Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread 11:34 - Feb 11 with 37412 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Feb 13 with 2884 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Feb 13 by andrew

McKay - dreadful footballer.

Way too weak on the ball.

He’s built like a trifle!
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Feb 13 with 2881 viewsunion_jack

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:25 - Feb 13 by Thrasher6

What the f?ck is was Mulder doing?/

Waiting for the defence to clear it but when they didnt got stuck to the ground. His reactions have not been good of late. Didn’t move for the first one either.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:29 - Feb 13 with 2834 viewsAl_Bundy

Bamford free header !!

Potter what the fcek is this formation about??
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:31 - Feb 13 with 2714 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is not cheering me up at the end of a shit day.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:31 - Feb 13 with 2708 viewslondonlisa2001

Dan James trying way too hard. It’s like an audition.

Hernandez runnning the game. What a cracking player he is.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 13 with 2686 viewsLandore_Jack

Change your tactics Potter. Clearly not working.

#backtojack

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 13 with 2673 viewstheloneranger

Fvck me it's like playing football back in school.

Attack against defence

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 13 with 2671 viewsmonmouth

Barring a total second half reversal, and you do never know, we’d better beat Brentford or the seasons done in mid february.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 13 with 2664 views34dfgdf54

F*ck me Mackay is having one big time.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:33 - Feb 13 with 2596 viewsmonmouth

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:31 - Feb 13 by exiledclaseboy

This is not cheering me up at the end of a shit day.

I’ve had one too, and ditto.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:34 - Feb 13 with 2556 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:29 - Feb 13 by Al_Bundy

Bamford free header !!

Potter what the fcek is this formation about??

Why aren’t we playing a forward? Is McBurnie injured or just tactics (going wrong as we have no focus).
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:35 - Feb 13 with 2543 viewsandrew

Potter has lost the plotter, again!

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Feb 13 with 2465 viewsswan65split

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:34 - Feb 13 by londonlisa2001

Why aren’t we playing a forward? Is McBurnie injured or just tactics (going wrong as we have no focus).

It was either contain 1st half and go for it 2nd. Or we looking for a cup run.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 13 with 2434 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:34 - Feb 13 by londonlisa2001

McBurnie has been down with some sort of sickness.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 13 with 2424 viewsjack_lord

another link

https://www.mokoshalb.com/2017/03/see-what-happens-when-you-type-amen-rip.html

about two mins behind

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 13 with 2416 views34dfgdf54

Mcburnie not fully recovered and CBR struggling also.

Grimes at left back is the biggest problem, he’s needed in midfield regardless of whose out.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 13 with 2406 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:14 - Feb 13 by theloneranger

We're chipping balls from defence into midfield and losing it everytime!

That's what we've been doing all season under Potter. We'll play some nice passes from the goalkeeper, to the centre back, maybe then to a midfielder whos come back into defence. At that point they'll get pressured and hoof it aimlessly forward.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 13 with 2403 viewsjack2jack

They didn't give us an inch there, way to strong.
Gonna be a long evening me thinks!
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:38 - Feb 13 with 2396 viewsLeonWasGod

Mcburnie still not right after his bug/virus. Too soon after Saturday for CBR apparently.

Still, those on the pitch could be doing hell of a lot better. Central mid right through to where McB should be is just wide open. Fulton on his heels all half, although most are.

Very poor so far.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:38 - Feb 13 with 2368 viewskarnataka

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 13 by 34dfgdf54

F*ck me Mackay is having one big time.

Grimes has been terrific in midfield for quite a while now but is wasted at full back even if he plays well there because his absence from midfield immediately causes us problems which are entirely of our own making. I had hoped that GP's 'experiment' with Grimes at LB was a thing of the past but clearly not.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 13 with 2325 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Feb 13 by swan65split

It was either contain 1st half and go for it 2nd. Or we looking for a cup run.

If the first that went well...

If the second - fair enough. I’d rather a cup run as well. We’re not going up or down.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 13 with 2324 views34dfgdf54

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:38 - Feb 13 by karnataka

Grimes has been terrific in midfield for quite a while now but is wasted at full back even if he plays well there because his absence from midfield immediately causes us problems which are entirely of our own making. I had hoped that GP's 'experiment' with Grimes at LB was a thing of the past but clearly not.

Yeah agree with that. It should have been stopped weeks ago.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 13 with 2324 viewslonglostjack

Let’s hope it’s a game of two halves.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 13 with 2296 viewsshandyjack

Another set piece goal and another disgusting performance from the flannel McKay

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 13 with 2253 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:39 - Feb 13 by longlostjack

Let’s hope it’s a game of two halves.

And we win one by more than 2 goals.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024