Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out 23:03 - Feb 9 with 6504 viewsSTID2017

https://www.change.org/p/american-owners-out
We should all sign this, as well as sharing it and encouraging family, friends and neighbours to do the same

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 19:12 - Feb 11 with 896 viewsswan65split

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 18:29 - Feb 11 by jasper_T

We weren't a secure PL team when they bought us tbf. We'd just had a great escape after Monk was poised to send us down.

15/16 we finished 12th 10 points above relegation.

Sale ratified 21st July
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 19:14 - Feb 11 with 887 viewsjasper_T

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 19:12 - Feb 11 by swan65split

15/16 we finished 12th 10 points above relegation.

Sale ratified 21st July

Great escape as I said.
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 19:18 - Feb 11 with 882 viewsswan65split

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 19:14 - Feb 11 by jasper_T

Great escape as I said.

I would have taken that every year then!
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 19:25 - Feb 11 with 864 viewsjasper_T

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 19:18 - Feb 11 by swan65split

I would have taken that every year then!

14 points in December, only out of the relegation zone on goal difference. Sacking the manager. Style of play gone and results from "Plan B" well and truly dried up.

We were already deep in the muck at that stage. Guidolin might have turned it around in time but with Huw as director of football filling his favourite agents' pockets he never had much chance.
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 19:46 - Feb 11 with 846 viewslonglostjack

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 19:25 - Feb 11 by jasper_T

14 points in December, only out of the relegation zone on goal difference. Sacking the manager. Style of play gone and results from "Plan B" well and truly dried up.

We were already deep in the muck at that stage. Guidolin might have turned it around in time but with Huw as director of football filling his favourite agents' pockets he never had much chance.

Interesting point with the agents. Tutumlu’s downfall for “eroding principles” ( notwithstanding Huw signed off the contactual arrangements with said agent). He then seemed to rely on a small number of “trusted” agents.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024