Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday 16:26 - Feb 13 with 7274 viewsDarran

Has to stop immediately!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:32 - Feb 15 with 758 viewsbarry_island

My view is that any Trust member present should be accompanied by a legal chaperone. Football matches are emotional occasions so best to have someone there who will ensure emotions don't get in the way.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:42 - Feb 15 with 700 viewsLoyal

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:32 - Feb 15 by barry_island

My view is that any Trust member present should be accompanied by a legal chaperone. Football matches are emotional occasions so best to have someone there who will ensure emotions don't get in the way.

Or note from a legal point of view statements, behaviour and potential inducements.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:43 - Feb 15 with 698 viewsmonmouth

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 18:42 - Feb 15 by Loyal

Or note from a legal point of view statements, behaviour and potential inducements.

Or eat the lamb and STFU

I bet that's the protocol.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 00:09 - Feb 16 with 589 viewsJinxy

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 17:32 - Feb 15 by barry_island

What a great way to spend circa £25k per season of Trust funds. Oh and that wouldn't get anyone's guard up would it, I mean a chaperone all dressed up in legal gear swinging a little hammer. Call me old fashioned, but maybe just be there and aware, also maintaining good PR? Cheap as chips too!
The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 13:33 - Feb 16 with 477 viewsbarry_island

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 00:09 - Feb 16 by Jinxy

What a great way to spend circa £25k per season of Trust funds. Oh and that wouldn't get anyone's guard up would it, I mean a chaperone all dressed up in legal gear swinging a little hammer. Call me old fashioned, but maybe just be there and aware, also maintaining good PR? Cheap as chips too!

May possibly be the best £25k the Trust ever spend. If they are on their guard if nothing else it affects their matchday experience more than yelling Jenkins or Yanks out from the East Stand. Besides, perhaps we could find a local legal expert to do it for less, say someone like Steve Penney.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 13:46 - Feb 16 with 455 viewsJinxy

The Trust in the Liberty Directors Box on a matchday on 13:33 - Feb 16 by barry_island

May possibly be the best £25k the Trust ever spend. If they are on their guard if nothing else it affects their matchday experience more than yelling Jenkins or Yanks out from the East Stand. Besides, perhaps we could find a local legal expert to do it for less, say someone like Steve Penney.

I think that would be way OTT myself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024