Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When is the next march? 22:16 - Feb 9 with 546 viewsdickythorpe

We've had a dress rehearsal so when is the next one?
When is the next march? on 22:17 - Feb 9 with 542 viewsLoyal

You sound pessimistic did you see sky sports news ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

When is the next march? on 22:22 - Feb 9 with 516 viewsZaxx

When is the next march? on 22:17 - Feb 9 by Loyal

I don't get SSN, council telly only I'm afraid.
Any links?
When is the next march? on 22:49 - Feb 9 with 453 viewsdickythorpe

When is the next march? on 22:17 - Feb 9 by Loyal

I'm just thinking what does it all achieve? No one other than a Swans fan cares. Other clubs will look at us and think we are throwing toys out of our prams after 7 seasons in the Prem.

Whilst we type on here and get wound up, the powers that be are enjoying life and living a life.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 22:50]
When is the next march? on 23:21 - Feb 9 with 406 viewsSwanseaman

When is the next march? on 22:49 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

I'm just thinking what does it all achieve? No one other than a Swans fan cares. Other clubs will look at us and think we are throwing toys out of our prams after 7 seasons in the Prem.

Whilst we type on here and get wound up, the powers that be are enjoying life and living a life.

Probably most fans of other clubs wouldn't care, but there should be plenty of news reporters who will become interested in checking out the story - the truth will come out in the end.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

When is the next march? on 23:28 - Feb 9 with 376 viewsLoyal

When is the next march? on 22:49 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

It achieves world wide headlines on sky sports news, reports in national media and gets awareness out there. As for who cares and who doesn't I'm not sure that's the point.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024