Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Run in the Cup or Play-Offs 23:28 - Feb 11 with 5648 viewsmarchamjack

It’s an easy one for me as I don’t think we’re good enough to make the play-offs, even though I’d love us too, but I think this season being realistic, we could certainly make the QFs and maybe even the Semis depending on the draw.

So, love a Cup run to at least Semis this year and if we get there, we’ll who knows, the Final !

Imagine us in the Cup Final, yes please this season for me

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Run in the Cup or Play-Offs on 19:00 - Feb 12 with 1108 viewssainthelens

Run in the Cup or Play-Offs on 17:49 - Feb 12 by pencoedjack

Play offs for me in Cyprus for fa cup semi finals.

I’ve already told Mrs PJ if we are in semi finals I will be looking to fly back in the morning /night flight back.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 19:05]

I'll send a taxi to pick you up.
Run in the Cup or Play-Offs on 19:06 - Feb 12 with 1099 viewsOldjack

Win the FA Cuppppppppppp and we can shut those deluded fuks up the road for good

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Run in the Cup or Play-Offs on 19:06 - Feb 12 with 1098 viewsFlashberryjack

Play offs for me... I loved it in the PL.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Run in the Cup or Play-Offs on 19:10 - Feb 12 with 1091 viewsBloodyhills

Would be great to make the playoff final.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Run in the Cup or Play-Offs on 19:44 - Feb 12 with 1069 viewsSgorioFruit

Run in the Cup or Play-Offs on 23:32 - Feb 11 by Winner_

Play-offs.

It’s the only option out of the two that gives us the most realistic chance of sorting our finances out quickly. Even if we won the Cup, which is unlikely, the prize money is minimal.

This is the sad reality of modern football and the practicality of cash over prestige. Would have been a different answer if you had asked me 10-15 years ago however.

Good post....
However, my view of course is sod making any more money for the yanks. Give me the cup any day of the week.
A cup win...wow that would be something no one could take off us. Another appearance in the top flight, will just fill the pockets of the barstewards running the club.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Run in the Cup or Play-Offs on 19:54 - Feb 12 with 1065 viewsMuteswan

FA Cup for me, get back into Europe as well. ( not talking about Brexit now ) 😁
Run in the Cup or Play-Offs on 21:54 - Feb 12 with 1011 viewsLeonWasGod

I’m going to go all Laudrup and say cup. Not just a run though; needs to be worth at least a final place with at least a shout of getting a result.
Run in the Cup or Play-Offs on 22:00 - Feb 12 with 1005 viewsmonmouth

Play offs probably just went pop with that late Brizzle winner anyway, barring a win tomorrow night. 9 points if Derby or Boro win would be too much for us to make up in 14 games imo. We are too flaky at the moment to win a run of games. So go for it tomorrow, go for it Sunday. Nothing to lose now. Could be a long 3 months if we lose both.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024