Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out 23:03 - Feb 9 with 6435 viewsSTID2017

https://www.change.org/p/american-owners-out
We should all sign this, as well as sharing it and encouraging family, friends and neighbours to do the same

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:00 - Feb 10 with 1116 viewsLoyal

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 05:16 - Feb 10 by AllAgreedThen

You sound like you are ranting about the takeover years ago? That’s been done to death, my question is what change are you currently hoping to achieve. Still nobody seems to have any idea.

We haven’t posted a £20m profit. We sold players to service a drop in income. You don’t need to see the accounts to know who much you get in the Championship and how much you get in the Premier League. It just needs a bit of common sense.

No idea what you are on about regarding usernames and tablets. I can only assume you are getting frustrated at not being able to explain the reasoning behind your actions so lashing out and abusing people asking pretty fair and common sense questions? Feel free to explain to this username or any of my future ones. I’ll ask again:-

What is it about the way the club is currently being run that you are hoping protesting will change?

I would say take your time, but this must now be the 11th or 12th page of similar questioning over various threads and not a single person has any sort of idea whatsoever.

Undermining people may work with some, but not me.

Let's start with the disclosure of properly ledgered accounts to a 21% shareholder excluded from the purchase of shares two years ago.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:06 - Feb 10 with 1100 viewsjasper_T

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 10:53 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

They said that Montero , Carroll and Bony were players that if they departed wouldn’t have a significant affect on the team. Players like Fer and James departure would have significantly weakened the playing squad. Can’t you recognize their words and actions had a certain disparity about them?

That was only his explanation for the former three deals, and it's spot on. Montero, Bony and Carroll would have minimal effect on the first team relative to the financial benefits (and we're desperate for some financial benefits).

To apply that same reasoning to two other deals is you being disingenuous, not him being contradictory. Different deals can have different reasons behind them, and he explains the thinking behind the DJ situation perfectly well.

He obviously agrees that "James departure would have significantly weakened the playing squad". He says that losing him would appear to contradict their stated gameplan. But the terms of the deal approached a value to make it worthwhile for the financial future of the football club.
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:07 - Feb 10 with 1092 viewsStopBeingSilly

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:00 - Feb 10 by Loyal

Let's start with the disclosure of properly ledgered accounts to a 21% shareholder excluded from the purchase of shares two years ago.

So why aren’t you making the march about that then, have a clear message and a clear goal. Have signs saying we want the Trust to see the accounts and chant saying “let the Trust see the accounts”.

You have signs talking about investment? And calling for their removal?

It just seems an almighty mess and nobody had or has any clue what they are matching for, what they are angry about or what they are trying to achieve.
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:17 - Feb 10 with 1078 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:06 - Feb 10 by jasper_T

That was only his explanation for the former three deals, and it's spot on. Montero, Bony and Carroll would have minimal effect on the first team relative to the financial benefits (and we're desperate for some financial benefits).

To apply that same reasoning to two other deals is you being disingenuous, not him being contradictory. Different deals can have different reasons behind them, and he explains the thinking behind the DJ situation perfectly well.

He obviously agrees that "James departure would have significantly weakened the playing squad". He says that losing him would appear to contradict their stated gameplan. But the terms of the deal approached a value to make it worthwhile for the financial future of the football club.

im Talking about their statement over the former three st face value and applying that reasoning to conclude that the proposed sale of the other two contradicted their statements about not weakening the playing squad. There is nothing disingenuous about that.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:20 - Feb 10 with 1062 views_

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:00 - Feb 10 by Loyal

You should avoid writing about stuff you haven't got the first facking clue about.

Does anyone know you?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:22 - Feb 10 with 1053 views_

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 10:53 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

They said that Montero , Carroll and Bony were players that if they departed wouldn’t have a significant affect on the team. Players like Fer and James departure would have significantly weakened the playing squad. Can’t you recognize their words and actions had a certain disparity about them?

Can you facking read????

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:22 - Feb 10 with 1050 views_

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 10:55 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

So thrilled they allowed him to go to Leeds to have a medical. Reluctantly mind. Oh dear

Read FFS

Pity you.

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:24 - Feb 10 with 1046 viewsStopBeingSilly

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:20 - Feb 10 by _

You should avoid writing about stuff you haven't got the first facking clue about.

Does anyone know you?

The sooner people admit this is all about posturing, Instagram and Facebook pics the better. It’s as transparent as it is a mess.

If I was protesting I would be utterly convinced by my convictions and know the answer to any possible question someone could ask regarding it. This lot are stumped when basically asking what it’s about ffs.

Virtue signalling in the most strange of forms. Because they don’t even know what they are protesting for.
Login to get fewer ads

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:26 - Feb 10 with 1039 viewsjasper_T

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:17 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

im Talking about their statement over the former three st face value and applying that reasoning to conclude that the proposed sale of the other two contradicted their statements about not weakening the playing squad. There is nothing disingenuous about that.

You're taking a specific statement regarding three deals and trying to apply it to two different deals as if it were some blanket policy or rule he's now broken.
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:29 - Feb 10 with 1016 views_

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:17 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

I'd pack it in Steve. Mare

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:34 - Feb 10 with 1013 viewsLoyal

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:24 - Feb 10 by StopBeingSilly

The sooner people admit this is all about posturing, Instagram and Facebook pics the better. It’s as transparent as it is a mess.

If I was protesting I would be utterly convinced by my convictions and know the answer to any possible question someone could ask regarding it. This lot are stumped when basically asking what it’s about ffs.

Virtue signalling in the most strange of forms. Because they don’t even know what they are protesting for.

Not you and your blatant attempts at cultivating division and hate on here.

You can't keep changing names as if to imply you are more than one person, it's not only bizarre it's definitely signs of illness.

Trolling is a get out saying for people wishing their will on others when they have no discourse to do anything else.

I've already posted regards the accounts and purchase of the club and the constant lies, the sale of youth products, sending questionnable allies over to PR the situation, spending £678,000 a year on Pearlman when low income workers were sacked at the liberty, failing to engage the trust.

What you should want to discuss is your desire to dominate a conversation and that's something you need to explore with a medical professional, not on here under the guise of one of your many personalities. Your fixation with taking the opposite view no matter what and then trying to force people to like you and understand is an illness in itself, honestly seek help.

Is that clear enough ?

Have a wonderful Sunday, enjoy your life and be thankful for what you already have.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:35 - Feb 10 with 1007 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:22 - Feb 10 by _

Read FFS

Pity you.

I can read perfectly well. I can’t find your post accusing me a narcissism earlier because I dropped my phone and lost the page, in astonishment. I’d like to respond though. I have never labelled myself as “box office” or created threads crowing about how right I thought I was which you’ve done quite a lot of your honest with yourself. That’s narcissism.

If anyone else thinks I am a narcissist I’ll go away and consider their opinions but coming from you, I can in no way take that seriously.

Oh and p.s. - I think you should not take a hard look in the mirror. Just put it down and go and eat your Sunday dinner.

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:41 - Feb 10 with 992 viewsDewi1jack

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 10:35 - Feb 10 by jasper_T

There's been a lot of gossip about potential dodgy dealings (with no evidence or even sense supporting it usually) but the former directors and their associates had plenty of that going on via printing contracts, production companies, a Scottish "scout" who was employed by a club whose players we signed etc.

It's been about money since the day the club had some, and millions have always leaked out.

Wow.
Talk about a misinterpretation.
Or a deliberate attempt to defend the ex board.
Are you related to one? Or on the payroll for one of their companies?

I said financial mismanagement NOT dodgy dealings.

Or do you consider the overspend on bad players and the wages we are still paying to other clubs for players we own the contracts on financial prudence?
Do you consider giving managers long contracts only to sack them a few months later with compo payouts excellent managerial techniques and a way to ensure the financial stability of a business?

Not dodgy dealings.
Not even hinting at potential dodgy dealings.
Just an apologist trying to read that into what I stated.

Just saying our ex board were well out of their depth or had too much of an ego to run a football club towards the takeover.
And it's that financial mismanagement that Pearlmann was alluding to

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:48 - Feb 10 with 970 views_

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:35 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

I can read perfectly well. I can’t find your post accusing me a narcissism earlier because I dropped my phone and lost the page, in astonishment. I’d like to respond though. I have never labelled myself as “box office” or created threads crowing about how right I thought I was which you’ve done quite a lot of your honest with yourself. That’s narcissism.

If anyone else thinks I am a narcissist I’ll go away and consider their opinions but coming from you, I can in no way take that seriously.

Oh and p.s. - I think you should not take a hard look in the mirror. Just put it down and go and eat your Sunday dinner.

You can throw out your psychological insults all you like and attempt to spend the rest of your life trying to box a human being into a category, or applying them with labels, but all it really says is you've got so much to learn and you won't learn anything wrapped up in the insular world you're trapped in.

I'm a million different people from one day to the next. How about you?

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:48 - Feb 10 with 968 viewsvalleyboy

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 23:15 - Feb 9 by Darran

Liverpool got rid of Hicks and Gillett and just look at them now.

Surely you are not comparing Liverpool supporters to lame duck Swansea supporters are you

What have you done yourself to make the Yanks change their mind

Nothing
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:49 - Feb 10 with 969 viewsjasper_T

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:41 - Feb 10 by Dewi1jack

Wow.

Or do you consider the overspend on bad players and the wages we are still paying to other clubs for players we own the contracts on financial prudence?
Do you consider giving managers long contracts only to sack them a few months later with compo payouts excellent managerial techniques and a way to ensure the financial stability of a business?

Not dodgy dealings.

Just saying our ex board were well out of their depth or had too much of an ego to run a football club towards the takeover.

How is my post defending the ex board? The Americans are being accused of paying Rooney's wages but we've got lists of dodgy stuff former board members were up to.
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:50 - Feb 10 with 960 views_

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:41 - Feb 10 by Dewi1jack

Wow.

Not dodgy dealings.

Wow, talk about the wrong end of the stick.

Dewi, are you at the top of your professional tree may I ask?

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:52 - Feb 10 with 951 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:49 - Feb 10 by jasper_T

How is my post defending the ex board? The Americans are being accused of paying Rooney's wages but we've got lists of dodgy stuff former board members were up to.

I heard of issues with tenders and contacts being awarded in house that should have been examined. We won’t know if the Americans are doing wrong until they sell up frankly. They own and in control of all information.

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 12:03 - Feb 10 with 928 views_

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:52 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

I heard of issues with tenders and contacts being awarded in house that should have been examined. We won’t know if the Americans are doing wrong until they sell up frankly. They own and in control of all information.

Who brought that to the table?? Oh yeah, The same guy who's on their payroll.

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 12:05 - Feb 10 with 925 viewsDewi1jack

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 11:50 - Feb 10 by _

Wow, talk about the wrong end of the stick.

Dewi, are you at the top of your professional tree may I ask?

Are you?

Having multiple user names on here to post all day with would suggest not.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 12:07 - Feb 10 with 918 viewsswan65split

ive signed just now
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 18:06 - Feb 11 with 833 viewsJJJack

Signed. This petition needs airtime so that the people with some level of idea on here can sign it (because they will). I almost couldn't care whether the Americans are playing things straight or not by now because their staggering levelof ineptitude and financial mismanagment and poor judgement has so far turned a mid-table, secure Prem team into a mid-table Championship team in 2.5yrs whilst allowing most of our major assets to leave for peanuts and singularly failing to achieve any of their stated aims except opening a facking shop in town and getting a few more twitter followers.
Let's just say, many of us have been dismissed for much much less........
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 18:19 - Feb 11 with 821 viewsLeonWasGod

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 23:15 - Feb 9 by Darran

Liverpool got rid of Hicks and Gillett and just look at them now.

That must have been a close shave
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 18:29 - Feb 11 with 808 viewsjasper_T

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 18:06 - Feb 11 by JJJack

Signed. This petition needs airtime so that the people with some level of idea on here can sign it (because they will). I almost couldn't care whether the Americans are playing things straight or not by now because their staggering levelof ineptitude and financial mismanagment and poor judgement has so far turned a mid-table, secure Prem team into a mid-table Championship team in 2.5yrs whilst allowing most of our major assets to leave for peanuts and singularly failing to achieve any of their stated aims except opening a facking shop in town and getting a few more twitter followers.

We weren't a secure PL team when they bought us tbf. We'd just had a great escape after Monk was poised to send us down.
Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 18:55 - Feb 11 with 789 viewslonglostjack

Petition To Get The Current Owners Out on 18:06 - Feb 11 by JJJack

Good post. They were sly when they colluded with the sellouts, incompetent when they screwed Guidolin over and then showed further incompetence by allowing Huw too much say over transfer policy. The straw that broke the camel’s back was the attempted fire sale in January. Get rid.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024