Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday 16:26 - Feb 13 with 7270 viewsDarran

Has to stop immediately!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 16:27 - Feb 13 with 2587 viewsmonmouth

Has to stop before that surely?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 16:28 - Feb 13 with 2580 viewsDarran

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 16:27 - Feb 13 by monmouth

Exactly. 🤪

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:09 - Feb 13 with 2440 viewsWingstandwood

There is a saying "familiarity breeds contempt". A drawbridge must now be pulled up.

Also?...It is now more than bleeding bloody obvious that the sell-outs and Yanks look upon past SCST action(s) i.e. bridge-building, compromise and diplomacy? To be kindness/decency to be treated as weakness for reactive ruthless exploitation.

Any close personal contact in the directors box/Liberty Stadium corridors should now be stopped with immediate effect! SCST should realise that the only action to avoid the immoral sociopathic intentions, emotional blackmail and devious mind-game strategies is to avoid it completely. There is no way the likes of Dineen, Morgan, Van Zweden, Yanks should be given the opportunity to get anywhere near any Trust official to influence things .

Argus!

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:23 - Feb 13 with 2383 views3swan

I'll most likely be in the minority, but with how things are being played out PR wise I think for now continue to be in the directors box. Don't give any opportunity to use anything against the Trust in a negative way
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:24 - Feb 13 with 2376 viewsDarran

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:23 - Feb 13 by 3swan

I'll most likely be in the minority, but with how things are being played out PR wise I think for now continue to be in the directors box. Don't give any opportunity to use anything against the Trust in a negative way

I don’t agree.

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:26 - Feb 13 with 2366 viewsDafyddHuw

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 16:27 - Feb 13 by monmouth

Stop calling him surely
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:30 - Feb 13 with 2349 views3swan

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:24 - Feb 13 by Darran

I don’t agree.

Minority of one then😀 I don't like it but don't think now is the time
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:32 - Feb 13 with 2335 viewsDafyddHuw

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:30 - Feb 13 by 3swan

Well I agree with Daz so minority of 2 at the very very least.
Good thread Daz.
Login to get fewer ads

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:34 - Feb 13 with 2321 views3swan

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:32 - Feb 13 by DafyddHuw

Well I agree with Daz so minority of 2 at the very very least.
Good thread Daz.

It's me that's the minority of one (see OP)
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:37 - Feb 13 with 2310 viewsDarran

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:30 - Feb 13 by 3swan

I’ve never been able to see what they gain from it and I certainly can’t now.

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:39 - Feb 13 with 2287 views3swan

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:37 - Feb 13 by Darran

That's different and I agree. I just think it can be turned around cutting off communication not worth giving %
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:40 - Feb 13 with 2282 viewspencoedjack

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:24 - Feb 13 by Darran

I don’t agree.

I do
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:43 - Feb 13 with 2262 viewsvalleyboy

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 16:28 - Feb 13 by Darran

Exactly. 🤪

When you say the “Trust” does that mean rank and file members have an opportunity to sit there or is it a case of senior members just looking after themselves

I suspect it’s the latter and the reason why the Trust is as it is

I have no objection if something like numbers drawn out of a hat for the whole Trust membership to have a chance to sit there

But what I have read in the past. It’s senior Trust members taking their wives there after been dined and wined

How can you look after Trust interest when that is going on
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:48 - Feb 13 with 2234 viewsWingstandwood

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:37 - Feb 13 by Darran

Well from evidence so far regarding the way the Trust has been treated (with more than one betrayal) other stuff like online Van Zweden baiting about his travel club initiative with Morgan etc, the Trust has achieved sweet F.A from any directors box presence. The utter contempt/disrespect and lack of morality shown from sell-outs and Yanks towards the Trust is there all to see.

How many SCST officials frequent the directors box on a matchday anyhow?

Argus!

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:53 - Feb 13 with 2217 viewsIAN05

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:43 - Feb 13 by valleyboy

When you say the “Trust” does that mean rank and file members have an opportunity to sit there or is it a case of senior members just looking after themselves

I have no objection if something like numbers drawn out of a hat for the whole Trust membership to have a chance to sit there

But what I have read in the past. It’s senior Trust members taking their wives there after been dined and wined

It tends to be the Trust board members who attend and I can remember when I was on the Trust board I would avoid it like the plague - horrible afternoon with people you don’t know or like generally😀.

For what it’s worth I see no point in it either.
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:54 - Feb 13 with 2208 viewsDarran

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:43 - Feb 13 by valleyboy

What? You’re saying anyone that pays a tenner to join the Trust should get the chance to sit in the Directors Box?

Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:58 - Feb 13 with 2188 viewsBillyChong

How any true swans fan could stomach spending two + hours in their company is beyond me.
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:00 - Feb 13 with 2178 viewsvalleyboy

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:54 - Feb 13 by Darran

What? You’re saying anyone that pays a tenner to join the Trust should get the chance to sit in the Directors Box?

Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

I would say it’s a kind if reward for being a Trust Member and it isn’t if they will have more than one chance if that of doing it again

You keep spouting on that the Trust has nearly 23% shares in the club. So why shouldn’t Trust members be rewarded instead of the favourite few Trust members and their wives
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:02 - Feb 13 with 2164 viewsvalleyboy

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:58 - Feb 13 by BillyChong

How any true swans fan could stomach spending two + hours in their company is beyond me.

Would you have been saying that five years ago I wonder

Somehow, I doubt if you would have
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:11 - Feb 13 with 2118 viewsOldjack

Why are they there ? they're not directors

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:17 - Feb 13 with 2096 viewsbuilthjack

Name names

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:17 - Feb 13 with 2094 viewsjasper_T

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:11 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

Stuart McDonald is a director.
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:19 - Feb 13 with 2085 viewsDarran

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:11 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

Here’s another fuçking idiot.

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:21 - Feb 13 with 2068 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:54 - Feb 13 by Darran

Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

Good idea that 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:26 - Feb 13 with 2069 viewsDarran

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:21 - Feb 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

Good idea that 😀

We chat have the likes of Oldjack pissed up in the Directors Box mun,we’d be kicked out of the league ffs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024