Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans TV 15:36 - Feb 12 with 8969 viewsLeonWasGod

Not going up tomorrow, so was thinking of watching on Swans TV. From anyone who's watched it is it any good - decent connection/picture quality?
Swans TV on 16:09 - Feb 12 with 6674 viewsjacabertawe

Single camera, Wyndham's commentary always worth it.
Picture quality good.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Swans TV on 16:12 - Feb 12 with 6670 viewsLeonWasGod

Swans TV on 16:09 - Feb 12 by jacabertawe

Picture quality good.

Great, thanks. That's tomorrow night taken care of then.
Swans TV on 16:13 - Feb 12 with 6668 viewsthornabyswan

Swans TV on 16:09 - Feb 12 by jacabertawe

Picture quality good.

Worth watching just for Wyndams commentary.
But it's on sky red button which is ok

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swans TV on 16:23 - Feb 12 with 6646 viewsandypitt56

If you watch on the sky mobile app (i dont have sky red button) you dont get replays which is somewhat annoying.
Swans TV on 16:26 - Feb 12 with 6637 viewsjacabertawe

Swans TV on 16:12 - Feb 12 by LeonWasGod

Update - more than one camera!
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/leeds-v-swans-swanstv-live-update

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Swans TV on 16:27 - Feb 12 with 6633 viewsLeonWasGod

Swans TV on 16:26 - Feb 12 by jacabertawe

Update - more than one camera!
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/leeds-v-swans-swanstv-live-update

Swans TV on 16:29 - Feb 12 with 6629 viewsLeonWasGod

Swans TV on 16:13 - Feb 12 by thornabyswan

Worth watching just for Wyndams commentary.
But it's on sky red button which is ok

I assume you need a full Sky package to use the red button (i.e. not Now TV day pass). I ditched Sky 18 months ago - it was a rip off for the little I watched it.
Swans TV on 16:54 - Feb 12 with 6579 viewsSoberBaker

Swans TV on 16:23 - Feb 12 by andypitt56

If you watch on the sky mobile app (i dont have sky red button) you dont get replays which is somewhat annoying.

I don't have Sky sports, only the basic Sky package so no red button for me either. Am I able to access it through the app even though I'm on basic?

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

Swans TV on 17:21 - Feb 12 with 6529 viewsLoyal

Swans TV on 16:12 - Feb 12 by LeonWasGod

Wyndham is superb, quality of buffering hit or miss.
Daft woman presenting is a corn flakes and vodka liar 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans TV on 17:28 - Feb 12 with 6524 viewsandypitt56

Swans TV on 16:54 - Feb 12 by SoberBaker

I don't have Sky sports, only the basic Sky package so no red button for me either. Am I able to access it through the app even though I'm on basic?

Not that I am aware of unfortunately, I use the family's sky go!
Swans TV on 18:25 - Feb 12 with 6451 viewsAnotherJohn

Swans TV on 17:28 - Feb 12 by andypitt56

Not that I am aware of unfortunately, I use the family's sky go!

In the past I had Sky Go set up on my laptop, but was not able to get red button matches (just the main Championship game). I then switched to the Sky Sports App on my mobile and can get red button games. The laptop was better because of screen size. Has anything changed?
Swans TV on 18:35 - Feb 12 with 6434 viewsOldjack

It's also on the red button on sky sports

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans TV on 18:57 - Feb 12 with 6401 viewsbazzool

IL be watching on my IPTV skysports red button , £36 a year I pay for one supplier and I've just signed up to another £40 for the year coz my original one ends in June so while I had spare cash I just paid a one off and job done, can't fault the pair of them,I got rid of slysports 4 years ago
Swans TV on 19:18 - Feb 12 with 6370 viewsplasjack

Swans TV on 16:23 - Feb 12 by andypitt56

No replay on red button games either, only on main event game.
Swans TV on 19:49 - Feb 12 with 6328 viewsbazzool

I'm looking now and skysports red button only goes up to number 5 and swans are not on any of them , I will have to look through other channels now
Swans TV on 19:52 - Feb 12 with 6324 viewsdcd14

Swans TV on 19:49 - Feb 12 by bazzool

I'm looking now and skysports red button only goes up to number 5 and swans are not on any of them , I will have to look through other channels now

You do realise the game is tomorrow?
Swans TV on 19:56 - Feb 12 with 6315 viewsbazzool

Omg hahahaha hahahaha I'm in the front room with my can going through the channels and then it clicked to me, Christ the games tomorr hahaha, my heads up my ar## , it's my brother's birthday today and I forgot to txt happy birthday till my wife reminded me at 17.30, I've just changed my anti depressants aswell, my head is all over, anyway happy days, all the other games were working fine and with sound . Omg I'm a di@#head
Swans TV on 19:57 - Feb 12 with 6314 viewsbazzool

Swans TV on 19:52 - Feb 12 by dcd14

You do realise the game is tomorrow?

Your profile picture is for me ha
Swans TV on 19:59 - Feb 12 with 6310 viewslonglostjack

It’s worth it for Wyndham’s commentary. The perfect antidote to John Motson !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swans TV on 20:26 - Feb 12 with 6270 viewsUplandsJack

Swans TV on 18:57 - Feb 12 by bazzool

IL be watching on my IPTV skysports red button , £36 a year I pay for one supplier and I've just signed up to another £40 for the year coz my original one ends in June so while I had spare cash I just paid a one off and job done, can't fault the pair of them,I got rid of slysports 4 years ago

Could you pm me a link to supplier pls mate?
Swans TV on 20:44 - Feb 12 with 6240 viewsdcd14

Me too bud
Swans TV on 22:31 - Feb 12 with 6094 viewsPrivate_Partz

Daft question but cant the local pubs who subscribe to Sky show this as it is on this red button thingy?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans TV on 23:03 - Feb 12 with 6044 viewsjackharris

Swans TV on 17:21 - Feb 12 by Loyal

That’s a different girl called Abi. A girl called Sioned Dafydd presents the club stuff....
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 23:10]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swans TV on 23:13 - Feb 12 with 6029 viewsploppy

Swans TV on 17:21 - Feb 12 by Loyal

It's never buffered for me - ever. The picture's been excellent for me. Wyndham is good value. The coverage is a bit amateurish but I'm just glad to be able to see the game. Action replays are a bit hit and miss. The one camera solution is a bit cr@p. In particular for away games, when the commentators are actually commentating off-tube sat in the Liberty, the camera will often miss off-the ball stuff. A couple of examples come to mind. In one match the camera was focussing on the ball at the corner flag while there was a substitution going on - so the commentators didn't know who was coming on/going off. In the Bristol City match, it was obvious that there was a commotion going on but the commentators had no clue about it because the camera was focussed on the field.
Swans TV on 03:00 - Feb 13 with 5924 viewsSwan91

Best thing for me (I live in S.Korea so it's the only way I can see the games). In the beginning they had some problems but the commentary is decent and the picture quality is worth the money I am paying. I turn off pre game and during half time though.. just see the football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024