Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Empty seats 19:45 - Feb 9 with 2090 viewsvetchonian

Due to illness and work commitments today was the first game I had been able to attend since Boxing Day.
I couldn't believe how many empty seats there were around me. The majority of the row in front which had some "die hard" fans ....who often have me lip if I dared critisice a player or the regime and often quite insulting......lots of empty seats also across on the South.....today's attendance given as 18500 something...yes a low Millwallturnout but there were not 18500 or so bodies in the stadium today....many current season ticket holders already called it a day and I expect not renewing next season.
The £70m Hole of this season.....being the gap between income and expenditure will be worse next year as gate receipts albeit a fraction of our income shrink.
I know many on here say they will not renew season tickets etc so as not to put money in the Yanks pockets...unfortuneately this will only further harm the club. I wouldn't put it past this bunch of charlatans to wind the club up to extract every penny of their so called investment.there are som many levels and entities in the clubs structure I am quite sure these canny Yank hedge fund managers could find a way to recover their £68m +

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Empty seats on 19:48 - Feb 9 with 2059 viewsLoyal

If it's a declared attendance then tax must be paid unless that's a scam as well ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Empty seats on 20:09 - Feb 9 with 1955 viewswestside

Egg factor
Empty seats on 20:13 - Feb 9 with 1926 viewsZaxx

Empty seats on 20:09 - Feb 9 by westside

Egg factor

A lot of the empty seats near me were stay away ST holders.
Saying that, it must be no problem buying a match day ticket now for sure.
Empty seats on 20:14 - Feb 9 with 1914 viewsLeonWasGod

Empty seats on 20:09 - Feb 9 by westside

Egg factor

More like a not in the Premiership League factor. 18k out of a capacity of 21k is impressive in this league. It’ll be worse next season.
Empty seats on 20:17 - Feb 9 with 1872 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Empty seats on 20:14 - Feb 9 by LeonWasGod

More like a not in the Premiership League factor. 18k out of a capacity of 21k is impressive in this league. It’ll be worse next season.

Indeed

People would rather watch Man City than millwall

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Empty seats on 20:25 - Feb 9 with 1827 viewsbuilthjack

A lot around us who said a few weeks ago that they didn't know if they were renewing, all renewed before the end of January deadline. That did surprise me.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Empty seats on 20:33 - Feb 9 with 1791 viewsandrew

As of yesterday there were only 1250 unsold seats (800) away.

So over 1000 had tickets but didn’t show, shame really.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Empty seats on 20:34 - Feb 9 with 1781 viewsDr_Winston

ST holders are counted in the attendance because the seat has already been "bought".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Empty seats on 20:37 - Feb 9 with 1762 viewsNeathJack

Empty seats on 20:34 - Feb 9 by Dr_Winston

ST holders are counted in the attendance because the seat has already been "bought".

It's baffling to me how often this has to be said.
Empty seats on 20:39 - Feb 9 with 1744 viewsDr_Winston

Empty seats on 20:37 - Feb 9 by NeathJack

It's baffling to me how often this has to be said.

Innit.

The official attendance isn't the same as the crowd figures that the emergency services are given. Might as well reiterate that whilst we're at it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Empty seats on 20:43 - Feb 9 with 1697 viewsvetchonian

Empty seats on 20:39 - Feb 9 by Dr_Winston

Innit.

The official attendance isn't the same as the crowd figures that the emergency services are given. Might as well reiterate that whilst we're at it.

My point has been missed...I expect next season our attendances to averaging 12000 what effect of that on our finances?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Empty seats on 20:45 - Feb 9 with 1684 viewsDr_Winston

Empty seats on 20:43 - Feb 9 by vetchonian

My point has been missed...I expect next season our attendances to averaging 12000 what effect of that on our finances?

Depends on what our outgoings are I'd imagine.

Empty seats on 20:51 - Feb 9 with 1641 viewsplasjack

Empty seats on 20:43 - Feb 9 by vetchonian

Attendances are vital for atmosphere but in the grand scheme of economics in the P/L or EFL
not important, unless you are in Lg1 0r Lg2.
Empty seats on 21:25 - Feb 9 with 1481 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Empty seats on 19:48 - Feb 9 by Loyal

If it's a declared attendance then tax must be paid unless that's a scam as well ?

Standard practice it is tickets sold not actual attendance. Season tickets are counted even if they don't attend. As usual when Wales are playing a few convert to egg chasers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024