Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew 23:55 - Feb 12 with 7795 viewsthornabyswan

Evergrande Chinese team are reported to have bid 45 million for Andre Ayew.
The report from footballghana.com
goes onto state they are not sure whether Swansea will accept the offer

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 00:02 - Feb 13 with 6063 viewstheloneranger

Let's pray.

https://www.pulse.com.gh/sports/football/andre-ayew-set-for-pound45-million-chin

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 00:05 - Feb 13 with 6047 viewsthornabyswan

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 00:02 - Feb 13 by theloneranger

Let's pray.

https://www.pulse.com.gh/sports/football/andre-ayew-set-for-pound45-million-chin

About as realistic as Huw waving to the East stand whilst sat on a camel in the centre circle.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 00:08 - Feb 13 with 6040 viewsNorfolk_Jack

Feel like I've just slept for about 7 weeks and woken up on April the 1st.
Unless that's how much they want to take him!
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 00:16 - Feb 13 with 6009 viewsSwansea93

This is probably the fee plus his wages he would earn over his contract period in China.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 00:45 - Feb 13 with 5956 viewsBadlands

Even so it means we can sell even if we only get a percentage of that figure.
Off the books and off the payroll.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 01:23 - Feb 13 with 5905 viewsWanderer

Surely decimal point out of place there, 4.5 million would be believable
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 03:46 - Feb 13 with 5825 viewsbuilthjack

Can they take his useless brother as well

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 05:19 - Feb 13 with 5759 viewsGlyn1

Not gonna happen and all of us know that. I don't know if the writer, Thomas Freeman Yeboah from Ghana, has inside knowledge or is being told to write this by Ayew's agent but it's obvious bollox.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 5:25]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 05:25 - Feb 13 with 5749 viewsLord_Bony

I see Huw has landed a new job as Director of Football in China.

Now these are the kind of investors we need in our club.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 07:17 - Feb 13 with 5572 viewsswan_si

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 03:46 - Feb 13 by builthjack

Can they take his useless brother as well

For 45 million we can throw him in for f@ck all.
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 07:21 - Feb 13 with 5562 viewsItchySphincter

45 million yen probably.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 07:49 - Feb 13 with 5488 viewsThornburyswan

Think they might be 46 days early with that story, but if it's right let's hold out for the round up to 50M...............ps you aren't talking 45M of Turkish lira now are you? ;-)
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 09:35 - Feb 13 with 5223 viewsunion_jack

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 07:21 - Feb 13 by ItchySphincter

45 million yen probably.

Yuan, maybe. Just over £5m.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 10:51 - Feb 13 with 5098 viewsLeonWasGod

"goes onto state they are not sure whether Swansea will accept the offer"

One of those satire pieces is it?!
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 11:13 - Feb 13 with 5032 viewsandypitt56

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 10:51 - Feb 13 by LeonWasGod

"goes onto state they are not sure whether Swansea will accept the offer"

One of those satire pieces is it?!

Thats because its monopoly money
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 11:20 - Feb 13 with 5012 viewsPURe_Evil

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 07:21 - Feb 13 by ItchySphincter

45 million yen probably.

Yen is also Japanese?
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 12:27 - Feb 13 with 4831 viewsSWANSEYE

Would have been better if we had a got the Chinese to invest in us instead of those Scheming Yanks and the Chinese have plenty of money and will always be honourable in the way they conduct their business unlike the current Owners !!
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 12:35 - Feb 13 with 4788 viewsBloodyhills

Am crossing fingers :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 12:43 - Feb 13 with 4731 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Will have to wait until June when the transfer window opens.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 12:43 - Feb 13 with 4730 viewsQuincy999

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 12:27 - Feb 13 by SWANSEYE

Would have been better if we had a got the Chinese to invest in us instead of those Scheming Yanks and the Chinese have plenty of money and will always be honourable in the way they conduct their business unlike the current Owners !!

I take it you have never worked for a Chinese company then.
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 12:49 - Feb 13 with 4707 viewsSWANSEYE

No I haven't but I know a number of Chinese Business People in the County who I know first hand are extremely genuine especially when it comes to being honorable in their business affairs
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 13:02 - Feb 13 with 4656 viewsLeonWasGod

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 12:49 - Feb 13 by SWANSEYE

No I haven't but I know a number of Chinese Business People in the County who I know first hand are extremely genuine especially when it comes to being honorable in their business affairs

Probably easier for them to be honorable than to say it
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 13:05 - Feb 13 with 4639 viewstheloneranger

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 12:43 - Feb 13 by felixstowe_jack

Will have to wait until June when the transfer window opens.

Chinese transfer window is open until 28th February.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 13:09 - Feb 13 with 4617 viewsAustinIsOurHero

They'll probably talk themselves out of a sale & end up with another loan!!

Lesson to be learned, if someone offers money for either Ayew, TAKE IT!!!

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 13:11 - Feb 13 with 4613 viewssherpajacob

45 million Yuan is about £5 million.

I'd still take the money.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024