Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Minute silence 08:38 - Feb 10 with 2388 viewsheadcleaner

I've not seen another thread but I'd like to shout out to the whole ground yesterday for an impeccable minute silence. I bet there aren't . Many Cardiff fans who'd thought Swansea and millwall would be so respectful. Shame the WOS or Wales online didn't run an article on that rather than 1 Southampton fans twisted actions.
Minute silence on 08:42 - Feb 10 with 2349 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why post a positive story when there’s moral outrage to be milk? Not you, Wales online

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Minute silence on 09:01 - Feb 10 with 2289 viewsexiledclaseboy

Didn’t seem to last a minute to me. But yeah, well done everyone for managing to keep your gobs shut for a short period. Give yourselves a clap.

Poll: Tory leader

Minute silence on 09:05 - Feb 10 with 2271 viewsJackfath

Why did we have two reflections? One round of applause before kickoff with the screens lit up, and then a proper job without the screen lit up until the person in charge thought, he'd better put it on there?

Seems a gross lack of communication which could have provoked a very different response. As ECB said well done to people for being quiet for a minute.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Minute silence on 09:05 - Feb 10 with 2267 viewsGowerjack

Can we do it again next week?

Fûcking nonsense.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Minute silence on 09:35 - Feb 10 with 2174 viewsbuilthjack

Every person showed respect. As it should be.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Minute silence on 09:56 - Feb 10 with 2086 viewsItchySphincter

Minute silence on 09:01 - Feb 10 by exiledclaseboy

Didn’t seem to last a minute to me. But yeah, well done everyone for managing to keep your gobs shut for a short period. Give yourselves a clap.

It did seem to go fast.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Minute silence on 10:17 - Feb 10 with 2026 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

My pet spider Sammy, that’s Sammy the spider, who was a lifelong Swans fan, tragically passed away, in a horrific,accidental, hoovering malfunction yesterday, after the misses (also a lifelong Swans fan) was having a celebratory hoover of the lounge, as she was so chuffed with the win over Millwall.
Unfortunately, Sammy got hoovered up, due to the misses’s over exuberance, with the extension hose. The one you put on the end to get into those awkward places, Such as under the sofa where little Sammy lives.
I’d personally like to thank all the well wishers, and consolation messages we’ve recently received, that have helped with our tragic loss,and would now like to be left alone, to get on with the grieving process.
We feel it incumbent on us, not to involve Swansea City fc, in a minute’s silence/ applause, before next Sunday’s FA Cup game against Brentford, as this would upset the misses.
It’s so tragic. All she keeps saying is “If only I hadn’t put that extension on”
Minute silence on 10:21 - Feb 10 with 2003 viewssainthelens

Minute silence on 10:17 - Feb 10 by whaleoilbeefhooked

My pet spider Sammy, that’s Sammy the spider, who was a lifelong Swans fan, tragically passed away, in a horrific,accidental, hoovering malfunction yesterday, after the misses (also a lifelong Swans fan) was having a celebratory hoover of the lounge, as she was so chuffed with the win over Millwall.
Unfortunately, Sammy got hoovered up, due to the misses’s over exuberance, with the extension hose. The one you put on the end to get into those awkward places, Such as under the sofa where little Sammy lives.
I’d personally like to thank all the well wishers, and consolation messages we’ve recently received, that have helped with our tragic loss,and would now like to be left alone, to get on with the grieving process.
We feel it incumbent on us, not to involve Swansea City fc, in a minute’s silence/ applause, before next Sunday’s FA Cup game against Brentford, as this would upset the misses.
It’s so tragic. All she keeps saying is “If only I hadn’t put that extension on”

What have you done with Sammys scarf?
Login to get fewer ads

Minute silence on 10:29 - Feb 10 with 1977 viewsbuilthjack

Tell the lazy cow to get out of bed in the morning and do the hoovering then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Minute silence on 10:55 - Feb 10 with 1913 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Thanks for your concern. I’ve draped Sammy’s scarf around Ivor’s statue, as a mark of respect.
Please, no flowers. All donations for Sammy the spider to be sent to website ( did u see what I did there?) : leaveourwebsalone.co.uk
Minute silence on 10:57 - Feb 10 with 1902 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh dear.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024