Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw lines up return as owner? 23:31 - Feb 9 with 13508 viewsforkbeard

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8392858/huw-jenkins-swansea-return-owner

Granted it’s the sun but Nixon sometimes gets things right
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 23:32]
Huw lines up return as owner? on 11:36 - Feb 10 with 3151 views_

Huw lines up return as owner? on 11:28 - Feb 10 by Loyal

Your standard response to the same question you keep asking on here and then ignoring the replies to suit your agenda. Lovely use of the term virtue signalling, your knowledge of you tube terminology is superb.

So -

You can't keep changing names as if to imply you are more than one person, it's not only bizarre it's definitely signs of illness.

Trolling is a get out saying for people wishing their will on others when they have no discourse to do anything else.

I've already posted regards the accounts and purchase of the club and the constant lies, the sale of youth products, sending questionnable allies over to PR the situation, spending £678,000 a year on Pearlman when low income workers were sacked at the liberty, failing to engage the trust.

What you should want to discuss is your desire to dominate a conversation and that's something you need to explore with a medical professional, not on here under the guise of one of your many personalities. Your fixation with taking the opposite view no matter what and then trying to force people to like you and understand is an illness in itself, honestly seek help.

Is that clear enough ?

Have a wonderful Sunday, enjoy your life and be thankful for what you already have.

How long is this idiot going to keep mentioning mental illness and attempting to bully one poster without a Mod doing something about it?

The guy is a complete fantasist and makes up all sorts of bullshit about the past.

As someone else said yesterday, Loyal is not who he thinks he is.

Bony, get rid of this chump

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Huw lines up return as owner? on 11:38 - Feb 10 with 3131 viewsDarran

Huw lines up return as owner? on 11:36 - Feb 10 by _

How long is this idiot going to keep mentioning mental illness and attempting to bully one poster without a Mod doing something about it?

The guy is a complete fantasist and makes up all sorts of bullshit about the past.

As someone else said yesterday, Loyal is not who he thinks he is.

Bony, get rid of this chump

You called someone a retard yesterday you scummy çunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw lines up return as owner? on 11:40 - Feb 10 with 3118 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huw lines up return as owner? on 11:38 - Feb 10 by Darran

You called someone a retard yesterday you scummy çunt.

Do what I say not what I do

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Huw lines up return as owner? on 12:20 - Feb 10 with 3018 viewsvalleyboy

Huw lines up return as owner? on 23:41 - Feb 9 by Swanseaman

It says that he's been in touch with a wealthy Arab group.

Well if he can get hold of a wealthy arab sheikh, who really does have millions to invest, and he can manage to talk him into offering the Yanks enough to sell.

Could it ever be possible that he could turn things around for us and himself

How deluded can you get

Swansea City AFC are in the mess they are in because of Jenkins and you are stupid enough to welcome him back

It’s one of the reasons that there’s no fight with Swans Supporters if you people like you prepared to have Jenkins back

Unbelievable
Huw lines up return as owner? on 12:22 - Feb 10 with 3009 viewsDarran

Huw lines up return as owner? on 12:20 - Feb 10 by valleyboy

How deluded can you get

Swansea City AFC are in the mess they are in because of Jenkins and you are stupid enough to welcome him back

It’s one of the reasons that there’s no fight with Swans Supporters if you people like you prepared to have Jenkins back

Unbelievable

I agree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw lines up return as owner? on 13:53 - May 29 with 2632 viewsSwansea93

https://mobile.twitter.com/EisaAlm/with_replies

Seems a wind up but scroll down this guys page and he seems to talk about buying Swansea.
[Post edited 29 May 2019 13:54]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Huw lines up return as owner? on 14:02 - May 29 with 2585 viewsN_T_J

Huw lines up return as owner? on 13:53 - May 29 by Swansea93

https://mobile.twitter.com/EisaAlm/with_replies

Seems a wind up but scroll down this guys page and he seems to talk about buying Swansea.
[Post edited 29 May 2019 13:54]

"Soon Swansea City" 😂
Huw lines up return as owner? on 14:07 - May 29 with 2552 viewsPorthcawlswan

I seen this. There's also another guy who's friends with him claiming to be in discussions. Wouldn't believe it at all though lol
Login to get fewer ads

Huw lines up return as owner? on 14:13 - May 29 with 2521 viewsSwansea93

Huw lines up return as owner? on 14:07 - May 29 by Porthcawlswan

I seen this. There's also another guy who's friends with him claiming to be in discussions. Wouldn't believe it at all though lol

We can all hope

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Huw lines up return as owner? on 14:14 - May 29 with 2516 viewsThrasher6

Huw Jenkins in Arabic....احمق الكلي

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Huw lines up return as owner? on 14:14 - May 29 with 2516 viewsWarwickHunt

There’s a Fahod mentioned.

Cowin’ Hafod innit! Code, mun. * taps nose*

Lump on.

Edit: Omush Wezz-u-Khartou spotted in Morgan’s.🤫
Huw lines up return as owner? on 14:38 - May 29 with 2407 viewsN_T_J

Alan Nixon, said our valuation is too high 😂
Huw lines up return as owner? on 14:46 - May 29 with 2373 viewsThrasher6

Spotted on the menu in Rossi's

"New": Halal Battered Sausage
[Post edited 29 May 2019 14:46]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Huw lines up return as owner? on 15:14 - May 29 with 2273 viewsPorthcawlswan

To be fair I think that's more his opinion than fact. Good with transfers but I don't think he's too knowledgeable about things going on financially with our club
Huw lines up return as owner? on 15:28 - May 29 with 2224 viewsLeonWasGod

Me neither until it happens. Although I did hear at the back end of the season that Arabs were interested and we could expect news 'soon'. It could be complete rubbish of course, just gossip?
Huw lines up return as owner? on 17:21 - May 29 with 2025 viewsN_T_J

Huw lines up return as owner? on 15:28 - May 29 by LeonWasGod

Me neither until it happens. Although I did hear at the back end of the season that Arabs were interested and we could expect news 'soon'. It could be complete rubbish of course, just gossip?

This is what the sun was running few months ago...

According to The Sun, Jenkins has been in touch with a wealthy Arab group about buying out Kaplan and Levien, with him returning as owner. 

"We’re dug in. We’re not selling the club. We’re here to rebuild and we’re determined," said Kaplan. "So if anybody’s hoping we’re selling the club, they’re sorely mistaken. You’re going to be stuck with us for a while."
Huw lines up return as owner? on 17:31 - May 29 with 1991 viewsDr_Winston

Huw Jenkins could turn up with Jeff Bezos in tow and I'd still want him nowhere near the club again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Huw lines up return as owner? on 17:50 - May 29 with 1915 views34dfgdf54

Huw lines up return as owner? on 17:21 - May 29 by N_T_J

According to The Sun, Jenkins has been in touch with a wealthy Arab group about buying out Kaplan and Levien, with him returning as owner. 

"We’re dug in. We’re not selling the club. We’re here to rebuild and we’re determined," said Kaplan. "So if anybody’s hoping we’re selling the club, they’re sorely mistaken. You’re going to be stuck with us for a while."

Fingers crossed that’s another lie, they need to go sooner rather than later.
Huw lines up return as owner? on 17:59 - May 29 with 1882 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Huw lines up return as owner? on 17:21 - May 29 by N_T_J

The Yanks will sell if they can get the right price.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Huw lines up return as owner? on 18:14 - May 29 with 1825 viewsmajorraglan

Huw lines up return as owner? on 17:59 - May 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

The Yanks will sell if they can get the right price.

Indeed. It’s a good opening gambit, not for sale so encourages the buyer to up the bid. If the money is right they will be gone.
Huw lines up return as owner? on 19:22 - May 29 with 1677 viewsGaryjack

Nobody is going to buy us. Not Huw Jenkins with wealthy Arab backers, or anyone else for that matter. And the sooner people face up to it the better. Our only realistic hope at this stage in the game is that the Yanks are honest, and really do want to turn things around to get their investment back, and of that, i hold little hope.
Huw lines up return as owner? on 20:00 - May 29 with 1561 viewsairedale

Could still do a job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024