Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sick Southampton Fan 23:40 - Feb 9 with 9211 viewsSTID2017

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/live-emiliano-sala-pi
Just can't imagine what would enter someone's head to think this is acceptable

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Sick Southampton Fan on 17:58 - Feb 12 with 1209 viewsLoyal

Sick Southampton Fan on 11:54 - Feb 11 by Dr_Winston

I'm sure we can depend upon Cardiff City Football Club identifying and banning him immediately.

Wasting your time mate, filthy verminous club.
The premier League will give them nothing but a few extra million, you can't polish a turd.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sick Southampton Fan on 18:03 - Feb 12 with 1195 views34dfgdf54

Sick Southampton Fan on 11:54 - Feb 11 by Dr_Winston

I'm sure we can depend upon Cardiff City Football Club identifying and banning him immediately.

I know the boy who made that comment, and know for a fact his family are Swansea fans who travel home and away.

Disgusting comment.
Sick Southampton Fan on 21:23 - Feb 12 with 1120 viewsJacket

Reminds me of the actions of some Keeeediffiens after the death of Alan Davies. From that day on, we could call them the scum, with great justification
Sick Southampton Fan on 02:21 - Feb 13 with 1004 viewsLoyal

Sick Southampton Fan on 15:18 - Feb 10 by controversial_jack

I don't think so , distasteful that it is , but it's not like a Nazi salute, It's not threatening, it's not racist, it's not homophobic and I don't believe there's a law against being distastful. but depends on the magistrate i guess.

Actually any 'visible sign or representation' is your starting point.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sick Southampton Fan on 08:29 - Feb 13 with 954 viewscontroversial_jack

Sick Southampton Fan on 02:21 - Feb 13 by Loyal

Actually any 'visible sign or representation' is your starting point.

If anything it could come under section 5, which means visual representation in the form of a banner or a sign that offends anyone - which is probably the most restrictive form of legislation ever ; what's the point of a banner or free speech that doesn't offend someone or other. Not sure if anyone has ever been prosecuted for something like this though, we will have to wait and see, although I doubt it will happen.

As I stated previously, it's sick sad and distasteful, but a prosecution, I doubt it
Sick Southampton Fan on 09:38 - Feb 13 with 927 views1983

Sticks & Stones FFS!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024