Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C mon lads, no boycott eh. 09:21 - Feb 10 with 3230 viewssainthelens

After seeing what it meant to Potts yesterday, along with the effort the players put in, then they deserve our full support next Sunday. Brentford will bring plenty, let's not make it feel like a home game for them. How often in the past have we had a great opportunity to reach the last 8 of the fa cup? We fcked it up against Spurs last year, Potter will want the glory this year. Let's do our bit yeah.
C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 09:27 - Feb 10 with 2196 viewsThrasher6

Well said

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 09:30 - Feb 10 with 2177 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Don’t worry, the same usual apathy will rule.
C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 09:30 - Feb 10 with 2174 viewsbuilthjack

The fan says won't let Potter and the team down, don't worry about that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 09:46 - Feb 10 with 2120 viewsDewi1jack

Personally, I don't see why we should boycott the team on the pitch.
We've followed them home and away over many years, through the lean and good times, sun, rain, sleet and snow, so why the f**k should we not carry on?

Don't buy sh1t in the ground.
Leave them with unsold food and other merchandise in the ground.
Printing bill for the programmes, bills for all the unsold clothing, bills for the rancid hotdogs etc etc
Hit them where they understand- pocket.

Other one is to protest in the ground.
A complete walk out down to the concourses at a certain time when our Colonial cousins are in town?
Dibble, the stewards and H&S will throw an absolute dickie fit
Come up with something similar to the hankie waving like we've seen on our foreign travels

I'm guessing there's a lot of people who can't be arzed to turn up to the early rounds of the cup, but would be there like a shot if we were playing a top team/ get to Wemberleeeeeey
Seems they can use "we're protesting" as a way of looking big.

If they'd been Trust members and voted for legal, then that would have been a better way of protesting

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:09 - Feb 10 with 2048 viewsBrynmill_Jack

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 09:46 - Feb 10 by Dewi1jack

Personally, I don't see why we should boycott the team on the pitch.
We've followed them home and away over many years, through the lean and good times, sun, rain, sleet and snow, so why the f**k should we not carry on?

Don't buy sh1t in the ground.
Leave them with unsold food and other merchandise in the ground.
Printing bill for the programmes, bills for all the unsold clothing, bills for the rancid hotdogs etc etc
Hit them where they understand- pocket.

Other one is to protest in the ground.
A complete walk out down to the concourses at a certain time when our Colonial cousins are in town?
Dibble, the stewards and H&S will throw an absolute dickie fit
Come up with something similar to the hankie waving like we've seen on our foreign travels

I'm guessing there's a lot of people who can't be arzed to turn up to the early rounds of the cup, but would be there like a shot if we were playing a top team/ get to Wemberleeeeeey
Seems they can use "we're protesting" as a way of looking big.

If they'd been Trust members and voted for legal, then that would have been a better way of protesting

Agreed. Boycotting would be a betrayal of Potter and the lads. They need us and we need them . Let’s not break the magnificent bond we have with them.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:12 - Feb 10 with 2036 viewsPacemaker

The bigger issue for most fans is a 4 o’clock ko on a Sunday, presumably they have had some TV money for this but it must effect both hom and away fans attendance.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:14 - Feb 10 with 2018 viewssainthelens

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:12 - Feb 10 by Pacemaker

The bigger issue for most fans is a 4 o’clock ko on a Sunday, presumably they have had some TV money for this but it must effect both hom and away fans attendance.

Brentford fans have been given free coach travel and will sell around 2.5 k. Are we just gonna let them take over the day ?
C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:16 - Feb 10 with 1998 views_

Well said by the OP but FFS fans moan because we're having to make tough decisions because of necessary cost cutting and the decision is to make it even harder for the club so they'll need to make even tougher decisions.

Some bizarre, potty thinking.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:21 - Feb 10 with 1980 viewsvetchonian

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:16 - Feb 10 by _

Well said by the OP but FFS fans moan because we're having to make tough decisions because of necessary cost cutting and the decision is to make it even harder for the club so they'll need to make even tougher decisions.

Spot on Chris plus the team needs us....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:25 - Feb 10 with 1949 views_

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:21 - Feb 10 by vetchonian

Spot on Chris plus the team needs us....

I thought the first half yesterday for me was our best half of football all season. Maybe because Millwall came for a point and had to up their game in the second, I don't know, but I saw a real future for George Byers yesterday and what a shot he's got on him.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:39 - Feb 10 with 1923 viewsvetchonian

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:25 - Feb 10 by _

I thought the first half yesterday for me was our best half of football all season. Maybe because Millwall came for a point and had to up their game in the second, I don't know, but I saw a real future for George Byers yesterday and what a shot he's got on him.

Given the 11 we started with we did well,Millwall were so obvious with their blatant time wasting that they were after a draw....they were quite physical too and young Robinson did OK up front.
At times our football was Brendanesque.....I know there is a thread debating possession but under Brendna the ball often moved across the back 5 until there was a decent forward outlet and maybe it was me but I thought Grimes was showing a bit of Leon at times ......
This side has potential should we be able to keep it and get the likes of Fer back and firing

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 12:08 - Feb 10 with 1807 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Come on season ticket holders back the players and buy your £10 tickets.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 12:15 - Feb 10 with 1767 viewsraynor94

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:12 - Feb 10 by Pacemaker

Quite agree, tv will damage the attendance here, think we'll be lucky to get 15000

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 12:41 - Feb 10 with 1724 viewsOptimisticJack

Agree with the poster here. Our players and management team deserve our support.
It's an easy cop out to stage a so called protest boycott when the match is live on TV.
We are only two wins away from another Wembley appearance.
Opportunities like this dont happen often to us.
We threw it last year let's not allow negativity off the field affect our chances of success this year.
I started following the Swans in 1964 when we reached the semi final against Preston.
The Swans have fulfilled the majority of my dreams particularly through the last 10 years.
The one thing I really long for however is an FA Cup final appearance. It's a special occasion .

Optimisticjack

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:29 - Feb 11 with 1443 viewsDewi1jack

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 12:15 - Feb 10 by raynor94

Quite agree, tv will damage the attendance here, think we'll be lucky to get 15000

Correct.

So called fans can stay at home/ go to the pub and watch the game, then say they didn't go because they were boycotting the club.

They'll be no boycotting of the club when we're at Wemberleeey though, when we win the FA Cupppaaaahhhh in May

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:37 - Feb 11 with 1415 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Only about 1,000 of the season ticket holders have bought their seats for this game. Very disappointing. Brentford supporters could outnumber us for this game.

The clubs get £360,000 prize money if they win this match plus almost £250,000 TV money as all quarter final matches will be on TV.

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:52 - Feb 11 with 1373 viewsicecoldjack

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:16 - Feb 10 by _

And why was this cost cutting needed ?
Who decided on signing Ayew,Bony,mesa,baston,ayew2,clucas,etc,etc.

This nessercerry cost cutting aplied to Dan James too? Part of our "master plan" of using young players to replenish the playing staff ?

I agree about not boycotting the games though, that just means the yanks will asset strip further to make ends meet.
C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:54 - Feb 11 with 1368 viewscontroversial_jack

I wont be going, i'm doing the little bit that i can to send a message. I won't be having my halftime pint of piss or greasy burger.If others don't have the same conviction that's up to them.
C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:08 - Feb 11 with 1354 viewsbuilthjack

I will be there, supporting Potter and the team.
That's what we do isn't it?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:14 - Feb 11 with 1334 viewsOldjack

I shall be there but I know of loads that wont ,fact

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:34 - Feb 11 with 1296 viewsbuilthjack

Brentford have take the full 2077 allocation.
A tenner a ticket and free bus travel must be quite inviting for them.

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:39 - Feb 11 with 1282 viewsGwyn737

Anyone know what channel it's being shown on?
C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:41 - Feb 11 with 1272 viewsOldjack

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:39 - Feb 11 by Gwyn737

Anyone know what channel it's being shown on?

bbc wales

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:45 - Feb 11 with 1266 viewssainthelens

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 10:37 - Feb 11 by felixstowe_jack

Only about 1,000 of the season ticket holders have bought their seats for this game. Very disappointing. Brentford supporters could outnumber us for this game.

The clubs get £360,000 prize money if they win this match plus almost £250,000 TV money as all quarter final matches will be on TV.

Over 600 k if we win this match. So well done all you who are boycotting! Support the boys FFS, plus with cheap tickets you are hardly gonna hit em in the pocket.
C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:54 - Feb 11 with 1253 viewsfelixstowe_jack

C mon lads, no boycott eh. on 11:34 - Feb 11 by builthjack

Brentford have take the full 2077 allocation.
A tenner a ticket and free bus travel must be quite inviting for them.

I thought the full allocation for cup games was 15%. That is 3,000. The sections in North East corner are not available to home fans.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024