Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks 11:58 - Feb 10 with 9620 viewsSwanseaman

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 14:39 - Feb 10 with 1436 viewswaynekerr55

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:21 - Feb 10 by jasper_T

The man still won't agree a date for mediation with the trust, or admit any responsibility in our decline over the past 3 years (and footballing decline over the last 5).

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

The same man who was rumoured to stop youth players going on loan and whose response to centre of excellence getting paid £25 to work all day was alleged to be "they should work for free, the honour of working for the club is enough". How times have changed.

Can we add a "can I have a pet unicorn that shíts £50 notes" option please?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 14:41 - Feb 10 with 1431 viewswaynekerr55

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 14:11 - Feb 10 by PozuelosSideys

75% have voted that they would have him back?

Fck my eyes. This guy, Morgan, JVZ, Katzen etc should be the target of the fans disdain, not the Yanks. THEY are the ones that stitched the Trust up, They are the ones who should be up against any legal action they take. THEY are the ones who run the clubs financials into the ground etc

Jesus wept

We get the club we deserve. They are worse than Scam Hamman and the eYeS cremê crew of Annis and co. I'd rather eat my own shît thanks.

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 14:47 - Feb 10 with 1414 viewslibertyx

NO! NO! NO!
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 15:13 - Feb 10 with 1376 viewschad

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:47 - Feb 10 by bermudajack

It’s a definite NO from me...

The very thought of our fans forgiving and forgetting Jenkins for the absolute mess he has made of our club - after 1 weeks resignation - for the lure of alternate foreign investment, sums up the sad state of football society today...£££££

I seriously hope I never bump into him... ever 😳😳😳

Not trustworthy
Self reightious pr*ck
Turncoat/ Backstabber
Clueless DOF
Lies, lies, lies

I’d rather us be playing Macclesfield Town in a near empty stadium with 3- 4,000 loyal fans than have him back involved in our club...

Any foreign investment will be doomed IMO with his association & involvement

Do us all a favour Jenks... enjoy your £Millions made on the back of our club.
Stay away, (unless your prepared to stand shoulder to shoulder with us real fans in the stands and take what’s coming - like a man)
Then I might regain some of the respect I once held for you...

Whilst I lean to the above elegantly presented point of view and several similar

For balance it is understandable that some may wish to prostitute their morals if they trusted the sly, underhand, lying, money grabbing, back stabbing snake that it would assure the future of the club. However as with all such transactions - no kissing
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 15:48 - Feb 10 with 1311 viewsvalleyboy

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:09 - Feb 10 by Uxbridge

Cripes. I remember when, as a fanbase, we took pride in being a self-sufficient football club that made our own way and mocked other fanbases who chased the lure of some random billionaire spunking money in the hope of buying success and making our club their plaything.

Maybe things have changed. Maybe the sale changed all that and, if we're going to be alienated from the ownership, then might as well go for the one with the deepest pockets. It's a sad reflection on how the debate has moved on though.

I can remember the times when you were that dull telling me how good Jenkins was as a chairman of Swansea City AFC and that they were truly Swans fans and would never sell the club

Remember how you used to laugh about Cardiff and Vincent Tan

I bet you now, the vast marjority of Swansea fans wished they had Vincent Tan as their sole owner

A man that’s put over a £100million into Cardiff and do you know what, hasn’t taken a penny interest from that club that you lot, the London fan base, was saying that’s what he will do

Yes one day Vincent Tan will sell the club, but not many Cardiff fans will have the type of grudge that Swansea fans have against the likes of the Trust for their total incompetence and of course the likes of Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen (you know, the ones you used to keep telling me, they wouldn’t sell the club) who have sold all Swansea fans right down the river
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:07 - Feb 10 with 1272 viewsPrivate_Partz

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:58 - Feb 10 by BillyChong

What makes anyone think the guy who found a bunch of skint yanks to sell out to will manage to find some wealthy Arabs to buy the club?

Well if there were any out there with good intentions then he would be the person who would know about them as any approaches would be through him.
Very few criticised him for cashing in. It was the sly way it was done and without any / minimal due dillegence in his haste to get his hands on the money.
I agree it Is still very unlikely but if by some miracle he pulled it off it would go some way towards redemption and show lessons were indeed learned.
Unfortunately for me this smells more of a charm offensive, and damage limitation for Jinks, than any actual investor being out there in the wings.
Anything is possible though. nothing surprises me anymore.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:10 - Feb 10 with 1264 viewsvalleyboy

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:07 - Feb 10 by Private_Partz

Well if there were any out there with good intentions then he would be the person who would know about them as any approaches would be through him.
Very few criticised him for cashing in. It was the sly way it was done and without any / minimal due dillegence in his haste to get his hands on the money.
I agree it Is still very unlikely but if by some miracle he pulled it off it would go some way towards redemption and show lessons were indeed learned.
Unfortunately for me this smells more of a charm offensive, and damage limitation for Jinks, than any actual investor being out there in the wings.
Anything is possible though. nothing surprises me anymore.

And you would be prepared to that

No wonder the March was a waste of time when you have supporters like you to take Jenkins back

Absolutely pathetic
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:10 - Feb 10 with 1261 viewssainthelens

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 15:48 - Feb 10 by valleyboy

I can remember the times when you were that dull telling me how good Jenkins was as a chairman of Swansea City AFC and that they were truly Swans fans and would never sell the club

Remember how you used to laugh about Cardiff and Vincent Tan

I bet you now, the vast marjority of Swansea fans wished they had Vincent Tan as their sole owner

A man that’s put over a £100million into Cardiff and do you know what, hasn’t taken a penny interest from that club that you lot, the London fan base, was saying that’s what he will do

Yes one day Vincent Tan will sell the club, but not many Cardiff fans will have the type of grudge that Swansea fans have against the likes of the Trust for their total incompetence and of course the likes of Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen (you know, the ones you used to keep telling me, they wouldn’t sell the club) who have sold all Swansea fans right down the river

Crawl back under your rock you fckn sewer rat.
Login to get fewer ads

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:14 - Feb 10 with 1247 viewsPegojack

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:54 - Feb 10 by WarwickHunt

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it”

Fûck him. Cûnt.

Summed up nicely.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 16:15]
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:20 - Feb 10 with 1232 viewswaynekerr55

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 13:54 - Feb 10 by WarwickHunt

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it”

Fûck him. Cûnt.

Poetry in motion

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:25 - Feb 10 with 1220 viewsPrivate_Partz

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:10 - Feb 10 by valleyboy

And you would be prepared to that

No wonder the March was a waste of time when you have supporters like you to take Jenkins back

Absolutely pathetic

I think you will find I have been accused of being hypercritical of Jenkins on here many times. Nothing has changed.
I will tell you this though. if HJ brought in a bunch of mega rich Arabs in who actually wanted to invest in the club then you would be marching up Neath Road on your own.
Academic anyway as it is very unlikely.
In the meantime I have rejoined the Trust and am prepared for the fight ahead.
Feel free to apologise though I won't hold my breath.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 16:26]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:41 - Feb 10 with 1195 viewsvalleyboy

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:10 - Feb 10 by sainthelens

Crawl back under your rock you fckn sewer rat.

I can understand how you and others feel like, in listening to the truth.

As you and all the others have had your heads so far up your backside for so long, that you haven’t notice what has been happening to Swansea City

Can’t wait for Uxbridge to respond, but I suppose like others on that Swans London forum that I still communicate with. They are probably to embarresd these days to respond as what I was telling them 6-7 years ago has actually happened

The one thing though, I didn’t think the previous board of directors would have left the Swans in such a mess

Must have been a bit slow on that one, as looking at previous end of year balance statements, it was obvious on hind sight that increased wages being paid to players and of course bad signings was unsustainable
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:42 - Feb 10 with 1190 viewsvalleyboy

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:25 - Feb 10 by Private_Partz

I think you will find I have been accused of being hypercritical of Jenkins on here many times. Nothing has changed.
I will tell you this though. if HJ brought in a bunch of mega rich Arabs in who actually wanted to invest in the club then you would be marching up Neath Road on your own.
Academic anyway as it is very unlikely.
In the meantime I have rejoined the Trust and am prepared for the fight ahead.
Feel free to apologise though I won't hold my breath.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 16:26]

Why should I apologise

Just telling you how I see it
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:47 - Feb 10 with 1172 viewsTenbySwan

Song for next week

We don't want you back
We don't want you back
Huw Jenkins
We don't want you back !
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:50 - Feb 10 with 1164 viewssainthelens

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:41 - Feb 10 by valleyboy

I can understand how you and others feel like, in listening to the truth.

As you and all the others have had your heads so far up your backside for so long, that you haven’t notice what has been happening to Swansea City

Can’t wait for Uxbridge to respond, but I suppose like others on that Swans London forum that I still communicate with. They are probably to embarresd these days to respond as what I was telling them 6-7 years ago has actually happened

The one thing though, I didn’t think the previous board of directors would have left the Swans in such a mess

Must have been a bit slow on that one, as looking at previous end of year balance statements, it was obvious on hind sight that increased wages being paid to players and of course bad signings was unsustainable

Jesus wept, they win a couple of games and automatically think we should bee more like em. You better hope you stay up or our problems will look great in comparison.
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:51 - Feb 10 with 1161 viewsPrivate_Partz

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:42 - Feb 10 by valleyboy

Why should I apologise

Just telling you how I see it

Because you were rude and wrong. That's how I see it.

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 17:01 - Feb 10 with 1127 viewsDewi1jack

Not sure if my memory is playing tricks, but didn't shagger, Beaky, Dimwit and all the others vote to double their pay packets just before the sale?
Or was it a bit before that?

Either way, the people voting to have Beaky back in any guise after the way he deliberately made sure the Trust could not stop any takeover by them doing due diligence, are in my humble opinion...

...fukin touched

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 17:08 - Feb 10 with 1105 viewsvalleyboy

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 16:50 - Feb 10 by sainthelens

Jesus wept, they win a couple of games and automatically think we should bee more like em. You better hope you stay up or our problems will look great in comparison.

As I said in a previous post,in that you have had your head so far up your backside that you can’t see what is happening outside of your rectumn

Just check the last couple of “year end financial statements” for both clubs and you will see that Cardiff will not be in financial trouble if they came down

When over 80% of the Swans income goes in wages and then lose £60million income this season and with previous “year end statements” not that good as well. You can see why Swansea are in a mess financially

A financial statement is say to read if you can do simple maths

Assets + Liabilities = Profit or Loss

If your Liabilities are greater than your Assets, then of course you then have a loss

The end of year statement should be out in a couple of weeks time, but that was how the financial situation was in June/July of last year. But of course a lot has happened since then as I presume you know
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 17:08 - Feb 10 with 1101 viewsSirjohnalot

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 17:01 - Feb 10 by Dewi1jack

Not sure if my memory is playing tricks, but didn't shagger, Beaky, Dimwit and all the others vote to double their pay packets just before the sale?

Either way, the people voting to have Beaky back in any guise after the way he deliberately made sure the Trust could not stop any takeover by them doing due diligence, are in my humble opinion...

...fukin touched

If I’m gong to be insulted fking touched is a brilliant one
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 17:12 - Feb 10 with 1096 viewsPrivate_Partz

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 17:01 - Feb 10 by Dewi1jack

...fukin touched

Well, in the unlikely event that he did find a buyer that was fine and dandy, I very much doubt there would be a job for him at the club anyway. I certainly would not want him anywhere near the recruitment set up.
Any new Comsortia would want their own men in anyway. I would prefer a manager who appoints his own team, very much a Laudrup or Beilsa type set up.
As I say I think it is all BS anyway and just more of HJ's PR exercise to try and save face.
I would predict we have battles against the Yanks to fight in the future. Jenkins is history.

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 17:12 - Feb 10 with 1093 viewssainthelens

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 17:08 - Feb 10 by valleyboy

As I said in a previous post,in that you have had your head so far up your backside that you can’t see what is happening outside of your rectumn

Just check the last couple of “year end financial statements” for both clubs and you will see that Cardiff will not be in financial trouble if they came down

When over 80% of the Swans income goes in wages and then lose £60million income this season and with previous “year end statements” not that good as well. You can see why Swansea are in a mess financially

A financial statement is say to read if you can do simple maths

Assets + Liabilities = Profit or Loss

If your Liabilities are greater than your Assets, then of course you then have a loss

The end of year statement should be out in a couple of weeks time, but that was how the financial situation was in June/July of last year. But of course a lot has happened since then as I presume you know

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 17:17 - Feb 10 with 1082 viewstheloneranger

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 12:42 - Feb 10 by valleyboy

Unbelievable that anyone with an ounce of a brain could write such rubbish

It’s Jenkins that has brought Swansea City AFC to its knees

A man that failed in his own business, now with Swans and you would have him back

Swansea must have the dullest supporters following football

Joined the queue, have you Haydn ??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 17:39 - Feb 10 with 1033 viewsmajorraglan

Personally, I would rather see the Trust win their case against the Old/new owners and trouser a significant amount of money which they then use to buy the club lock, stock and barrel and then run it on a sustainable basis. It would be nice to get back to the Premier League and I see no reason why, with organic growth, a good academy and good people in charge that can’t happen.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 17:39]
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 17:39 - Feb 10 with 1032 viewsvalleyboy

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 17:17 - Feb 10 by theloneranger

Joined the queue, have you Haydn ??

I don’t know who you are but I’m sure the ones that know me will tell you that for many a year I couldnt stand Jenkins

A pompous, jumped up nobody, who was lucky to have had the likes of previous managers to advise him, with him then taking all the credit

A DoF that’s never played the game professionally

How’s that for starters as a jumped up nobody
Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 18:13 - Feb 10 with 972 viewsGaryjack

Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks on 11:59 - Feb 10 by _

Fair play. This just sums up how sad and lost a lot of our fans are.

A typical post where people down arrow it just because of who the poster is, and not what he's written. People, read the OP! It's some of the biggest load of shit i've ever read on this site, i can't even believe some of us have actually voted!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024