Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sick Southampton Fan 23:40 - Feb 9 with 9297 viewsSTID2017

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/live-emiliano-sala-pi
Just can't imagine what would enter someone's head to think this is acceptable

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Sick Southampton Fan on 10:34 - Feb 10 with 2738 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sick Southampton Fan on 10:28 - Feb 10 by KingstonJack

Nothing new sadly

I remember standing on the North terrace at Chelsea in 1980 listening to songs mocking Johnny Owens

Don’t forget the Aberfan chants too. Vile , singing about the deaths of innocent primary school children.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sick Southampton Fan on 10:38 - Feb 10 with 2733 viewssainthelens

There was a rather somewhat rotund Millwall individual whose weight was somewhat questionable.
I'm not going to apologise tho for calling him a fat cvnt.
Sick Southampton Fan on 11:10 - Feb 10 with 2698 viewsLoyal

I cannot recall a time when swans fans have chosen to stoop this low, could be wrong. Alan Davies mind for me was the most shocking piece of cntery I've encountered.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sick Southampton Fan on 11:36 - Feb 10 with 2661 viewstaffpunk

Sick Southampton Fan on 11:10 - Feb 10 by Loyal

I cannot recall a time when swans fans have chosen to stoop this low, could be wrong. Alan Davies mind for me was the most shocking piece of cntery I've encountered.

I'm a bit bored with it all tbh, the guy had never played for us, never even trained for us. I've got a good mate who's seriously ill at the moment, I'm far more upset about his welfare than I am about what happened to Sala. I was surprised there were minutes silences again yesterday, let's move on.

On a separate note, a few of us were thinking of going to that weekender in Derby in May to see Nabat/Mau Maus/PFS etc...unfortunately the dreadful drunken Red Alert have now been confirmed as headliners, the trip might be off now!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Sick Southampton Fan on 11:39 - Feb 10 with 2647 viewsDarran

Many Cardiff fans can’t be angry about this.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sick Southampton Fan on 11:40 - Feb 10 with 2645 viewsLoyal

Sick Southampton Fan on 11:36 - Feb 10 by taffpunk

I'm a bit bored with it all tbh, the guy had never played for us, never even trained for us. I've got a good mate who's seriously ill at the moment, I'm far more upset about his welfare than I am about what happened to Sala. I was surprised there were minutes silences again yesterday, let's move on.

On a separate note, a few of us were thinking of going to that weekender in Derby in May to see Nabat/Mau Maus/PFS etc...unfortunately the dreadful drunken Red Alert have now been confirmed as headliners, the trip might be off now!

Red alert are just 45 mins on what is a decent two days 👍 I'm trying to move some plans to help PFS out, so maybe we can share those beers ? Last time I was there it was with the partisans in 2006 ( Derby for a gig ) ...
Don't let Steve Smith put you off. He's just a bit mad.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sick Southampton Fan on 14:56 - Feb 10 with 2545 viewsDarran

They’ve caught the bloke that did it and sentenced him to watch every Southampton game for the next ten years.

Sick Southampton Fan on 15:18 - Feb 10 with 2503 viewscontroversial_jack

Sick Southampton Fan on 08:51 - Feb 10 by Sirjohnalot

If this evidence is there, he’ll be in court. Very high chance of success m, if the cctv backs up the claim

I don't think so , distasteful that it is , but it's not like a Nazi salute, It's not threatening, it's not racist, it's not homophobic and I don't believe there's a law against being distastful. but depends on the magistrate i guess.
Login to get fewer ads

Sick Southampton Fan on 15:54 - Feb 10 with 2448 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

I think he was imagining, he was a flying Fokker.
Sick Southampton Fan on 15:57 - Feb 10 with 2443 viewskarnataka

Sick Southampton Fan on 09:37 - Feb 10 by jack247

Every club has scum like this. I thought the minutes silence was a bit risky seeing as he was a Cardiff player and Milwall were the opposition. Only takes one or two idiots. Really glad it was impeccably observed.

We were saying the same thing. With Millwall being there, even the fact that Sala was an "Argie" could have sparked something let alone the Cardiff factor. Glad it was impeccably observed.
Sick Southampton Fan on 16:37 - Feb 10 with 2402 viewstheloneranger

Reading this thread reminds me of watching the Swans playing Nuneaton away in the FA Cup in 1967.

The Nuneaton fans sang for 90mins ... "Harry Roberts is our friend, is our friend, is our friend. Harry Roberts is our friend, he kills coppers."

Harry Roberts had shot and murdered 3 policemen in London in 1966.

The Swans lost 2-0 !!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sick Southampton Fan on 16:38 - Feb 10 with 2398 viewsSirjohnalot

Sick Southampton Fan on 15:18 - Feb 10 by controversial_jack

I don't think so , distasteful that it is , but it's not like a Nazi salute, It's not threatening, it's not racist, it's not homophobic and I don't believe there's a law against being distastful. but depends on the magistrate i guess.

Once again, we’ll have to disagree, but have a look at the law I copied in a previous post. Been doing the job for 16 years. I can assure you, it is an offence
Sick Southampton Fan on 16:54 - Feb 10 with 2363 viewsTenbySwan

Leeds and Liverpool fans have been doing aeroplanes for years whilst singing the dambusters theme to Man Utd especially on the anniversary of Munich
Sick Southampton Fan on 17:07 - Feb 10 with 2342 viewsDewi1jack

Sick Southampton Fan on 14:56 - Feb 10 by Darran

They’ve caught the bloke that did it and sentenced him to watch every Southampton game for the next ten years.

Lenient punishment

They could have been made to watch every Cardiff game for 10 seasons

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sick Southampton Fan on 17:30 - Feb 10 with 2318 viewsWarwickHunt

Sick Southampton Fan on 16:37 - Feb 10 by theloneranger

Reading this thread reminds me of watching the Swans playing Nuneaton away in the FA Cup in 1967.

The Nuneaton fans sang for 90mins ... "Harry Roberts is our friend, is our friend, is our friend. Harry Roberts is our friend, he kills coppers."

The Swans lost 2-0 !!

Sung on the NB, not for 90 minutes though.

"Eric Eric, how's your heart?" by us at Luton after Eric Morecambe's heart attack.
Sick Southampton Fan on 17:42 - Feb 10 with 2284 viewsthornabyswan

The Swans lost 2-0 !!

I heard a small group of our fans singing the same song at Shrewsbury.
The game when Monk got sent off.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Sick Southampton Fan on 18:11 - Feb 10 with 2245 viewsLord_Bony

Sick Southampton Fan on 17:42 - Feb 10 by thornabyswan

I heard a small group of our fans singing the same song at Shrewsbury.
The game when Monk got sent off.

This song was sung extensively about 84 during the miners strike at the vetch by the more politically extreme.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sick Southampton Fan on 19:29 - Feb 10 with 2167 viewsPaxton

Sick Southampton Fan on 18:11 - Feb 10 by Lord_Bony

This song was sung extensively about 84 during the miners strike at the vetch by the more politically extreme.

This was sung on the North Bank frequently in the 70's. This was when the Plain Clothed Brigade used to hang around at the back of the North Bank, looking for people to nick to justify their overtime.
Sick Southampton Fan on 21:24 - Feb 10 with 2058 viewstaffpunk

Sick Southampton Fan on 19:29 - Feb 10 by Paxton

This was sung on the North Bank frequently in the 70's. This was when the Plain Clothed Brigade used to hang around at the back of the North Bank, looking for people to nick to justify their overtime.

Also sung at NP regularly around the same time, and the amount of gob on the back of coppers uniforms when they dared to go up the back of the Grange End, enough to fill a skip!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Sick Southampton Fan on 10:04 - Feb 11 with 1905 viewsDarran

Sick Southampton Fan on 10:56 - Feb 11 with 1865 viewscontroversial_jack

A horrible club with horrible supporters
Sick Southampton Fan on 11:54 - Feb 11 with 1835 viewsDr_Winston

Sick Southampton Fan on 10:04 - Feb 11 by Darran

I'm sure we can depend upon Cardiff City Football Club identifying and banning him immediately.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sick Southampton Fan on 11:59 - Feb 11 with 1827 viewsGreatBritton

The Swans lost 2-0 !!

That was my first away game in the cup. I was VERY disappointed. But of course there was worse to come. And then, amazingly, Curt, Laudrup etc
Sick Southampton Fan on 01:18 - Feb 12 with 1697 viewsSwanNation

All is fair in footy.

No disrespect to the deceased player, but psychological warfare is is fair game imho.
Sick Southampton Fan on 17:54 - Feb 12 with 1551 viewsSirjohnalot

Sick Southampton Fan on 01:18 - Feb 12 by SwanNation

All is fair in footy.

No disrespect to the deceased player, but psychological warfare is is fair game imho.

No, no it's not. It's not war, it's a game of football. 'Psychological warfare '? No. There are far more important things.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024