Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 14:29 - Feb 9 with 12528 views_

Can all respectful posters please join in and demand Phil Sumbler stops this ridiculous censoring

Whatever he's been accused of I can guarantee you most have done a lot worse, so if his crime is persistent debating then I'm sorry, but this shines not just the man Phil Sumbler in a bad light, but the whole Trust organisation as well.

It's time to end this sly and deceitful act.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:35 - Feb 11 with 676 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:33 - Feb 11 by Darran

Nah he doesn’t.

Someone hacks him then no doubt.

Quit while you are behind.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:36 - Feb 11 with 676 viewsswan65split

seems like heresay to me.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:38 - Feb 11 with 666 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:36 - Feb 11 by swan65split

seems like heresay to me.

Aye, must be me forgetting my username constantly then.

Couldn’t possibly be the only bloke with the power to do it online at the times they happen that even the staunchest of Trust supporters admit is a liar and has history of censorship.

As I said, must be a hacker. Bloody hackers ey?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:40 - Feb 11 with 661 viewsswan65split

you made comments last night,,,,,,,its gone 6.30 , and they are still there ....you are a WUM.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:42 - Feb 11 with 655 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:40 - Feb 11 by swan65split

you made comments last night,,,,,,,its gone 6.30 , and they are still there ....you are a WUM.

What are you talking about?

Show me the thread I made last night then, try and find it.

Cheers
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:45 - Feb 11 with 646 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:42 - Feb 11 by Winner_

What are you talking about?

Show me the thread I made last night then, try and find it.

Cheers

COMMENTS you need specsavers that s your issue 22.46pm
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:46 - Feb 11 with 638 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:45 - Feb 11 by swan65split

COMMENTS you need specsavers that s your issue 22.46pm

Again, show me the thread I created last night.

Cheers.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:46 - Feb 11 with 637 viewsDarran

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:35 - Feb 11 by Winner_

Someone hacks him then no doubt.

Quit while you are behind.

Or someone’s got his log in details to mod the site for times when he’s not around like yesterday when he was running the Llanelli half marathon.

Bye. 👋🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Are you surprised at how bad the clubs finances appear to be?

Login to get fewer ads

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:47 - Feb 11 with 636 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:46 - Feb 11 by Winner_

Again, show me the thread I created last night.

Cheers.

You cant hide ., you are a WUM .
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:48 - Feb 11 with 630 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:47 - Feb 11 by swan65split

You cant hide ., you are a WUM .

So you can’t find it then?

That’s because it was deleted.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:50 - Feb 11 with 623 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:46 - Feb 11 by Darran

Or someone’s got his log in details to mod the site for times when he’s not around like yesterday when he was running the Llanelli half marathon.

Bye. 👋🏻

So he’s running a half marathon every morning at 6.30am? Jesus that’s some stamina.

Whether he is sometimes handing his account to a lackey to do it on the odd occasion is irrelevant.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:55 - Feb 11 with 616 viewsswan65split

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:48 - Feb 11 by Winner_

So you can’t find it then?

That’s because it was deleted.

You are a WUM just like E20

QUOTE From POST MARCH 21
yep I had actual things to do, not pretend things to do

"you really need to understand the word troll too
troll does not mean someoe who disagrees with you, See also Kunt,facking cow and all other tantrum filled expletives that come out of your psychotic and vile mouth.
now answer thew question you complete fraud"

Have a good Day.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:59 - Feb 11 with 603 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:55 - Feb 11 by swan65split

You are a WUM just like E20

QUOTE From POST MARCH 21
yep I had actual things to do, not pretend things to do

"you really need to understand the word troll too
troll does not mean someoe who disagrees with you, See also Kunt,facking cow and all other tantrum filled expletives that come out of your psychotic and vile mouth.
now answer thew question you complete fraud"

Have a good Day.

Cheers for that. An absolutely spot on post addressing vile abuse levelled at Lisa and the mocking of mental health by one of the vilest posters ever to grace the board.

Which part are you making a point about?

Do you know what a WUM is by the way? It doesn’t sound like it, you are just wibbling.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:07 - Feb 11 with 588 viewsHighjack

This is utterly disgusting. What sort of parent would put their child through such pain?

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/12-year-old-vegan-has-the-degenerating-b

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: The official planetswans European election poll. Your vote goes to?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:07 - Feb 11 with 585 viewsjack247

Just to clarify, for the few who still need it explaining...

E20 writes a couple of posts, his username gets blocked, he creates a new username, writes a few more posts, gets blocked, repeat ad infinitum.

There’s no ‘hmmm’ or whatever. If it’s a new username and it reads like an E20 post, it’s E20.

Just leave him post and those that want to ignore him only have to click the button once.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:10 - Feb 11 with 579 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:07 - Feb 11 by jack247

E20 writes a couple of posts, his username gets blocked, he creates a new username, writes a few more posts, gets blocked, repeat ad infinitum.

There’s no ‘hmmm’ or whatever. If it’s a new username and it reads like an E20 post, it’s E20.

Just leave him post and those that want to ignore him only have to click the button once.

Dont bring common sense into this, 247.

Although on second thoughts - that isn’t what the issue is for them, they want to take the option to read my posts away from the fanbase as opposed to allowing the people that want to put themselves in a bubble to put me on ignore.

Phil has said on numerous occasions that if someone has as issue with a poster then they should press the ignore button, yet this is different, he wants to decide what people read and engage with. Some of the threads made in the last few weeks are locked to stop the debate, others make no sense as all my posts have been removed.

They would be continuing with that if they felt they could get away with it, unluckily for them I have the stamina of someone who can run a marathon every morning at 6.30am.
[Post edited 11 Feb 11:41]
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:44 - Feb 11 with 543 viewsRiscaJack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:07 - Feb 11 by jack247

That's what I think, just let the guy post.

There's been worse said on here with no action.

JENKINS OUT

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:48 - Feb 11 with 534 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:44 - Feb 11 by RiscaJack

That's what I think, just let the guy post.

There's been worse said on here with no action.

It’s nothing to do with that though Risca.

I didn’t even say anything bad anyway, it was a common sense observation that if you are to make a stand and go crazy on another poster who poked him with his illness then it’s awfully hypocritical to be trying (and failing) to goad someone with vicious jibes about an illness that has a tragic past in this clubs history.

Stand by every word too and will 100% make the same point in the future when he uses that disgusting tactic.

That was taken as an excuse to try and rid themselves of a strong willed an opinionated poster that they were growing more and more frustrated with that they couldn’t rile or combat with valid points. Hence the actions don’t seem to make any sense what so ever.
[Post edited 11 Feb 11:52]

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:36 - Feb 11 with 479 viewscostalotta

Censorship...Really? Of course it is not!

Maybe Paranoia (winner) and a bit devilment / amusement from T2C.

I’ve been very vocal against the Trust over the years. I’ve never been banned. T2C is extremely vocal against the Trust and as far as know, he’s never been banned. In fact there’s been many posters vocally and openly cristising the Trust. Their not banned either. It’s it’s only this plucky e20 fella. Personally don’t remember him being anti Trust per se but since his banning it’s talked about as censorship. It’s a banning, get over it, behave and move on. Everything else is just whinging from this winner fella. Wonder why?
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:38 - Feb 11 with 466 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:36 - Feb 11 by costalotta

Censorship...Really? Of course it is not!

Maybe Paranoia (winner) and a bit devilment / amusement from T2C.

I’ve been very vocal against the Trust over the years. I’ve never been banned. T2C is extremely vocal against the Trust and as far as know, he’s never been banned. In fact there’s been many posters vocally and openly cristising the Trust. Their not banned either. It’s it’s only this plucky e20 fella. Personally don’t remember him being anti Trust per se but since his banning it’s talked about as censorship. It’s a banning, get over it, behave and move on. Everything else is just whinging from this winner fella. Wonder why?

That’s because nobody listens to you.

T2C was banned until they realised it was a massive PR disaster and carried the weight to make the banning public. Spratty was too when they couldn’t respond to her points. They ban influential voices IF they feel they can get away with it. Former mod and biggest Sumbler fan Darran has just admitted it, not that he had a choice, it’s bloody obvious.

Which is why I will never let it go until they get their house in order. I doubt you register, with respect. I can’t recall you ever making a post of any note? Only the chip on the shoulder ones like this.
[Post edited 11 Feb 12:49]
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:50 - Feb 11 with 442 viewsDarran

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:38 - Feb 11 by Winner_

T2C was banned until they realised it was a massive PR disaster and carried the weight to make the banning public. Spratty was too when they couldn’t respond to her points. They ban influential voices IF they feel they can get away with it. Former mod and biggest Sumbler fan Darran has just admitted it, not that he had a choice, it’s bloody obvious.

Which is why I will never let it go until they get their house in order. I doubt you register, with respect. I can’t recall you ever making a post of any note? Only the chip on the shoulder ones like this.

Is he one of the Three Musketeers?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Are you surprised at how bad the clubs finances appear to be?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:52 - Feb 11 with 431 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:50 - Feb 11 by Darran

Is he one of the Three Musketeers?

I made the same joke in my head, there is hope for you yet.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 13:03 - Feb 11 with 408 viewscostalotta

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:38 - Feb 11 by Winner_

Firstly I was posting to the thread and not you.

Secondly, I am not here to ‘register’ or to get people to listen to me. If they read my posts great, if they enjoy or agree even better. If they don’t well that’s what the forum is about.

Interesting you seem to suggest if ‘they’ can get away with it. Yesterday ECJ pointed out e20s posts have no influence on the Trust. Is that your conspiracy theory? Or is it that e20 is unhappy that they don’t and he /she feel s they should? Sounds like sour grapes to me.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 13:09 - Feb 11 with 380 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 13:03 - Feb 11 by costalotta

Firstly I was posting to the thread and not you.

Secondly, I am not here to ‘register’ or to get people to listen to me. If they read my posts great, if they enjoy or agree even better. If they don’t well that’s what the forum is about.

Interesting you seem to suggest if ‘they’ can get away with it. Yesterday ECJ pointed out e20s posts have no influence on the Trust. Is that your conspiracy theory? Or is it that e20 is unhappy that they don’t and he /she feel s they should? Sounds like sour grapes to me.

I am in the thread and the subject of the thread, I will reply.

It doesn’t matter what you are here for, I am giving you the reason as to why you won’t get banned for your views but others will. You do you, I’m not here to tell why why or how you should post.

What ECB said had absolutely no baring on the accusation what so ever, both he and seemingly you completely missed the premise of what was said. It is to do with the swaying of views of the membership and wider fanbase - not the Trust board.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 13:11 - Feb 11 with 370 viewsLeonWasGod

Couple? A couple of hundred maybe. Each day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019