Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 14:29 - Feb 9 with 12026 views_

Can all respectful posters please join in and demand Phil Sumbler stops this ridiculous censoring

Whatever he's been accused of I can guarantee you most have done a lot worse, so if his crime is persistent debating then I'm sorry, but this shines not just the man Phil Sumbler in a bad light, but the whole Trust organisation as well.

It's time to end this sly and deceitful act.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:20 - Feb 10 with 1304 viewsAnotherOne

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:16 - Feb 10 by exiledclaseboy

As I said, no influence at all. About 80% of the Trust board and membership won’t have the first clue that you even exist. T2C is marginally more well known but no one cares what he thinks either.
[Post edited 10 Feb 12:18]

No idea what you are babbling on about now Clasie.

What have the Trust board got to do with anything? The Trust have a very anti-owner agenda. They use this forum in conjunction with the SCSA as a propaganda tool, I am an incredibly influential voice in that mission to sway opinion on here due to my sensible view and way I put it across without bowing to abuse or being shouted down - the board members knowing me or Chris for that matter is an irrelevance. I am struggling to see a modicum of a point you have.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:24 - Feb 10 with 1285 viewsSwanjaxs

Cumon lads, cracking win yesterday, lovely day for a walk to the pub and a couple of pints! Enough squabbling.... 😎👍🍺

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Biggest ever Jack Celebrity ever like...

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:24 - Feb 10 with 1280 viewsShaky

Strong and stable too.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:25 - Feb 10 with 1262 viewsAnotherOne

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:24 - Feb 10 by Shaky

Strong and stable too.

Shaky is seething
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:38 - Feb 10 with 1256 viewsWingstandwood

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:17 - Feb 10 by Shaky

Harsh, but so blindingly obvious it really goes without saying.

I was a lapsed outsider miles outside of the periphery and not within the inner sanctum of absolute Trust power to really influence things in any major way.

To get empowerment I rejoined the Trust because when my voice/vote(s) are (like compounded interest) added to that of many others?... It at least becomes proactive and helps just a little to influence destiny and to direct Trust policy and direction. The power of the crowd when combined with the power of the Trust board is really what matters.

The real 'major-players' are indeed the ones with the power i.e. the major movers and shakers, the generals within the Trust itself.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 18:43 - Feb 10 with 1150 viewsPacemaker

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:16 - Feb 10 by exiledclaseboy

As I said, no influence at all. About 80% of the Trust board and membership won’t have the first clue that you even exist. T2C is marginally more well known but no one cares what he thinks either.
[Post edited 10 Feb 12:18]

When I saw the title of this topic was T2c being blunt for a change I thought the irony was perhaps being lost on me, but that response was perhaps a tad to blunt for him.😂

Nothing to see here.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 18:56 - Feb 10 with 1105 viewsElmo

This forum would be neutered without posters who offer insightful challenge to the dumb herd mentality. Football related. Trust related. Anything related.

It's pretty clear that this forum is heavily skewed in favour of the panty-liners that choose to not think for themselves and hide behind a collective ignorance.

Nothing worse than stupid, ignorant posters that continually gang up on the insightful thought-provoking thinkers.

This becomes particularly apparent to me when questioning anything financial/Trust related. Very odd.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:01 - Feb 10 with 1075 views_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 18:56 - Feb 10 by Elmo

This forum would be neutered without posters who offer insightful challenge to the dumb herd mentality. Football related. Trust related. Anything related.

It's pretty clear that this forum is heavily skewed in favour of the panty-liners that choose to not think for themselves and hide behind a collective ignorance.

Nothing worse than stupid, ignorant posters that continually gang up on the insightful thought-provoking thinkers.

This becomes particularly apparent to me when questioning anything financial/Trust related. Very odd.

This is the harsh reality and this is what SCFC is up against

If anyone goes to mediation with the Trust whilst the Planet Swans clique are using and abusing strong media platforms they must be deluded.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:25 - Feb 10 with 994 viewsvetchonian

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:01 - Feb 10 by _

This is the harsh reality and this is what SCFC is up against

If anyone goes to mediation with the Trust whilst the Planet Swans clique are using and abusing strong media platforms they must be deluded.

Says someone who uses it to defend the sellouts et al

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:39 - Feb 10 with 946 views_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:25 - Feb 10 by vetchonian

Says someone who uses it to defend the sellouts et al

But I've explained why I've defended what Jenkins has given the club. I can't remember ever defending any of the others.

And I've painstakingly elaborated as to why. Does my having a different opinion to you make me unworthy of posting then, because let's face it, that's what all this is about isn't it.

I completely disown everything valley boy says on here as well. That's just a complete wind up, trust me, everything I have said I truly believe in. Sorry if that goes against the popular view.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:12 - Feb 10 with 877 viewsvetchonian

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 19:39 - Feb 10 by _

But I've explained why I've defended what Jenkins has given the club. I can't remember ever defending any of the others.

And I've painstakingly elaborated as to why. Does my having a different opinion to you make me unworthy of posting then, because let's face it, that's what all this is about isn't it.

I completely disown everything valley boy says on here as well. That's just a complete wind up, trust me, everything I have said I truly believe in. Sorry if that goes against the popular view.

But you continue to attack the trust who were stitched up.
Yes they got some things wrong in the past...just like Huw they got some things wrong and some right.
Don't forget back in 2001/2002 the Trust was seen by the consortium as a major player in the rebuild following the Petty saga....it sold the trust out...but I don't trust the yanks....my view and I am probably wrong is that the sellouts believed by retaining 12% of the shares ( perhaps that's what was offered) they could join with the trust at times to vote against the yanks .I guess the Yanks said ok if you want a deal and want to retain 12% then there is no deal unles we have the voting rights to that 12%. Either way the Trust were tucked up. Can't you see Chris that after rescuing the club from the likes of Petty and us as fans having a shareholding in the club....I personally have been a member of the trust since its inception....and given Huws statement back then about the club having never having to be put in that situation again...we as fans are all emotional...is part of being a fan....since I've supported this club I've been through them all...the lows of relection....the rise under Tosh the subsequent fall..the court cases,winding up orders ,takeovers,administration etc...on match days I go through a whole range....and always get moved as at every game I remember my Dad who is no longer with us and is not at the game plus a great mate who has left us too.
Many on here think with their hearts not their heads when posting....but they do so as they love their club...and believe the Trust was tucked up..and the club sold out for personal gain to people who have no emotional attachment to the club like them and see moves that do not meet the "expected" behaviour of persons running the club in the eyes of the fans.

You obviously have some personal differences with some individuals which are clouding your perspective too.But unfortuneately your constant banging of the antitrust drum clouds people's judgement of you too resulting in them not really reading your posts...some of which are sensible and true whilst others well nothing more needs to be said.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:49 - Feb 10 with 813 viewsShaky

Are you for real?

When you refer to those that "continually gang up on the insightful thought-provoking thinkers" do you have yourself in mind as one of the victims?

Because I have to tell you that your own tediously repetitive cliche ridden hounding of Lisa was enough to really get on my tits.

By all means dazzle us with your intellect and insight, but I can happily do without the vacuous bullshit you have been serving up to date.

Misology -- It's a bitch

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:55 - Feb 10 with 787 viewsLoyaI

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:49 - Feb 10 by Shaky

Are you for real?

When you refer to those that "continually gang up on the insightful thought-provoking thinkers" do you have yourself in mind as one of the victims?

Because I have to tell you that your own tediously repetitive cliche ridden hounding of Lisa was enough to really get on my tits.

By all means dazzle us with your intellect and insight, but I can happily do without the vacuous bullshit you have been serving up to date.

Tit pic?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk. Poll: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members/Loyal/polls/2138/who-should-be-swansea-number-1
Poll: Favourite Lube?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:57 - Feb 10 with 779 views_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:49 - Feb 10 by Shaky

Are you for real?

Jesus wept, short memory or what. You and Lisa bickering like hell went on for years on here. Now that was tedious.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:59 - Feb 10 with 771 viewsShaky

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:57 - Feb 10 by _

Jesus wept, short memory or what. You and Lisa bickering like hell went on for years on here. Now that was tedious.

It may have been tedious but it had substance.

Misology -- It's a bitch

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 21:01 - Feb 10 with 760 viewsShaky

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:59 - Feb 10 by Shaky

It may have been tedious but it had substance.

.. . .Substance that you tried your very best to bury, I might add.

You know, about the shit that the management genius Jenkins had got the club into.

Misology -- It's a bitch

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 21:11 - Feb 10 with 717 views_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:12 - Feb 10 by vetchonian

Yes they got some things wrong in the past...just like Huw they got some things wrong and some right.
Don't forget back in 2001/2002 the Trust was seen by the consortium as a major player in the rebuild following the Petty saga....it sold the trust out...but I don't trust the yanks....my view and I am probably wrong is that the sellouts believed by retaining 12% of the shares ( perhaps that's what was offered) they could join with the trust at times to vote against the yanks .I guess the Yanks said ok if you want a deal and want to retain 12% then there is no deal unles we have the voting rights to that 12%. Either way the Trust were tucked up. Can't you see Chris that after rescuing the club from the likes of Petty and us as fans having a shareholding in the club....I personally have been a member of the trust since its inception....and given Huws statement back then about the club having never having to be put in that situation again...we as fans are all emotional...is part of being a fan....since I've supported this club I've been through them all...the lows of relection....the rise under Tosh the subsequent fall..the court cases,winding up orders ,takeovers,administration etc...on match days I go through a whole range....and always get moved as at every game I remember my Dad who is no longer with us and is not at the game plus a great mate who has left us too.
Many on here think with their hearts not their heads when posting....but they do so as they love their club...and believe the Trust was tucked up..and the club sold out for personal gain to people who have no emotional attachment to the club like them and see moves that do not meet the "expected" behaviour of persons running the club in the eyes of the fans.

You obviously have some personal differences with some individuals which are clouding your perspective too.But unfortuneately your constant banging of the antitrust drum clouds people's judgement of you too resulting in them not really reading your posts...some of which are sensible and true whilst others well nothing more needs to be said.

How many times have you said I'm on the payroll? Just remember that every time I seemingly hit back at people. I've been going down the Swans for donkeys years, apparently you can vouch for that. I've lost good friends along the way as well who never saw us kick a ball in the EPL.

It's up to you what you choose to believe or how you also insult fellow Swans fans but I've made strong arguments for everything I believe in. As said, sorry if that goes against the grain or rubs some up the wrong way. This was my football club long before Jenkins, Morgan and the Americans and I plan for it to be long after as well.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 21:19 - Feb 10 with 682 views_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 21:01 - Feb 10 by Shaky

.. . .Substance that you tried your very best to bury, I might add.

You know, about the shit that the management genius Jenkins had got the club into.

Substance you call it? Because I remember it as it was exactly and that's you were getting rounded on from all four corners of planet Swans.

So much so you were texting me begging to help you out and constantly going on about Psychoboy as you called him. You thought the same person was behind 7 or 8 usernames.

I suppose I'm glad you feel a bit more accepted and included now. You're probably the last remaining Dane we've got posting, shame that.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 21:32 - Feb 10 with 652 viewsShaky

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 21:19 - Feb 10 by _

Substance you call it? Because I remember it as it was exactly and that's you were getting rounded on from all four corners of planet Swans.

So much so you were texting me begging to help you out and constantly going on about Psychoboy as you called him. You thought the same person was behind 7 or 8 usernames.

I suppose I'm glad you feel a bit more accepted and included now. You're probably the last remaining Dane we've got posting, shame that.

More than that, Sham had at least 15 iDs on the go. Wasn't I paranoid?

Or alternatively aren't you once again wallowing in your ignorance of this relatively well-known fact?

Misology -- It's a bitch

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 22:30 - Feb 10 with 590 viewsWinner_

Poetry. You are absolutely spot on.

It won’t go down well though, I see you have already been rounded on by our resident text for help Dane.

Chris is also correct, the Americans cannot go into mediation in good faith while the Trust is openly censoring and doctoring opinion against them so underhandedly on a medium the Trust chairman says can affect 20,000 views per example and instructed the militant SCSA group to use.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 22:46 - Feb 10 with 566 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 20:12 - Feb 10 by vetchonian

So “just like Huw they got some things wrong and some things right”... yet you wanted Huw to be hounded out (who has done more for this club than anyone in the Trust) and want Sumbler to remain without opposition, still making those same mistakes continuously - that he didn’t even have the balls to face up to last time?

As soon as it became clear he was lying to fans regarding payments to Cooze that should have been it. That displayed the contempt for the organisation and the fan base right there, at a time when he was systematically banning and silencing anyone with an alterior view, even the resident Dane was banned, along with T2C, Spratty and others. He then was allowed to make the horrendous recommendation to take a deal that was about to ruin the organisation all together and went on another silencing spree using this forum as a platform.

Once he realised he had totally messed up and we were right all along and of course was too late to change anything he left, praising himself in the process and blaming others for his departure, absolving himself from blame and squawking for limelight on the sidelines. He then set up a militant group and instructed them all to use the site for propaganda against the club. When the deal he recommended fell through, he came squirming back telling us all how everything was going to improve - yet it’s the same old underhand, censored, incompetent and untrustworthy regime as before.

Excuse some of us if we are extremely concerned by the way the organisation is being run, and has been for quite some time, especially when it’s raison d’être at the moment seems hell bent on disrupting the club. Yet they expect the majority shareholders to meet with them in good faith? Give over.

We need huge Trust reform before we can see anything even approaching what seems like a tempting mediation platform.
[Post edited 10 Feb 22:55]
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 22:57 - Feb 10 with 534 viewsLoyaI

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 22:46 - Feb 10 by Winner_

So “just like Huw they got some things wrong and some things right”... yet you wanted Huw to be hounded out (who has done more for this club than anyone in the Trust) and want Sumbler to remain without opposition, still making those same mistakes continuously - that he didn’t even have the balls to face up to last time?

As soon as it became clear he was lying to fans regarding payments to Cooze that should have been it. That displayed the contempt for the organisation and the fan base right there, at a time when he was systematically banning and silencing anyone with an alterior view, even the resident Dane was banned, along with T2C, Spratty and others. He then was allowed to make the horrendous recommendation to take a deal that was about to ruin the organisation all together and went on another silencing spree using this forum as a platform.

Once he realised he had totally messed up and we were right all along and of course was too late to change anything he left, praising himself in the process and blaming others for his departure, absolving himself from blame and squawking for limelight on the sidelines. He then set up a militant group and instructed them all to use the site for propaganda against the club. When the deal he recommended fell through, he came squirming back telling us all how everything was going to improve - yet it’s the same old underhand, censored, incompetent and untrustworthy regime as before.

Excuse some of us if we are extremely concerned by the way the organisation is being run, and has been for quite some time, especially when it’s raison d’être at the moment seems hell bent on disrupting the club. Yet they expect the majority shareholders to meet with them in good faith? Give over.

We need huge Trust reform before we can see anything even approaching what seems like a tempting mediation platform.
[Post edited 10 Feb 22:55]

I prefer currants to raisins, smoother going in.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk. Poll: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members/Loyal/polls/2138/who-should-be-swansea-number-1
Poll: Favourite Lube?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 23:14 - Feb 10 with 502 viewsFireboy2

FFS why do people keep replying to this bellend

Its what he wants

Just put ALL his usernames on ignore

Poll: Who is brexithomas17?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 23:15 - Feb 10 with 492 viewsWinner_

And the nonsense begins...
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 08:54 - Feb 11 with 296 viewsFireboy2

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 23:15 - Feb 10 by Winner_

And the nonsense begins...

People in glass houses

Poll: Who is brexithomas17?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019