Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew 23:55 - Feb 12 with 7879 viewsthornabyswan

Evergrande Chinese team are reported to have bid 45 million for Andre Ayew.
The report from footballghana.com
goes onto state they are not sure whether Swansea will accept the offer

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 13:25 - Feb 13 with 1721 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 13:11 - Feb 13 by sherpajacob

45 million Yuan is about £5 million.

I'd still take the money.

If this happens, and for pounds think of the war chest Potter will have in the summer!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 14:29 - Feb 13 with 1640 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 12:49 - Feb 13 by SWANSEYE

No I haven't but I know a number of Chinese Business People in the County who I know first hand are extremely genuine especially when it comes to being honorable in their business affairs

I wonder why numerous companies are banning the use of a well know Chinese company in their mobile and communications networks.

Is this the same China that has invaded Tibet, ues it's veto at the United Nation to stop Taiwan from joining.

Is building artificial Islands, in breach of international law, to try and claim parts of the South China sea as Chinese.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 17:21 - Feb 13 with 1525 viewsmonmouth

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 13:25 - Feb 13 by Brynmill_Jack

If this happens, and for pounds think of the war chest Potter will have in the summer!

£5.50?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 17:27 - Feb 13 with 1519 viewsLoyal

You honestly don't believe they will give him anything do you ,?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 17:55 - Feb 13 with 1491 viewscontroversial_jack

Don't get excited, not a penny will be invested in the squad
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 21:59 - Feb 13 with 1313 viewsQuincy999

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 14:29 - Feb 13 by felixstowe_jack

I wonder why numerous companies are banning the use of a well know Chinese company in their mobile and communications networks.

Is this the same China that has invaded Tibet, ues it's veto at the United Nation to stop Taiwan from joining.

Is building artificial Islands, in breach of international law, to try and claim parts of the South China sea as Chinese.

That well known company is the one I have experience with. Makes me smile when people say they wish we had Chinese owners.
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 13:30 - Feb 14 with 1168 viewsomarjack

Football Ghana lol

Nobody would pay more than 15m for the pair of them, let alone 45m for one of them.

A soon to be 30 years old flop. Have the Chinese lost their minds?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 14:11 - Feb 14 with 1114 viewsThe_E20

1) It obviously won’t happen

2) History suggests they will give him what the club can afford
Login to get fewer ads

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 14:36 - Feb 14 with 1056 viewsangryjack

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 14:11 - Feb 14 by The_E20

1) It obviously won’t happen

2) History suggests they will give him what the club can afford

What they can afford or what they tell us they can afford..there's a difference
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 14:54 - Feb 14 with 1044 viewsjasper_T

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 14:36 - Feb 14 by angryjack

They've essentially told us they couldn't afford the £7m we spent in the summer.
Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 15:17 - Feb 14 with 1016 viewsUxbridge

If anyone from China is reading, I think we'd settle for £50m.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 15:28 - Feb 14 with 999 viewstheloneranger

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 15:17 - Feb 14 by Uxbridge

If anyone from China is reading, I think we'd settle for £50m.

2 weeks left until the end of the Chinese transfer window ... Hold out for £55M 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 15:38 - Feb 14 with 982 viewsBadlands

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 15:28 - Feb 14 by theloneranger

2 weeks left until the end of the Chinese transfer window ... Hold out for £55M 😂

45 million Ghanan = £6.7 million
45 millon China = £5.2 million

Happy with either.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 15:46 - Feb 14 with 969 viewstheloneranger

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 15:38 - Feb 14 by Badlands

45 million Ghanan = £6.7 million
45 millon China = £5.2 million

Happy with either.

45M Vietnam Dong = £1,505.70 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 17:04 - Feb 14 with 914 viewsLoyal

I would really hope it's true at any price, fcking peasant of a player.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 01:21 - Feb 15 with 785 viewsThe_E20

Don't laugh 45 million bid for Andre Ayew on 14:36 - Feb 14 by angryjack

Common sense and historical data is in line with what they tell us we can afford so again no concern there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024