Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread 11:34 - Feb 11 with 37389 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:06 - Feb 13 with 3340 viewsjasper_T

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:02 - Feb 13 by dameedna

My guess
Celina as striker

Could be any of DJ, Byers, Fulton or McKay as well.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:14 - Feb 13 with 3236 viewsjack247

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:06 - Feb 13 by jasper_T

Could be any of DJ, Byers, Fulton or McKay as well.

Do Leeds play a high back line or do they have slow centre backs?

This looks like James and McKay playing as wide forwards and Celina and Byers trying to thread them through to me. Is Routledge injured?
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:15 - Feb 13 with 3217 viewsjasper_T

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:14 - Feb 13 by jack247

This looks like James and McKay playing as wide forwards and Celina and Byers trying to thread them through to me. Is Routledge injured?

Been struggling with his calf. Probably just too soon after the last game.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:22 - Feb 13 with 3134 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:51 - Feb 13 by 34dfgdf54

Sure I read somewhere we were the second youngest in the football league last weekend.

Would love to see if that’s true.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:24 - Feb 13 with 3108 viewsjasper_T

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:22 - Feb 13 by MrSwerve

Would love to see if that’s true.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/durchschnittsalter/wettbewerb/GB2

We've had the two youngest starting 11s in the division this season (23.5), but Brentford on average have younger sides. Wigan thereabouts as well.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:25 - Feb 13 with 3105 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:56 - Feb 13 by RevJames

BBC Radio Wales excelling themselves again with the game not being available in the South East.

"Your team for Welsh sport". Clearly not 😡

It's a geographical thing. Surely in this day and age there should be options to get whatever you want.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:27 - Feb 13 with 3075 viewsAl_Bundy

Bit lightweight with little experience line up. Lets hope we don't trounced by half time.

Saying that we should enough energy so no excuses for not competing and tracking players.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:36 - Feb 13 with 2975 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:14 - Feb 13 by jack247

There’ll be more pressing than a Chinese laundry. Should be space to exploit if we keep cool and play on the front foot.

Pace out wide please. Both flanks.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:40 - Feb 13 with 2911 viewsSwansea93

They've posted pictures of the shirts in the dressing room and Dhandas shirt is hung up but he's not in the squad?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:41 - Feb 13 with 2896 viewsjasper_T

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:40 - Feb 13 by Swansea93

They've posted pictures of the shirts in the dressing room and Dhandas shirt is hung up but he's not in the squad?

Travelling squads include a spare.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:42 - Feb 13 with 2873 viewsjack247

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:36 - Feb 13 by WarwickHunt

There’ll be more pressing than a Chinese laundry. Should be space to exploit if we keep cool and play on the front foot.

Pace out wide please. Both flanks.

That’s how this lineup looks to me too
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:58 - Feb 13 with 2501 viewsjack2jack

Evening all.
Any links for Android tablet, thanks in advance.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:02 - Feb 13 with 2354 viewsunion_jack

Slow on the ball. Getting robbed of possession too easily in parts.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:04 - Feb 13 with 2296 viewsThrasher6

stop being negative you tit....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Feb 13 with 2265 viewsepaul

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:58 - Feb 13 by jack2jack

Evening all.
Any links for Android tablet, thanks in advance.

http://youpit.live/2019/02/13/Leeds-utd-Swansea/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Feb 13 with 2232 viewsandrew

McKay - dreadful footballer.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:06 - Feb 13 with 2210 viewsSwansea93

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Feb 13 by andrew

He looked decent first game away to Sheffield, probably with a run of games he'd come good.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:07 - Feb 13 with 2176 viewsFireboy2

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Feb 13 by andrew

Dont let jasper see that
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:08 - Feb 13 with 2141 viewsjack_lord

bols

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:08 - Feb 13 with 2127 views34dfgdf54

Going to be a long evening I’m afraid.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:09 - Feb 13 with 2038 viewsFireboy2

FFS what a sh!t goal to concede

I fear for us now
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:09 - Feb 13 with 2037 viewsLeonWasGod

Poor defending that
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:10 - Feb 13 with 2033 viewsaspas45

Working stream anyone?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 20:10]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:10 - Feb 13 with 2031 viewsjack2jack

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Feb 13 by epaul

http://youpit.live/2019/02/13/Leeds-utd-Swansea/

Thanks Paul, top man👍
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:10 - Feb 13 with 1967 viewsAl_Bundy

Another corner another goal conceded.. will this nonsense ever end
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024