Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread 11:34 - Feb 11 with 37300 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:42 - Feb 13 with 3050 views34dfgdf54

May I also point out, Leeds are a very good side, today would have been hard fully fit, when you have Oli, Routs, Fer absent it was always going to be a long night realistically.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:43 - Feb 13 with 3049 viewsAnotherJohn

Comfortable night for Leeds so far. As others have said we aren't doing too much in the offensive half. We know our squad is thin and it shows on nights like this.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 13 with 2938 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:38 - Feb 13 by karnataka

Grimes has been terrific in midfield for quite a while now but is wasted at full back even if he plays well there because his absence from midfield immediately causes us problems which are entirely of our own making. I had hoped that GP's 'experiment' with Grimes at LB was a thing of the past but clearly not.

Yep. Not giving the players a chance to jelly. Fair enough if our strikers aren’t fit, but Naughton straight into LB would have been my choice. Dan on left, Dyer on right and either McKay or Asoro up front (where they can do least damage lol).
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 13 with 2931 viewsBrad_Bobbly

We’re a mid table Championship team.

Confirmed.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 13 with 2916 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:42 - Feb 13 by 34dfgdf54

May I also point out, Leeds are a very good side, today would have been hard fully fit, when you have Oli, Routs, Fer absent it was always going to be a long night realistically.

That's all right then. Do you consider Brentford to be a hard game as well? If so we'll write that one off too.

We're not playing Manchester City here. The tactics are yet again appalling and certain individuals are again playing so poorly it is unforgivable.

This is becoming the norm.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:47 - Feb 13 with 2894 viewstheloneranger

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:42 - Feb 13 by 34dfgdf54

Agreed, but by fvck we're making it easy for them.

They're sitting back waiting for our chipped balls out of defence. They haven't got to jump to win a header.

Pablo's having a field day, it's like a training exercise.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:48 - Feb 13 with 2862 viewsElmo

Agreed, Leeds v strong, powerful and progressive.
With Fer and Grimes controlling the midfield we are a different proposition.
The least we should do is move Grimes to CM and bring Ollie in to battle. Celina needs to man up
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:48 - Feb 13 with 2852 viewsBrad_Bobbly

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That's all right then. Do you consider Brentford to be a hard game as well? If so we'll write that one off too.

We're not playing Manchester City here. The tactics are yet again appalling and certain individuals are again playing so poorly it is unforgivable.

Well said mate.

Potter, our players and our owners are all out of their depth.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:51 - Feb 13 with 2756 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:43 - Feb 13 by AnotherJohn

Comfortable night for Leeds so far. As others have said we aren't doing too much in the offensive half. We know our squad is thin and it shows on nights like this.

I don't think the issue tonight is because our squad is thin it's more like our character and attitude is paper thin.

The goals we gave away were pitiful and we continually just give the ball away time after time.

Celina and Mckay are like a pair of lightweights out there
Leeds haven't had to work their bollocks off for what they have tonight.

I seriously think if we grew a pair as a team in the second half and battled for everything we could get something but i won't hold my breath?
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 13 with 2653 views34dfgdf54

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You should be used to it after watching PSG spank you lot yesterday.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 13 with 2634 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 13 by shandyjack

Another set piece goal and another disgusting performance from the flannel McKay

How’s he’s still on after that first half I do not know.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:56 - Feb 13 with 2612 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 13 by Brad_Bobbly

We’re a mid table Championship team.

Confirmed.

Better than being a mid table league 2 team like we were for years.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Feb 13 with 2471 viewsAl_Bundy

Playing hoof ball ... with nobody up top
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:02 - Feb 13 with 2425 viewsswan65split

I got the Ipswich commentary. 😬
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:03 - Feb 13 with 2423 views34dfgdf54

Mackay has to come off.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:03 - Feb 13 with 2414 viewstheloneranger

The least bit of contact, and Bamford is going down in the box.

Looking for a pen everytime they attack

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:03 - Feb 13 with 2411 viewsAl_Bundy

Asoro for Fulton ?????? Are we pulling names out of a hat
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:04 - Feb 13 with 2374 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:03 - Feb 13 by Al_Bundy

Asoro for Fulton ?????? Are we pulling names out of a hat

Aye! That’ll give a us a bit of physical presence!

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Feb 13 with 2331 viewstheloneranger

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:04 - Feb 13 by Jonathans_coat

Aye! That’ll give a us a bit of physical presence!

Fvck me, he's looking to put out the shortest team ever seen.

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Feb 13 with 2308 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:51 - Feb 13 by skettyparkherbert

I don't think the issue tonight is because our squad is thin it's more like our character and attitude is paper thin.

The goals we gave away were pitiful and we continually just give the ball away time after time.

Celina and Mckay are like a pair of lightweights out there
Leeds haven't had to work their bollocks off for what they have tonight.

I seriously think if we grew a pair as a team in the second half and battled for everything we could get something but i won't hold my breath?

It’s thin, except for about 6 wingers. Without Ollie we’d be screwed. We’ve a few who’ve impressed at this level or above before, but the rest are made up of our U23s stepping up for the forst time and players who’ve failed to impress in lower leagues when out on loan.

Potter doesn’t help himself sometimes but he’s done well considering the hand he’s been given.

If we sell Ollie, VdH and Fer in the summer we’ll really struggle.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Feb 13 with 2306 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Feb 13 by Al_Bundy

Playing hoof ball ... with nobody up top

And when we do have the ball, Leeds players just stroll up and take it back, like taking candy off a baby.

Have we had an actual shot on target ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:08 - Feb 13 with 2237 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He is totally delusional, most fans can see where players make their best contribution to the team effort.
Why the hell can't he?
It is typical to actually have a stream only to watch us playing absolutely crap football.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Feb 13 with 2156 viewsBrad_Bobbly

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:56 - Feb 13 by thornabyswan

Better than being a mid table league 2 team like we were for years.

Yay let’s celebrate.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Feb 13 with 2153 viewsshandyjack

Celina has us one tonight too. No one has shown up tonight tbf

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Feb 13 with 2133 viewsbarry_island

Daniel James playing for us?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024