Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 14:29 - Feb 9 with 13068 views_

Can all respectful posters please join in and demand Phil Sumbler stops this ridiculous censoring

Whatever he's been accused of I can guarantee you most have done a lot worse, so if his crime is persistent debating then I'm sorry, but this shines not just the man Phil Sumbler in a bad light, but the whole Trust organisation as well.

It's time to end this sly and deceitful act.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:40 - Feb 10 with 895 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:17 - Feb 10 by exiledclaseboy

The Swans were playing while 3/4 of this thread was happening. Swans fans mind.

E20 is not a Swans fan. He’s a narcissist and is just a fan of himself.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:48 - Feb 10 with 871 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:30 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

E20 needs to have everyone’s full attention, all the time. The simple thing to do is pop him on ignore , whichever names he goes on to manifest himself under . If Swans 65 split had him on ignore then the thread would have died the dignified death it deserved.

I understand and respect what you are saying BJ , but I got involved on seeing a rather nasty abusive comment that I took offence to, and reported by PM . it has been removed.

Regrettably the one who always sees himself as being correct responded, in my opinion wrongly involving myself, and as we know, like a limpet he sticks on.

And its so nice to see the thing has died a death! only joking.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:57 - Feb 10 with 847 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:48 - Feb 10 by swan65split

I understand and respect what you are saying BJ , but I got involved on seeing a rather nasty abusive comment that I took offence to, and reported by PM . it has been removed.

Regrettably the one who always sees himself as being correct responded, in my opinion wrongly involving myself, and as we know, like a limpet he sticks on.

Report him by all means then shove him on ignore. This would have died a death if you hadn’t kept rising to the bait. He’s sick. Don’t keep giving him the chance to respond by doing likewise is all I’m saying.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:00 - Feb 10 with 837 viewsmagicdaps10

It goes to show that E20 needs us more than we need him.

Think sticking him on ignore will hurt him far more. The inly trouble is, with various usernames......what one do we ignore

Poll: Swansea City No 1.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:03 - Feb 10 with 825 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:00 - Feb 10 by magicdaps10

It goes to show that E20 needs us more than we need him.

Think sticking him on ignore will hurt him far more. The inly trouble is, with various usernames......what one do we ignore

If you’ve ignored about 12 of his incarnations as I have it doesn’t matter. Just add his next to the list.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:25 - Feb 10 with 772 viewsStopBeingSilly

Such ludicrously stupid comments on this thread in the last page. It’s embarrassing.

These are the facts. I do not instigate abuse and when abused do not retaliate in the same vile hate filled way, my posts are well constructed, calm and well thought out - as a result I am able to defend the points made.

This works people up into a frenzy. Many people are happy to debate until they are losing and then instead of admitting defeat and a change of opinion people prefer to bring the debate to a close by proxy and they do this by abuse. What makes me different from the norm is that I don’t allow debates to be ended by nonsense or bile, I stick to the topic and the points and this absolutely infuriates people.

Then they end up trying to justify their unreasonable standpoint and actions by making such laughable nonsense up as “passive aggressive”, “not a real fan”, “unemotional” etc etc etc but note that the complaints and grievances are always vague, broad and unprovable - as soon as specifics are asked for the whole thing unravels.

My favourite however is this “attention” rubbish. I have repeatedly asked anyone who wants to, to put me on ignore, but people cannot and will not - and even when they do, they continually talk about me. I am just a fan that talks football on a football forum and challenges the internet bullying phenomenon by refusing to give in to abuse or censorship. It has people foaming st the mouth that they do not have the ability to control someone even for a second be that emotionally or otherwise. I’m a rock.

This goes for the Trust also, they know my posts strike a chord due to how well thought out they are, and how non concerned I am when it comes to combatting rubbish, I see through it in a second and will call it. I’m very dangerous for their aim of being able to sway opinion.

Every single person that reads that will know it’s 100% spot on, not that these people will admit it. Let’s see how many of those who claim to wish to ignore me can’t help but talk with me yet again as the subject... and anyone who is to respond, let’s get some specifics going, enough of the cowardly generalisations.

Thanks in advance. E20.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:27 - Feb 10 with 761 viewsStopBeingSilly

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:48 - Feb 10 by swan65split

You do realise you kept talking to me about nonsense just to keep the conversation going and it took me giving you that last word you craved to get you to stop boring everyone?

I can’t work out if these people are trolling or genuinely are that lacking in social awareness.
[Post edited 10 Feb 10:28]
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:31 - Feb 10 with 757 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:27 - Feb 10 by StopBeingSilly

You do realise you kept talking to me about nonsense just to keep the conversation going and it took me giving you that last word you craved to get you to stop boring everyone?

I can’t work out if these people are trolling or genuinely are that lacking in social awareness.
[Post edited 10 Feb 10:28]

Login to get fewer ads

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:33 - Feb 10 with 748 viewsStopBeingSilly

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:18 - Feb 9 by jack247

Which brings me round to the second point. If he’s only got one username, it’s much easier for you to mute him.

I understand why he gets under peoples skin.

I get under people’s skin because they try and fail to phase me, it’s as simple as that. I maintain making sensible posts when they are hell bent on stopping debate and tearing the topic down by a various manner of means.

People do not have the self restraint to put me on ignore, and if they did (or pretend to as is most common), they would still talk about me.

As for one username, that’s not the Trusts goal, the Trusts goal is to silence any dissenting voices they feel they can get away with - they aren’t concerned with how people interact with them, they just don’t want it said in the first place.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:33 - Feb 10 with 746 viewsStopBeingSilly

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:31 - Feb 10 by swan65split

Prime example.

Can’t respond to the bang on statement, so shut it down without addressing it... yet blame me for posting sensibly while you absolve yourself of blame even though acting completely unreasonable and against what constitutes healthy debate.
[Post edited 10 Feb 10:36]
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:51 - Feb 10 with 719 viewsexiledclaseboy

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:25 - Feb 10 by StopBeingSilly

Such ludicrously stupid comments on this thread in the last page. It’s embarrassing.

These are the facts. I do not instigate abuse and when abused do not retaliate in the same vile hate filled way, my posts are well constructed, calm and well thought out - as a result I am able to defend the points made.

This works people up into a frenzy. Many people are happy to debate until they are losing and then instead of admitting defeat and a change of opinion people prefer to bring the debate to a close by proxy and they do this by abuse. What makes me different from the norm is that I don’t allow debates to be ended by nonsense or bile, I stick to the topic and the points and this absolutely infuriates people.

Then they end up trying to justify their unreasonable standpoint and actions by making such laughable nonsense up as “passive aggressive”, “not a real fan”, “unemotional” etc etc etc but note that the complaints and grievances are always vague, broad and unprovable - as soon as specifics are asked for the whole thing unravels.

My favourite however is this “attention” rubbish. I have repeatedly asked anyone who wants to, to put me on ignore, but people cannot and will not - and even when they do, they continually talk about me. I am just a fan that talks football on a football forum and challenges the internet bullying phenomenon by refusing to give in to abuse or censorship. It has people foaming st the mouth that they do not have the ability to control someone even for a second be that emotionally or otherwise. I’m a rock.

This goes for the Trust also, they know my posts strike a chord due to how well thought out they are, and how non concerned I am when it comes to combatting rubbish, I see through it in a second and will call it. I’m very dangerous for their aim of being able to sway opinion.

Every single person that reads that will know it’s 100% spot on, not that these people will admit it. Let’s see how many of those who claim to wish to ignore me can’t help but talk with me yet again as the subject... and anyone who is to respond, let’s get some specifics going, enough of the cowardly generalisations.

Thanks in advance. E20.

I can honestly say that in the time I’ve been involved, your posts have never been mentioned or discussed by the Trust board or been mentioned or discussed at any meeting or forum. Other posters on here have, mainly those who come to events to make their points, but yours don’t even cause a blip on the radar. You influence nothing in that respect.

Poll: Tory leader

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:56 - Feb 10 with 701 viewsStopBeingSilly

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:51 - Feb 10 by exiledclaseboy

I can honestly say that in the time I’ve been involved, your posts have never been mentioned or discussed by the Trust board or been mentioned or discussed at any meeting or forum. Other posters on here have, mainly those who come to events to make their points, but yours don’t even cause a blip on the radar. You influence nothing in that respect.

They don’t have to be discussed, my posts speak for themselves and the one pushing the button is the one who leads the blind and pushes the agendas.

My posts are extremely influential with regards to that agenda, whether you care to admit it or not, which is why a reasonable and fair minded poster is attacked and silenced daily. You have a rich history pretending to be impartial only to be anything but, and as you know have brought you up on that several times in the past, noted by others at the time too.

Although your comments there reinforce how much of a dangerous conflict the running of this forum and running the Trust is.
[Post edited 10 Feb 10:58]
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:56 - Feb 10 with 708 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:51 - Feb 10 by exiledclaseboy

Me me me

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:57 - Feb 10 with 696 viewsStopBeingSilly

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:56 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Me me me

This thread is about me Brynnie - keep up lad.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:58 - Feb 10 with 696 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:31 - Feb 10 by swan65split

Did you put this one on ignore. If not you’re still feeding him . Have a word with yourself

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:59 - Feb 10 with 685 viewsStopBeingSilly

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:58 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Did you put this one on ignore. If not you’re still feeding him . Have a word with yourself

And Brynnie continues to prove my point completely unaware
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:14 - Feb 10 with 662 views_

I can honestly say that since you've been on the Trust Board you seem about as far away from being trustworthy as I could have imagined.

Your posts sound more and more like Ux's with every passing one but I've got respect for Ux, at least he's being himself and straight up, you on the other hand are a classic example of how a little bit of fame can go to ones head.

And yes, you feel all and more the same about me. Terrific.

Yet another one of Phil's Planet Swans lackey's.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:21 - Feb 10 with 639 viewsStopBeingSilly

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:14 - Feb 10 by _

I can honestly say that since you've been on the Trust Board you seem about as far away from being trustworthy as I could have imagined.

Your posts sound more and more like Ux's with every passing one but I've got respect for Ux, at least he's being himself and straight up, you on the other hand are a classic example of how a little bit of fame can go to ones head.

Can’t argue with that.

I am always extremely suspicious of people who base their whole persona on being level headed and proceed to continually be anything but. I will always remember that time he came into a thread claiming neutrality only to take the most ridiculous one sided assessment possible, I am pretty sure you weighed in with sheer shock only for him to backtrack immediately without giving any ground with the initial tone.

There is a toxic 10-15 people on this forum that have no interest in fairness or level headed debate, it’s sll about bias and vendetta. I almost prefer the thick trolls as their intentions are clear but others are far more sly and sinister, now that is being mixed with the Trust is terrifying.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:05 - Feb 10 with 604 viewsShaky

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:37 - Feb 9 by magicdaps10

Phil.

Just ban this tw@t aswell.

So according to the trusted arrow system, 10 people want T2C banned as well.

Interesting. Seems a consensus is forming on that too.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:06 - Feb 10 with 598 viewsAnotherOne

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:05 - Feb 10 by Shaky

So according to the trusted arrow system, 10 people want T2C banned as well.

Interesting. Seems a consensus is forming on that too.

Ten? TEN?

Well that’s that then Chris

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:08 - Feb 10 with 585 viewsShaky

Prophecy: AnotherOne bites the dust.

Misology -- It's a bitch

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:09 - Feb 10 with 578 viewsAnotherOne

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:08 - Feb 10 by Shaky

Prophecy: AnotherOne bites the dust.

Prophecy: AnotherOne comes back within 5 minutes

Unlucky mate.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:13 - Feb 10 with 568 viewsexiledclaseboy

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:14 - Feb 10 by _

“Little bit of fame”.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:16 - Feb 10 with 548 viewsexiledclaseboy

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:56 - Feb 10 by StopBeingSilly

They don’t have to be discussed, my posts speak for themselves and the one pushing the button is the one who leads the blind and pushes the agendas.

My posts are extremely influential with regards to that agenda, whether you care to admit it or not, which is why a reasonable and fair minded poster is attacked and silenced daily. You have a rich history pretending to be impartial only to be anything but, and as you know have brought you up on that several times in the past, noted by others at the time too.

Although your comments there reinforce how much of a dangerous conflict the running of this forum and running the Trust is.
[Post edited 10 Feb 10:58]

As I said, no influence at all. About 80% of the Trust board and membership won’t have the first clue that you even exist. T2C is marginally more well known but no one cares what he thinks either.
[Post edited 10 Feb 12:18]

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:17 - Feb 10 with 534 viewsShaky

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:16 - Feb 10 by exiledclaseboy

As I said, no influence at all. About 80% of the Trust board and membership won’t have the first clue that you even exist. T2C is marginally more well known but no one cares what he thinks either.
[Post edited 10 Feb 12:18]

Harsh, but so blindingly obvious it really goes without saying.

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019