Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After 30 years today is my first day of retirement 08:47 - Feb 13 with 10991 viewsWitneyjack

........and I'm loving it already. It will be nice to be able speak my mind on social media and say it is it is!
After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 02:04 - Feb 15 with 2003 viewsDJack

Good for you mate. Enjoy yourself.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 11:01 - Feb 18 with 1828 viewscontroversial_jack

After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 22:22 - Feb 14 by majorraglan

Witneyjack,

Good luck in retirement after 30 years as a police officer dealing with all sorts of grim stuff that’s probably long enough for anyone. Sell up in sunny Oxfordshire move down to West Wales and you’ll no doubt get a house twice the size and some change down here for what you sell up in Oxfordshire. The wrathers a bit wetter though!

Fleecing motorists and arresting drunks must have been really tough.
After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 16:08 - Feb 18 with 1737 viewsWitneyjack

After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 11:01 - Feb 18 by controversial_jack

Yes, ok mate, if you say so.......
After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 16:40 - Feb 18 with 1714 viewsraynor94

After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 16:08 - Feb 18 by Witneyjack

Ignore him, never fails to make an arse of himself on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 17:04 - Feb 18 with 1685 viewspikeypaul

After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 16:08 - Feb 18 by Witneyjack

He's just a bitter leftie,Ignore him.

Probably not done a days work in his life, like most of the benefit scrounges that champion Corbyn and his like.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 07:02 - Feb 19 with 1539 viewsLoyal

After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 11:01 - Feb 18 by controversial_jack

Saving lives and locking up serious threats to society is possibly in there as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 07:31 - Feb 19 with 1522 viewsMuteswan

Feel sorry for this lot of “fleeced or drunken drivers” do you?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47280072
Hope you never have any problems that you need the police for.
After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 08:00 - Feb 19 with 1504 viewstaffpunk

After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 07:31 - Feb 19 by Muteswan

Feel sorry for this lot of “fleeced or drunken drivers” do you?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47280072
Hope you never have any problems that you need the police for.

They are astonishing figures, roughly 1 in every 15 drivers stopped were over the limit. Very worrying statistics.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 08:23 - Feb 19 with 1488 viewsmajorraglan

After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 08:00 - Feb 19 by taffpunk

They are astonishing figures, roughly 1 in every 15 drivers stopped were over the limit. Very worrying statistics.

Figures are not good, but it’s not necessarily the case that 1 in every 15 drives stopped was over, it’s 1 in every 15 tested, the police may have stopped more cars but decided not to test the drivers as they felt they didn’t need to.

Good to see those individuals who are a risk to other road users being caught and taken off the road.
After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 10:44 - Feb 19 with 1427 viewsLoyal

After 30 years today is my first day of retirement on 08:23 - Feb 19 by majorraglan

Figures are not good, but it’s not necessarily the case that 1 in every 15 drives stopped was over, it’s 1 in every 15 tested, the police may have stopped more cars but decided not to test the drivers as they felt they didn’t need to.

Good to see those individuals who are a risk to other road users being caught and taken off the road.

Theres no way to dress this up, it's appalling.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024