Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks 11:58 - Feb 10 with 9589 viewsSwanseaman

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 09:57 - Feb 11 with 907 viewsPrivate_Partz

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 09:34 - Feb 11 by costalotta

Oh stop whinging and moaning, same old regurgitated sh!te.

I think the OP could have worded his poll a bit better but that is a bit harsh. It is a valid question nonetheless in view of the recent press reports.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 10:13 - Feb 11 with 880 viewswaynekerr55

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 09:57 - Feb 11 by Private_Partz

I think the OP could have worded his poll a bit better but that is a bit harsh. It is a valid question nonetheless in view of the recent press reports.

It's cloud cuckoo land stuff. Whilst we're at it can I have a Unicorn please?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 10:34 - Feb 11 with 847 viewsrobbiejames86

Why would we need Jenkins back to help a rich consortium buy the club, it worked really well last time, he should have let the Chinese invest, if that rumour was true, but wouldn't have profited from that, funny old thing, I wouldn't let him in the City let alone the Football Club.
If the Yanks want to sell, I'm sure they'll manage without Jenkins sticking his beak in, first thing he'd do is buy Tom Carroll back!
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 10:46 - Feb 11 with 831 viewsicecoldjack

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 10:34 - Feb 11 by robbiejames86

Why would we need Jenkins back to help a rich consortium buy the club, it worked really well last time, he should have let the Chinese invest, if that rumour was true, but wouldn't have profited from that, funny old thing, I wouldn't let him in the City let alone the Football Club.
If the Yanks want to sell, I'm sure they'll manage without Jenkins sticking his beak in, first thing he'd do is buy Tom Carroll back!

It's a fair comment, why would anyone want Jenkins around ? He'd be associated with the recent past and it wouldn't be the best thing for a new investor .

I personally think it's fantasy to think there are people interested in huge investment in SCFC. There are many other bigger clubs to choose from and some that are around the London area too. Why couldn't they hook o e of these people before if it was that easy ?

I just don't know what to think other than from day 1 of the yank ownership it was going to be bad for the Swans, everyone knew this including Jenkins and the sell outs but they didn't care.

Where we go from here, with many high earners still on the books is anyone's guess, when everything is gutted to the bone and we have nothing left only then will we know the sad but true picture.

Failure of many people at many levels in protecting our club, we must not lose sight of this IMO.
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 10:49 - Feb 11 with 829 viewsPrivate_Partz

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 10:13 - Feb 11 by waynekerr55

It's cloud cuckoo land stuff. Whilst we're at it can I have a Unicorn please?

Oh I agree but there is no harm in speculating :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024