Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) 11:32 - Feb 10 with 4029 viewsLoyal

I have placed you all on ignore, your responses mean nothing and are wasted, I will let you know when I'm over next for any discussions in person on your points of view.

As an aside surely these silly cnts should be booted as soon as their new names appear ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 13:42 - Feb 10 with 1043 viewsYouWhatMate

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 13:17 - Feb 10 by Loyal

How about we meet up and discuss your view is all i said if it's a fight you want just say 😴
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 13:36]

No interest in meeting or fighting you, I have just asked why you are posting on here when you are petrified of discussing your view.
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 13:42 - Feb 10 with 1047 viewsLoyal

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 13:40 - Feb 10 by YouWhatMate

Why have you reposted this horrendous post again on this thread?

I’ll copy and paste my reply from the last time:-

How am I cultivating hate and division on this board then? Do you have any specific examples? I am afraid making sensible posts and then being attacked for it does not constitute cultivating hate.

In fact, isn’t they like accusing an innocent victim of domestic abuse of cultivating domestic abuse? All I have done is pose some fair, valid and polite opinion and then have people like you verbally abuse me.

No, a troll is someone who wishes to disrupt debate and shut down conversation by throwing vile insults hoping for an emotional response - would you like some specific examples of where you have done this? You see, my accusations are real as can provide you with repeated and specific examples.

What do you mean taking the opposite view? Many people hold my view. Why is the onus on me? Aren’t you taking the opposite view to me then? Your view makes no logical sense.

Then to combine that with mental health barbs in a week where dear Alan Davies has been a topic of conversation who took his life because of it is extremely low in order to tear down debate.

You seem to have no idea what your own view is, and the fact you genuinely think I am making new usernames to appear as many people is indicative of your power of deduction, you have been told the reason is because the Trust chairmen is similarly hell bent on shutting down fair debate and bans the names, when that happens a new name gets created. Sorry if it is proving confusing for you.

If you wish to debate the subject then more than happy to but you seem petrified to do so which is why you are resorting to your illogical, senseless, hate filled comments.

I'm sorry I agree with you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 13:47 - Feb 10 with 1036 viewsYouWhatMate

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 13:42 - Feb 10 by Loyal

I'm sorry I agree with you.

If you have no conviction in your own opinion then I recommend not acting upon it and using the clubs wellbeing to self promote then.

When you know what you want to protest and know whet you want to achieve then come back and have another go, until then the fact you can’t even answer basic questions and now claiming you were hacked and it was someone else is embarrassing.
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 14:34 - Feb 10 with 973 viewsSTID2017

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 13:42 - Feb 10 by YouWhatMate

No interest in meeting or fighting you, I have just asked why you are posting on here when you are petrified of discussing your view.

I haven't knowingly met any posters on here apart from Darran.
One thing that strikes me as ironic with all the posturing on here is that any of you met each other inadvertently in real life, you may find you get on well.
After all, we all have at least one thing in common - our support of Swans

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 14:38 - Feb 10 with 949 viewsraynor94

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:48 - Feb 10 by swan65split

I would suggest a change .......to become a member , applicants should be vetted first before being allowed to post.

Not sure how difficult it is to apply. but I have some spare time.

Just put them on Ignore if they bother you, or don't read their threads

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 15:53 - Feb 10 with 885 viewsswan65split

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 14:38 - Feb 10 by raynor94

Just put them on Ignore if they bother you, or don't read their threads

In a perfect World that may work, but my idea is for banned people

I dont put anyone on ignore, I may ignore them, but like sainthelens says maybe I am a nosy cxnt!.......but if i was ignored by sh, he would see I mentioned his name in summit.
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 15:56 - Feb 10 with 881 viewssainthelens

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 15:53 - Feb 10 by swan65split

In a perfect World that may work, but my idea is for banned people

I dont put anyone on ignore, I may ignore them, but like sainthelens says maybe I am a nosy cxnt!.......but if i was ignored by sh, he would see I mentioned his name in summit.

I wouldn't ignore you bro.
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 15:56 - Feb 10 with 881 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Cool story bro.
Login to get fewer ads

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 17:15 - Feb 10 with 834 viewsKingBony

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 15:56 - Feb 10 by Brad_Bobbly

Cool story bro.

Hi bro

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 21:35 - Feb 10 with 718 viewsswan65split

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 15:56 - Feb 10 by sainthelens

I wouldn't ignore you bro.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024