Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 14:29 - Feb 9 with 13077 views_

Can all respectful posters please join in and demand Phil Sumbler stops this ridiculous censoring

Whatever he's been accused of I can guarantee you most have done a lot worse, so if his crime is persistent debating then I'm sorry, but this shines not just the man Phil Sumbler in a bad light, but the whole Trust organisation as well.

It's time to end this sly and deceitful act.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:28 - Feb 9 with 959 viewsmagicdaps10

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:22 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Depends if you want the real reason, or the excuse used in order to censor me. Considering I am more level headed than the poster you directed that at, allow me to explain.

A thread was created in order to goad me, all the usual suspects involved themselves, went on for 20+ pages of them getting annoyed that I wouldn’t respond in kind to their vile abuse.

Anyway, Shaky tried is old and extremely tired method of screaming “mental illness” at the top of his lungs for pages on end, something many openly suffer from on here as well as a notable Swansea player taking his own life over it.

Another poster a few weeks prior mentioned Shaky had a digestive illness and Shaky proceeded to go mental on him. So in response to Shaky’s disgusting attack I suggested that due to him going mental on another poster for basing his view on illness it seems odd you would choose to continually do the same.

He went crying to Phil that his favourite line was now blunted as that clear hypocrisy had been noted and Phil, seeing an opportunity to silence a prominent voice took the bait and proceeded to delete and ban.

Similar to Spratty in his last reign, used an excuse that didn’t really make sense and took the opportunity to silence a very polite and thoughtful voice because it did not toe the partyline.

Nutshell.

This is unbelievable!!

You and Chrissy are going to all new levels.

If you are not happy with the site and feel it is not right, why post and cry when you are banned?
You two are not going to break the site, you are not going to control the site........if as it is clear, you are not happy with the site, go and start your own one.

This is a great site and one that cant be dictated.

Poll: Swansea City No 1.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:34 - Feb 9 with 936 viewsShaky

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:28 - Feb 9 by magicdaps10

This is unbelievable!!

If you are not happy with the site and feel it is not right, why post and cry when you are banned?
You two are not going to break the site, you are not going to control the site........if as it is clear, you are not happy with the site, go and start your own one.

Well said, Daps.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:34 - Feb 9 with 933 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:28 - Feb 9 by magicdaps10

This is unbelievable!!

Which bit is unbelievable exactly? The thread is still there so be careful what fact you disagree with.

Who said I am not happy with the site? I think the point is more bringing about the awareness of conflict of interest and how power is being used in a negative way to direct opinion. Nothing wrong with the site as such, apart from the loose moderating where certain people are allowed to bully and abuse on a daily basis without reproach.

Sanctions depend on what view you hold.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:40 - Feb 9 with 907 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:34 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Which bit is unbelievable exactly? The thread is still there so be careful what fact you disagree with.

Who said I am not happy with the site? I think the point is more bringing about the awareness of conflict of interest and how power is being used in a negative way to direct opinion. Nothing wrong with the site as such, apart from the loose moderating where certain people are allowed to bully and abuse on a daily basis without reproach.

loose moderating where certain people are allowed to bully and abuse on a daily basis without reproach.

Like T2C you mean?

still waiting for an apology from you.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:42 - Feb 9 with 903 viewsShaky

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:40 - Feb 9 by swan65split

loose moderating where certain people are allowed to bully and abuse on a daily basis without reproach.

Like T2C you mean?

Then send the little basket case a DM, FFS, and don't encourage him on the board.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:42 - Feb 9 with 898 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:40 - Feb 9 by swan65split

Like T2C you mean?

I am pretty sure if you speak to Chris normally he will respond in kind. I see far more examples such as this thread than the other way around.

Why am I apologising?
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:45 - Feb 9 with 883 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:42 - Feb 9 by Shaky

Then send the little basket case a DM, FFS, and don't encourage him on the board.

I understand you are a bag of nerves right now but leave us have a discussion please.

Maybe create a silly poll and convince yourself people are creating usernames to vote on it or something... even though it doesn’t actually say anything of any interest to anyone.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:47 - Feb 9 with 878 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:42 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

I am pretty sure if you speak to Chris normally he will respond in kind. I see far more examples such as this thread than the other way around.

Why am I apologising?

"As usual however, the vile abuse started before he retaliated.

Why you all feel the need to get so angry and abusive to sensible posts and then pretend to be offended when replied in kind is beyond me.

Everyone needs a hobby I guess. "

You commented on a reply to me......if you check I had not made any comments you specified. welll done Byers
Login to get fewer ads

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:50 - Feb 9 with 868 viewsWingstandwood

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:34 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

I'm not for getting you banned because the likes of reading the thoughts/opinions of an high flyer/intellectual like Shaky is not only educating/informative to myself but to the likes of (do not realise yet) yourself also.

I get an extremely strong inkling that (regarding yourself) a Shaky-caused "Road to Damascus" experience will arrive whereupon you'll undoubtedly recognise Shaky's relevance. That's why I don't want you banned, the anticipation of your "Road to Damascus" conversion and when it eventually comes? I find both intriguing and enjoyable!
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:51 - Feb 9 with 862 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:47 - Feb 9 by swan65split

"As usual however, the vile abuse started before he retaliated.

Why you all feel the need to get so angry and abusive to sensible posts and then pretend to be offended when replied in kind is beyond me.

Everyone needs a hobby I guess. "

You commented on a reply to me......if you check I had not made any comments you specified. welll done Byers

I stand by it. I often see you instigating abuse. I clicked on a random page in your history and this was staring st me immediately...

“I think its for every ones best interest , just not too respond to him , he will soon prove himself the p))ck that he is.“
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:55 - Feb 9 with 837 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:51 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

I stand by it. I often see you instigating abuse. I clicked on a random page in your history and this was staring st me immediately...

“I think its for every ones best interest , just not too respond to him , he will soon prove himself the p))ck that he is.“

then i will follow Shakys advice and DM a mod as the post has been reported

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:55 - Feb 9 with 838 viewsLeonWasGod

Nearly more posts on here than the match thread ffs .
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:56 - Feb 9 with 828 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:55 - Feb 9 by swan65split

then i will follow Shakys advice and DM a mod as the post has been reported

Great
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:04 - Feb 9 with 801 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 15:56 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Great

yes, reported T2C ok.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:06 - Feb 9 with 790 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:04 - Feb 9 by swan65split

yes, reported T2C ok.

You are free to do as you wish on that front.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:07 - Feb 9 with 785 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:06 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

You are free to do as you wish on that front.

I dont need your approval,

back to the game, we are winning if you dont know.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:08 - Feb 9 with 778 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:07 - Feb 9 by swan65split

I dont need your approval,

back to the game, we are winning if you dont know.

Then why are you giving me a running commentary of your actions?

Bizarre
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:09 - Feb 9 with 778 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:08 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Then why are you giving me a running commentary of your actions?

Bizarre

well you keep giving me running commentaries on things, i thought I would join in.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:14 - Feb 9 with 763 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:09 - Feb 9 by swan65split

well you keep giving me running commentaries on things, i thought I would join in.

Eh? I have barely spoken to you. I simply made an observation that I find it weird that you all give out abuse and then cry when someone gives some back, ever since then you have been wittering in my direction about something or other ever since. Which running commentary of my actions have I been giving you, out of interest?
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:15 - Feb 9 with 760 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:14 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Eh? I have barely spoken to you. I simply made an observation that I find it weird that you all give out abuse and then cry when someone gives some back, ever since then you have been wittering in my direction about something or other ever since. Which running commentary of my actions have I been giving you, out of interest?

This one.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:19 - Feb 9 with 745 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:15 - Feb 9 by swan65split

This one.

That was after you claimed that.

The post you quoted was a summary of the discussion to prove I did no such thing. You are just being silly now. Shame.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:20 - Feb 9 with 743 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:19 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

That was after you claimed that.

The post you quoted was a summary of the discussion to prove I did no such thing. You are just being silly now. Shame.

better than being abusive huh?
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:22 - Feb 9 with 739 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:20 - Feb 9 by swan65split

better than being abusive huh?

Neither are very productive for a good forum discussion.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:25 - Feb 9 with 734 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:22 - Feb 9 by LikeABook

Neither are very productive for a good forum discussion.

depends on the subject, I am no good at discussion, no education see ,
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:27 - Feb 9 with 1156 viewsLikeABook

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 16:25 - Feb 9 by swan65split

depends on the subject, I am no good at discussion, no education see ,

I did guess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019