Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 14:29 - Feb 9 with 13089 views_

Can all respectful posters please join in and demand Phil Sumbler stops this ridiculous censoring

Whatever he's been accused of I can guarantee you most have done a lot worse, so if his crime is persistent debating then I'm sorry, but this shines not just the man Phil Sumbler in a bad light, but the whole Trust organisation as well.

It's time to end this sly and deceitful act.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 13:12 - Feb 11 with 1190 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 13:11 - Feb 11 by LeonWasGod

Couple? A couple of hundred maybe. Each day

As many as it takes.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 02:50 - Feb 12 with 1022 viewsLoyalFC

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 13:12 - Feb 11 by Winner_

As many as it takes.

And another
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 04:21 - Feb 12 with 1001 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:07 - Feb 11 by Highjack

This is utterly disgusting. What sort of parent would put their child through such pain?

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/12-year-old-vegan-has-the-degenerating-b

Did they make the child read that article? It was particularly painful for me let alone a child. Some bloke I used to know had dwarfism, he ate meat - must have been the cause I reckon... ffs man do some research.

A vegan lifestyle was deemed perfectly healthy (and not just healthy but the child’s health will thrive) for both parents and baby by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and will of course lead to a longer and healthier life as is documented, peer reviewed and archived by academics and scientists all over the globe.

The issue with the child in your article was that they were probably suffering from not being breastfed which is highly encouraged or had genetic brittle bone defects which happens in people regardless of diet.

https://www.pcrm.org/good-nutrition/nutrition-for-kids

Next?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:36 - Feb 12 with 907 viewsWinner_

*Post no longer needed after Loyals usual abuse removed.
[Post edited 12 Feb 9:43]

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 09:47 - Feb 12 with 881 viewsWinner_

I am unable to PM due to the limitations of the proxy server I am forced to use, but can receive them. Can someone unban my original account and let me know when I can ditch this one. Failing that if deleted, pm me and I will create a duplicate E20 one. I’m sure we have all had enough of this nonsense now.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:03 - Feb 12 with 843 viewsShaky

Phil, if you have caved in to the this little monster's insane blackmail I am out.

Because if that is the case this will be a wasteland again within a week.
[Post edited 12 Feb 10:04]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:08 - Feb 12 with 828 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 10:03 - Feb 12 by Shaky

Phil, if you have caved in to the this little monster's insane blackmail I am out.

Because if that is the case this will be a wasteland again within a week.
[Post edited 12 Feb 10:04]

Blackmail? You aren’t half a sensationalist fruitcake, fair play. Especially when you then go on to then comprise your whole post of blackmail (not that the threat is much of an incentive to listen to your pleas, let’s be fair).

But anyway, I hope you stick to this promise, I’ve taken a screenshot. Looks like I’ll be the greatest troll slayer... this forum is for fans of the club, something you are not. And abuse finally looks like it is being deleted allowing debate to flow - which will wipe out 95% of your efforts, so best you jump before you are pushed.
[Post edited 12 Feb 10:31]
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:10 - Feb 12 with 774 viewsHighjack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 04:21 - Feb 12 by Winner_

Did they make the child read that article? It was particularly painful for me let alone a child. Some bloke I used to know had dwarfism, he ate meat - must have been the cause I reckon... ffs man do some research.

A vegan lifestyle was deemed perfectly healthy (and not just healthy but the child’s health will thrive) for both parents and baby by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and will of course lead to a longer and healthier life as is documented, peer reviewed and archived by academics and scientists all over the globe.

The issue with the child in your article was that they were probably suffering from not being breastfed which is highly encouraged or had genetic brittle bone defects which happens in people regardless of diet.

https://www.pcrm.org/good-nutrition/nutrition-for-kids

Next?

Not being breastfed at 12?

Parents arrested for neglect for not breastfeeding their 12 year old child. Hold the front page.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: The official planetswans European election poll. Your vote goes to?

Login to get fewer ads

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:13 - Feb 12 with 771 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 11:10 - Feb 12 by Highjack

Not being breastfed at 12?

Parents arrested for neglect for not breastfeeding their 12 year old child. Hold the front page.

The child was diagnosed st 12. You should probably read your own link, no matter how much nonsense is in it.

This was probably due to not being breastfed which stunted bone development. What you are suggesting or at least the silly article if you want to hide behind it, goes against medical science. But guess that doesn’t matter when you re trying to justify a harmful and unethical lifestyle.
[Post edited 12 Feb 11:15]

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:14 - Feb 12 with 725 viewsBloodyhills

And the final word goes to...

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:21 - Feb 12 with 708 viewsLohengrin

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 12:14 - Feb 12 by Bloodyhills

And the final word goes to...

The big fella’...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 13:04 - Feb 12 with 665 viewsHighjack

It’s the vegans you want to ban before their dangerously brittle fingers snap whilst typing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 13:11 - Feb 12 with 649 viewsWinner_

No point, they will out-live everyone, take over the site and reverse the ban before you could say clogged fatty artery.
[Post edited 12 Feb 13:40]

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:03 - Feb 12 with 533 viewschad

Thus bit of Highjacks article quite interesting .....

In France, a vegan couple were sentenced to 5 years in prison for the death of their 11 month old daughter. The baby, who was only 12.5 pounds at the time of her death, had been exclusively breastfed. An autopsy showed her to be not only severely underweight and malnourished but severely deficient in Vitamins A and B12. The mother had cared enough to breastfeed, but had an inadequate supply of poor quality milk because of the limitations of her diet and the depletion of her own nutritional stores because of pregnancy

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:04 - Feb 12 with 533 viewsHighjack

Where did Phil’s post go?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:07 - Feb 12 with 529 viewsHighjack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:04 - Feb 12 by Highjack

Just seen the other board. It wasn’t phils post.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:09 - Feb 12 with 524 viewsLohengrin

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:04 - Feb 12 by Highjack

This one, High? I saw it and thought... blimey!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:11 - Feb 12 with 521 viewsHighjack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:03 - Feb 12 by chad

In France, a vegan couple were sentenced to 5 years in prison for the death of their 11 month old daughter. The baby, who was only 12.5 pounds at the time of her death, had been exclusively breastfed. An autopsy showed her to be not only severely underweight and malnourished but severely deficient in Vitamins A and B12. The mother had cared enough to breastfeed, but had an inadequate supply of poor quality milk because of the limitations of her diet and the depletion of her own nutritional stores because of pregnancy

Yes the mother’s milk was dangerously low in vital nutrients because she was herself vegan.

It’s not rocket science.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:18 - Feb 12 with 504 viewsmagicdaps10

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:07 - Feb 12 by Highjack

Just seen the other board. It wasn’t phils post.

The clowns are running amok on here.

Sabotage, pretty incredible from grown ups just because they cant get their own way.

Poll: Swansea City No 1.

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:20 - Feb 12 with 500 viewsHighjack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:18 - Feb 12 by magicdaps10

The clowns are running amok on here.

Sabotage, pretty incredible from grown ups just because they cant get their own way.

I wonder which regular poster is “Scottish Eddie”?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:23 - Feb 12 with 497 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:11 - Feb 12 by Highjack

Yes the mother’s milk was dangerously low in vital nutrients because she was herself vegan.

It’s not rocket science.

It’s not rocket science no, or any other kind of science for that matter. Complete gobbledegook in fact.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:31 - Feb 12 with 486 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:03 - Feb 12 by chad

Why is it interesting?

It is neither scientifically accurate, common sense or even primary school level understanding of biology. It’s complete nonsense.

What is interesting is what seems to be a reasonably intelligent woman thinking it’s interesting.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:33 - Feb 12 with 484 viewsHighjack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:23 - Feb 12 by Winner_

It’s not rocket science no, or any other kind of science for that matter. Complete gobbledegook in fact.

It’s an incredibly dangerous ideology that is putting the health of millions at risk! Will nobody think of the children?

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:36 - Feb 12 with 477 viewsWinner_

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:33 - Feb 12 by Highjack

It’s an incredibly dangerous ideology that is putting the health of millions at risk! Will nobody think of the children?

Partaking in a scientifically proven healthier lifestyle that also cuts out extreme violence and cruelty is not an ideology, it’s a common sense approach to improve the health of yourself and your family. Just saying.
A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:42 - Feb 12 with 474 viewsHighjack

A blunt message to Phil Sumbler about censoring E20 on 14:36 - Feb 12 by Winner_

Partaking in a scientifically proven healthier lifestyle that also cuts out extreme violence and cruelty is not an ideology, it’s a common sense approach to improve the health of yourself and your family. Just saying.

Well ricketts and the brittle bones of an 80 year old isn’t the sort of health I’d like to bring to myself and my family but whatever floats your boat.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019