Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread 11:34 - Feb 11 with 37422 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:00 - Feb 11 with 10455 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Thanks Jack.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:36 - Feb 11 with 10399 viewsHighjack

You can be ejected for swearing?

Better substitute F*cking c*nt to Flipping plonker. Example: “Jason and Steve flip off you flipping plonkers”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:44 - Feb 11 with 10379 viewsSwans9

Hope we take 500 plus it will be my 4 away this season after Millwall, Derby and Bristol City.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:48 - Feb 11 with 10282 viewsairedale

Does anyone know if it’s on the red button?
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Feb 11 with 10182 viewsjasper_T

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:48 - Feb 11 by airedale

Does anyone know if it’s on the red button?

It is.

McBurnie still struggling and they should have some centrebacks fit this time. Could be a tough one.

But our team overall is much stronger than the one we used against them last time. Fulton, McKay, Roberts on the wing... it worked well in that game but we've got better now in Grimes, DJ and Routledge (if fit).
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Feb 11 with 10166 views1964white

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:44 - Feb 11 by Swans9

Hope we take 500 plus it will be my 4 away this season after Millwall, Derby and Bristol City.

500 is a decent turnout if you bring that amount to our place especially being a night game

Safe journey
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 15:17]
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Feb 11 with 10149 views1964white

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Feb 11 by jasper_T

It is.

McBurnie still struggling and they should have some centrebacks fit this time. Could be a tough one.

But our team overall is much stronger than the one we used against them last time. Fulton, McKay, Roberts on the wing... it worked well in that game but we've got better now in Grimes, DJ and Routledge (if fit).

Yes Jansson & Cooper will play as long as they didn't pick up a knock at Boro'

Losing McBurnie would be a big miss for you as he ran our makeshift CB's ragged in the 2-2 draw

Will james play ?
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 11 with 10111 viewsairedale

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Feb 11 by jasper_T

It is.

Thank you. The reason I asked was because I checked on the Sky website and they show. 5 matches on the box, 4 of which are red button but not the Leeds game?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 11 with 10104 viewsjasper_T

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 11 by airedale

Thank you. The reason I asked was because I checked on the Sky website and they show. 5 matches on the box, 4 of which are red button but not the Leeds game?

You looking at Tuesday instead of Wednesday, maybe?
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Feb 11 with 10099 viewsjasper_T

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Feb 11 by 1964white

Losing McBurnie would be a big miss for you as he ran our makeshift CB's ragged in the 2-2 draw

Will james play ?

Sounds like he will based on the press conference. No suggestion he'll rest him with three games in 8 days, or that the occasion will make it too tough for him.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Feb 11 with 10071 viewsjackharris

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 11 by airedale

It is in the original post! Live on Sky Sports Red Button!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:33 - Feb 11 with 9938 viewsairedale

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 11 by jasper_T

You looking at Tuesday instead of Wednesday, maybe?

Doh, spot on, that’s what I did. Thanks again.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:35 - Feb 11 with 9935 viewsairedale

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Feb 11 by jackharris

It is in the original post! Live on Sky Sports Red Button!

Yes, sorry JH, having a bad day methinks. I’ll just go and have a nice lie down.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:25 - Feb 11 with 9865 viewssainthelens

Gonna be close I think, but should we come up short, no injuries for Sunday please!!!
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:13 - Feb 11 with 9722 viewsbuilthjack

TICKETS GO OFF SALE AT 4.00pm TUESDAY.
THERE WILL BE NO TICKET SALES ON MATCHDAY.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:41 - Feb 12 with 9462 viewsSwanNation

3-0 Swansea
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 03:05 - Feb 12 with 9433 viewsLoyalFC

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Feb 11 by 1964white

Will james play ?

Are you saying they were run ragged because they were makeshift ?
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:13 - Feb 12 with 9379 viewsjasper_T

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 03:05 - Feb 12 by LoyalFC

Are you saying they were run ragged because they were makeshift ?

It was one of the only times this season McBurnie has looked class playing as a true number 9 leading the line, so yeah, being up against Ayling and Berardi instead of two proper centre halves made a big difference.

Potter plays him where he does for good reason.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:39 - Feb 12 with 9305 viewsbuilthjack

0-3. As long as everyone who started on Saturday, plus McBurnie, is fit to start.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:21 - Feb 12 with 9260 viewsSTID2017

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:39 - Feb 12 by builthjack

0-3. As long as everyone who started on Saturday, plus McBurnie, is fit to start.

Oli looked unfit when he came on on Saturday
Hope he's recovered fully for tomorrow night

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:48 - Feb 12 with 9233 views1964white

My first Leeds v Swansea match was a tricky FA Cup 3rd Round tie in 1970

Leeds United: Sprake, Reaney, Cooper, Bremner, Charlton, Hunter; Lorimer, Clarke, Jones, Giles, Madeley. Unused Sub: Yorath.

Swansea Town: Millington, Lawrence, Gomersall. Slee, Nurse, Thomas. L. Allchurch Screen, H. Williams, Gwyther, B. Evans. Unused Sub: Rosser

Leeds were struggling 1-0 down into the 2nd half when Allan Clarke niggled or said something to Swansea's big centre-half Mel Nurse who promptly flattened Clarke in the box & was sent off, Giles scored the penalty & with the Swans down to ten men Mick Jones sealed their fate with a winner in the last ten minutes

A lucky escape for Leeds
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:00 - Feb 12 with 9213 viewsjack_lord

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:48 - Feb 12 by 1964white

Leeds United: Sprake, Reaney, Cooper, Bremner, Charlton, Hunter; Lorimer, Clarke, Jones, Giles, Madeley. Unused Sub: Yorath.

Swansea Town: Millington, Lawrence, Gomersall. Slee, Nurse, Thomas. L. Allchurch Screen, H. Williams, Gwyther, B. Evans. Unused Sub: Rosser

Leeds were struggling 1-0 down into the 2nd half when Allan Clarke niggled or said something to Swansea's big centre-half Mel Nurse who promptly flattened Clarke in the box & was sent off, Giles scored the penalty & with the Swans down to ten men Mick Jones sealed their fate with a winner in the last ten minutes

A lucky escape for Leeds

A lot of people I know talk about that game and said a lot about what Alan Clarke did. They are still angry about it. I was too young so not sure what actually happened.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:00 - Feb 12 with 9213 viewslifelong

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:48 - Feb 12 by 1964white

A lucky escape for Leeds

I was there that day and seemed to remember the Leeds fans pelting Mel Nurse with things,amongst which were a few oranges, when he walked off.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:13 - Feb 12 with 9197 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:21 - Feb 12 by STID2017

Oli looked unfit when he came on on Saturday
Hope he's recovered fully for tomorrow night

He spewed for a while after the game. Hopefully has recovered.

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:14 - Feb 12 with 9194 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:00 - Feb 12 by lifelong

I was there that day and seemed to remember the Leeds fans pelting Mel Nurse with things,amongst which were a few oranges, when he walked off.

I was at that one, on my dads shoulders.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024