Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? 00:40 - Feb 13 with 10248 viewsjackrmee

Surely they have this all mixed up?
They reckon the Trust have pulled out of the medition planned for th end of the month. But they also say that this is the 2nd time it's happened.
WTF are they talking about? Shit journalism getting things the wrong way round?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-6697851/Ugly-legal-dispute-threatens-e

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 00:45 - Feb 13 with 5231 viewsBadlands

'We are surprised and extremely disappointed to have received notification from the Swansea Supporters Trust's lawyers today that neither they nor the Trust wish to attend the mediation which had previously been proposed to take place later this month.'

That seems to be unequivocal.
It may be the Consortium is trying to pull a fast one but the DM are reporting what they have been told.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 00:51 - Feb 13 with 5220 viewsjackrmee

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 00:45 - Feb 13 by Badlands

'We are surprised and extremely disappointed to have received notification from the Swansea Supporters Trust's lawyers today that neither they nor the Trust wish to attend the mediation which had previously been proposed to take place later this month.'

That seems to be unequivocal.
It may be the Consortium is trying to pull a fast one but the DM are reporting what they have been told.

I don't get it.
Must be Huw and his cronies just lying to the press, shirley?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 01:00 - Feb 13 with 5192 viewsjackrmee

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 00:51 - Feb 13 by jackrmee

I don't get it.
Must be Huw and his cronies just lying to the press, shirley?

The trust have been saying all along that mediation is absolutely essential if they want to go down the legal route, so it makes absolutely no sense to pull out.
Also, in the AGM they said that they were hoping that some of the sellers would attend.

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 01:46 - Feb 13 with 5157 viewsThe_E20

What’s going on here then? The lawyers statement is pretty specific so not a journalist mix up. Unless it’s Daps posing as the lawyer? Doesn’t seem to add up so will need some clarity.

'We act on behalf of the Swansea City shareholders who sold the majority of their shares in the Club in 2016; notwithstanding four of those still have a significant interest in the club.

'We are surprised and extremely disappointed to have received notification from the Swansea Supporters Trust's lawyers today that neither they nor the Trust wish to attend the mediation which had previously been proposed to take place later this month.

'Dates for the mediation had been agreed with the Trust and we had full authority from all of our clients to attend the mediation and resolve the dispute that exists between the parties.

Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins (pictured) recently resigned after 17 years in the role
Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins (pictured) recently resigned after 17 years in the role
'The Trust's representatives have now however notified us that they will not be attending the mediation despite this being very much at odds with what the Trust have conveyed to the public in recent statements about their willingness to mediate. This may have significant costs consequences for the Trust in any future litigation especially as the Trust has previously failed to mediate in December 2018.

'The selling shareholders are strong in their belief that they are in no way liable to the Trust for the circumstances surrounding the sale of their shares but continue to be saddened that the issues between them and the Trust remain unresolved and the club tragically continues to be damaged in the process.'
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 2:04]
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 07:28 - Feb 13 with 4992 views_

This needs a Trust response immediately

One thing is for sure, our football club is descending more and more into chaos and we all need to nip this in the bud.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 07:32 - Feb 13 with 4986 viewswaynekerr55

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 07:28 - Feb 13 by _

One thing is for sure, our football club is descending more and more into chaos and we all need to nip this in the bud.

Response imminent according to the Facebook group

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 07:33 - Feb 13 with 4983 viewsmagicdaps10

Well, the source is always the fault.

If the board were not greedy then we wouldn't be in such trouble off it.

Look at what a sorry state we are in because of a handful of individuals that were mesmerized by pound signs.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 07:42 - Feb 13 with 4939 viewsIAN05

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 07:28 - Feb 13 by _

Agreed but the leadership needs to come from the leaders not from the fans. The only people that have any authority here are the owners and the Trust board and both parties need to front up and lead
Login to get fewer ads

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 07:54 - Feb 13 with 4893 views34dfgdf54

Darran said before the Millwall game that the Americans sent over two guys from DC United to speak to the press before and after the game. Was there any truth in that?

Would make sense with all these random stories coming out.
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 07:56 - Feb 13 with 4884 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust response will be issued ASAP today. Needless to say the article needs both correcting and clarifying.

Poll: Tory leader

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 07:58 - Feb 13 with 4865 viewsmagicdaps10

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 07:54 - Feb 13 by 34dfgdf54

Darran said before the Millwall game that the Americans sent over two guys from DC United to speak to the press before and after the game. Was there any truth in that?

Would make sense with all these random stories coming out.

Yes, 100% true.

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 07:58 - Feb 13 with 4865 views3swan

" 'We act on behalf of the Swansea City shareholders who sold the majority of their shares in the Club in 2016; notwithstanding four of those still have a significant interest in the club."

So it's not a statement by the new owners?

Wasn't the mediation meeting set up for the end of the month but no reply had been received from the sellers?

Was the meeting going ahead if all parties were represented?
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 08:00 - Feb 13 with 4840 viewsItchySphincter

Sellouts getting their ducks in a row.

The battle commences.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 08:30 - Feb 13 with 4723 viewsmagicdaps10

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 08:00 - Feb 13 by ItchySphincter

Sellouts getting their ducks in a row.

The battle commences.

This with spots on.

As stated, who was the source of this mess!?

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 08:51 - Feb 13 with 4622 viewsDarran

It’s obviously 100% correct if it’s in the Mail and E20 says it must be.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:01 - Feb 13 with 4586 viewsThe_E20

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 08:51 - Feb 13 by Darran

It’s obviously 100% correct if it’s in the Mail and E20 says it must be.

What are you claiming I said? I just quoted from the Mail and asked for clarification didn't I?
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:12 - Feb 13 with 4537 views3swan

Posted om youtube by Fanni Bondesson

Howell Jenkins

Hmmmmmmm PR again
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:18 - Feb 13 with 4505 viewsswan65split

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:12 - Feb 13 by 3swan

Posted om youtube by Fanni Bondesson

Howell Jenkins

Hmmmmmmm PR again

sounds a american voice .
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:21 - Feb 13 with 4486 views3swan

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:18 - Feb 13 by swan65split

sounds a american voice .

Voice generated

Also it's now 9.15 and seems strange that neither BBC or Wales Online have made any comment.

Are they trying to validate/clarify before printing a one side of the story?
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:31 - Feb 13 with 4428 viewsjacabertawe

Ah yes, the DM always gets things right....

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/business/business-news/daily-mail-bought-new-mini-

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:49 - Feb 13 with 4318 viewsIAN05

There is a very dangerous propaganda game being played by the ex shareholders which for me is showing that they have no interest in the clubs future at all.
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:57 - Feb 13 with 4275 viewsWarwickHunt

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:21 - Feb 13 by 3swan

Voice generated

Also it's now 9.15 and seems strange that neither BBC or Wales Online have made any comment.

Are they trying to validate/clarify before printing a one side of the story?

Obviously voice generated by a computer. Fûcking pathetic!😂😂😂😂
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:58 - Feb 13 with 4269 viewsGestapo

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:49 - Feb 13 by IAN05

There is a very dangerous propaganda game being played by the ex shareholders which for me is showing that they have no interest in the clubs future at all.

Its a statement from their lawyer. Its worrying, but lets wait for a statement from the Trust before jumping to conclusions.

The article claims twice?
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:59 - Feb 13 with 4246 viewsandypitt56

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 09:58 - Feb 13 by Gestapo

Its a statement from their lawyer. Its worrying, but lets wait for a statement from the Trust before jumping to conclusions.

The article claims twice?

John van bellend has retweeted the link to this story.
Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 10:09 - Feb 13 with 4188 viewsjackrmee

Daily Mail on the Trust and mediation...WTF? on 07:58 - Feb 13 by 3swan

" 'We act on behalf of the Swansea City shareholders who sold the majority of their shares in the Club in 2016; notwithstanding four of those still have a significant interest in the club."

So it's not a statement by the new owners?

Wasn't the mediation meeting set up for the end of the month but no reply had been received from the sellers?

Was the meeting going ahead if all parties were represented?

The trust were the ones who have been waiting for responses for mediation and have said numerous times that it is an essential part of the process of litigation. The trust must do everything in it's power to stick to the legal requirements of the case in order to have the best chance of winning in court.

I'm new to all this, but have listened intently at the AGM and previous meeting, and can clearly see that this is not what was planned, so something has clearly gone wrong.
From what I can see, either...

a) This story is barefaced lies by the sellouts.
b) The Trust have pulled out due to some underhandedness which they did not expect from the sellouts.
c) The trust have pulled out due to assurances from the Yanks since HJ has gone.

However, I'm wondering...
If the trust were to pull out of mediation, don't they need to hold an EGM or something first and vote on such things?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024