instance where science disagrees with you then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019