Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaron Ramsey 18:24 - Feb 11 with 3066 viewsraynor94

Has signed a pre contract agreement with Juventus, paying a basic contract of £400,000 a week, making him the highest paid British player ever, based on a basic contract.

Nice work if you can get it!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Aaron Ramsey on 18:29 - Feb 11 with 2018 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Not qualifying for a World Cup with him, Bale and other players such as Allen and Williams in supporting roles is horrendous. The fluke in France hides the fact Coleman under performed massively with the best Welsh team we have had in decades and wont likely see again in our life time.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Aaron Ramsey on 18:36 - Feb 11 with 1996 viewsbuilthjack

But it was no fluke in France.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Aaron Ramsey on 18:38 - Feb 11 with 1988 viewsjasper_T

Aaron Ramsey on 18:36 - Feb 11 by builthjack

But it was no fluke in France.

We had Neil Taylor playing as an attacking wingback and one of our main outlets.

There was an element of luck for sure.
Aaron Ramsey on 18:45 - Feb 11 with 1952 viewsmonmouth

So he earns as much in 12 weeks as Cardiff got for him? Jesus. He's hardly a world beater neither. Tidy player, but that's about it. No wonder Arse couldn't be Arsed. Good luck to him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Aaron Ramsey on 18:51 - Feb 11 with 1922 viewsCooperman

Aaron Ramsey on 18:29 - Feb 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Not qualifying for a World Cup with him, Bale and other players such as Allen and Williams in supporting roles is horrendous. The fluke in France hides the fact Coleman under performed massively with the best Welsh team we have had in decades and wont likely see again in our life time.

Wales were fully deserving of their semi final place at Euro 2016.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Aaron Ramsey on 18:55 - Feb 11 with 1896 viewsJackSomething

Aaron Ramsey on 18:45 - Feb 11 by monmouth

So he earns as much in 12 weeks as Cardiff got for him? Jesus. He's hardly a world beater neither. Tidy player, but that's about it. No wonder Arse couldn't be Arsed. Good luck to him.

I know that's a popular opinion on here, but he's been signed by the Italian champions, turned down PSG and Arsenal offers and was also in talks with Barcelona, Real, Bayern and Inter.

The lack of a transfer fee would have inflated interest but I can't help but think the decision makers at those clubs have to know what they're talking about.

Oh and ignore the troll. Anyone who wants to carp about Wales rather than enjoy the memories of that glorious summer is a grade A tw*t.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Aaron Ramsey on 18:56 - Feb 11 with 1895 viewsswancity

Excellent player but not world class which makes his salary excessive to sag the least and all that's wrong with modern football. Almost £60,000 a day basic wage. That's a disgrace. It's certainly something that needs to be stopped (if at all possible).

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Aaron Ramsey on 18:58 - Feb 11 with 1878 viewssainthelens

Aaron Ramsey on 18:51 - Feb 11 by Cooperman

Wales were fully deserving of their semi final place at Euro 2016.

Agreed, but don't bother disagreeing with him. Very strange individual.
Login to get fewer ads

Aaron Ramsey on 18:58 - Feb 11 with 1877 viewsswancity

Underperformed ?

A mix of one world class player, two excellent ones and then a mixture of good pros and journeymen. Was a great achievement to get that close to the final and only the best all round player in the world stopped them.

Aaron Ramsey on 19:00 - Feb 11 with 1864 viewsJackSomething

Aaron Ramsey on 18:56 - Feb 11 by swancity

Excellent player but not world class which makes his salary excessive to sag the least and all that's wrong with modern football. Almost £60,000 a day basic wage. That's a disgrace. It's certainly something that needs to be stopped (if at all possible).

There are predictions that the bottom is going to fall out of the TV deals as people's viewing habits are changing drastically. If that happens, hopefully you'll get your wish.

There's an argument that the Premier League is the worst thing to have happened to football in this country.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Aaron Ramsey on 19:05 - Feb 11 with 1837 viewsOldjack

Vastly overrated

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Aaron Ramsey on 19:10 - Feb 11 with 1821 viewsPozuelosSideys

£400k a week for that? Annnd he gets to play in that side of superstars.

They are fcking mad. Didnt have Juve down as being mugs tbh.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Aaron Ramsey on 19:12 - Feb 11 with 1813 viewsswancity

Aaron Ramsey on 19:00 - Feb 11 by JackSomething

There are predictions that the bottom is going to fall out of the TV deals as people's viewing habits are changing drastically. If that happens, hopefully you'll get your wish.

There's an argument that the Premier League is the worst thing to have happened to football in this country.

The money in the game is ruining it. The greed. Owners, either loved or hated but considering themselves as celebrities, in the news as much as players. Look at our situation. Where else would a failed roofer make millions through the sale of the Club and allocating himself an extortionate salary out of context with his (lack of) talent and ability.

Players, average ones earning over £5m a year. It's a sad sorry mess financially but it's popular. The bubble will burst though eventually as it always does.

Players, behaving like rich spoiled brats on £10m plus a year, at Chelsea and not even giving their all. It's becoming a farce.

Aaron Ramsey on 19:15 - Feb 11 with 1804 viewsmajorraglan

Up arrowed by mistake. Wales did well in France and deserved their success. We have some very good players, but lack the strength in depth. Williams and a couple others have been great servant, but are now past their prime.
Aaron Ramsey on 19:21 - Feb 11 with 1779 viewsmonmouth

Aaron Ramsey on 18:55 - Feb 11 by JackSomething

I know that's a popular opinion on here, but he's been signed by the Italian champions, turned down PSG and Arsenal offers and was also in talks with Barcelona, Real, Bayern and Inter.

The lack of a transfer fee would have inflated interest but I can't help but think the decision makers at those clubs have to know what they're talking about.

Oh and ignore the troll. Anyone who wants to carp about Wales rather than enjoy the memories of that glorious summer is a grade A tw*t.

He's english in this guise isn't he? Now there was a lucky semi final team.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Aaron Ramsey on 19:33 - Feb 11 with 1736 viewstheloneranger

John Charles and Ivor Allchurch must be turning in their graves.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Aaron Ramsey on 20:09 - Feb 11 with 1669 views34dfgdf54

One of the most overrated players in football.
Aaron Ramsey on 20:21 - Feb 11 with 1633 viewsSwanjaxs

83 million over 4 years ... fair play like 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Aaron Ramsey on 20:22 - Feb 11 with 1625 viewsbuilthjack

Aaron Ramsey on 20:21 - Feb 11 by Swanjaxs

83 million over 4 years ... fair play like 😎

He could buy us then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Aaron Ramsey on 20:43 - Feb 11 with 1574 viewspencoedjack

Aaron Ramsey on 19:05 - Feb 11 by Oldjack

Vastly overrated

I agree
Aaron Ramsey on 20:50 - Feb 11 with 1552 viewsFlashberryjack

The wages footballers earn these days is an absolute disgrace, the bubble's bound to soon.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Aaron Ramsey on 20:54 - Feb 11 with 1536 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Aaron Ramsey on 20:50 - Feb 11 by Flashberryjack

The wages footballers earn these days is an absolute disgrace, the bubble's bound to soon.

Why will it burst soon? Sky, BT and others paying for the TV rights must be paying these sums because they're seeing a return on their investment.

There's still so many options they haven't touched as well. Surely an online subscription service isn't too far away, similar to what the American sport leagues have.

Personally I would like to see a much higher percentage of the money go towards grassroots initiatives and other community projects. A team salary cap would be great but I suspect it is likely illegal and agents, players and others who stand to lose out would have the idea buried very quickly.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Aaron Ramsey on 20:55 - Feb 11 with 1535 viewsSgorioFruit

It is absolutely absurdly obscene. What the hell has gone wrong with the world?
Children dying from illnesses that this type of money would help a great deal with medical research.
The sooner this gazallionaire lifestyle for kicking a ball is stopped the better.

Also, just think what that type of money could do for grass roots football

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Aaron Ramsey on 20:55 - Feb 11 with 1535 viewsSwanjaxs

.... Wilfred Bony ... cough cough 😉

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Aaron Ramsey on 20:56 - Feb 11 with 1532 viewsGlyn1

Should the money go to the players or should the mega-rich club owners keep it for themselves? Tough question. Either way it won't go to the supporters or (in the Chelsea owner's case) to the Siberian miners making his money for him.

Personally I confess that I wouldn't turn it down.

For the sake of argument, let's say the the club thinks that he's worth it, and it turns out that they are correct, does that change anyone's opinion?
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 20:59]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024