Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads 17:35 - Feb 13 with 5674 viewsjackharris

I wasn’t going to go because I do begrudge our so called owners getting their hands on any of my money, but I have had a change of heart. The match being played on the Sunday at 4pm is sh*tty. My Zeelo bus is not even being run to the match. However, I need to support Potter and the lads, especially after the match v Millwall, the sense of achievement and joy was there for all to see.

SUPPORT THE TEAM BUT NOT THE REGIME!!!

Brentford have 12 free coaches bringing some of their supporters to the match.

From BIAS

"BIAS are delighted that due to extra demand, the Club have secured 2 additional coaches and will be running 12 free coaches for our 5th round FA Cup tie with Swansea on Sunday 17th February.

"Whilst all of the coaches have now been filled, we understand that the Club have been able to replace a number of these with larger 60 seat coaches which should enable those fans currently on the waiting list to be allocated a coach ticket. This will be confirmed by the club shortly, as they are currently working through the waiting list with a view to issuing all remaining coach tickets today in plenty of time for Sundays game."

I think they have sold around the 1,000 mark so far...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 17:38 - Feb 13 with 3846 viewsLoyal

Appalling support for such a big game ( for them )

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 17:40 - Feb 13 with 3837 viewsSwansea93

I heard they've sold over 2000?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 17:42 - Feb 13 with 3824 viewsjackharris

This is an image of the ground ticket sales. Since yesterday a number of sections have been made grey and unavailable. Looks like they want to sell certain central areas 1st and the corners later.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 17:48 - Feb 13 with 3793 viewsLoyal

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 17:42 - Feb 13 by jackharris

This is an image of the ground ticket sales. Since yesterday a number of sections have been made grey and unavailable. Looks like they want to sell certain central areas 1st and the corners later.

So the grey areas are sold out ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 18:06 - Feb 13 with 3758 viewsjackharris

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 17:48 - Feb 13 by Loyal

The grey areas for this match are either..

(1) Sold Out
(2) Blocked out for the football club tickets (South and West Stand)
(3) Away Sections (North Stand)
(4) Hospitality (WU 10)
(6) Sections kept back to sell once middle sections have been sold.

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 18:09 - Feb 13 with 3752 viewsOldjack

Myself and a few others will be there supporting the Gov and team ,they've earned a song or two

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 18:11 - Feb 13 with 3742 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 17:48 - Feb 13 by Loyal

That's the funniest thing I've read on here this year.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 18:20 - Feb 13 with 3725 viewsbuilthjack

Sales have upped in the last few days. Get down there and support potter and the boys, lets get into the quarters.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 18:24 - Feb 13 with 3715 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The grey areas had virtually no sold tickets on Tuesday. I doubt they sold out overnight while the better central seats remain unsold.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 18:25 - Feb 13 with 3710 viewsmajorraglan

If you want to feel better about going, I believe that the Club only gets 45% of the ticket money, 45% goes to Brentford and 10% to the FA. Don’t buy anything in the shop and Bingo, boys supported and minimum amount of money to the owners.
Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 18:34 - Feb 13 with 3687 viewsBadlands

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 18:25 - Feb 13 by majorraglan

If you want to feel better about going, I believe that the Club only gets 45% of the ticket money, 45% goes to Brentford and 10% to the FA. Don’t buy anything in the shop and Bingo, boys supported and minimum amount of money to the owners.

How much are the tickets?
The staff have to be paid.
If enough money is withheld by fans the Shareholders won't leave but the cleaners, secretaries, Landry services etc will.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 21:38 - Feb 13 with 3548 viewsbuilthjack

Apparently the owners are turning up. Full house needed to give them shit all game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 21:46 - Feb 13 with 3503 viewsangryjack

I think you lot are bonkers keep giving them money you got draw a line somewhere so fuk en
Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 21:52 - Feb 13 with 3459 viewsbuilthjack

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 21:46 - Feb 13 by angryjack

I think you lot are bonkers keep giving them money you got draw a line somewhere so fuk en

A tenner. What they get on Sunday may just about pay the wages.
We still have to support the team and Potter.
If people don't do that then it's time for them to walk away.

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 21:56 - Feb 13 with 3427 viewsOldjack

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 21:46 - Feb 13 by angryjack

the team will suffer badly without fans ,football is nothing without fans ,I'll be there but the yanks can go and shaft themselves ,our time will come !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 21:58 - Feb 13 with 3410 viewssainthelens

Safe to say the Brentford game is our whole season in one match. Those who don't turn up should just fck off and not come back. Player's will need us.
Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 22:01 - Feb 13 with 3386 viewsbuilthjack

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 21:56 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

the team will suffer badly without fans ,football is nothing without fans ,I'll be there but the yanks can go and shaft themselves ,our time will come !

Well said

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 22:02 - Feb 13 with 3378 viewsbuilthjack

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 21:58 - Feb 13 by sainthelens

Safe to say the Brentford game is our whole season in one match. Those who don't turn up should just fck off and not come back. Player's will need us.

Absolutely

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 22:02 - Feb 13 with 3376 viewsWarwickHunt

I can’t say for certain - it’s a grey area.
Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 22:03 - Feb 13 with 3367 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 21:58 - Feb 13 by sainthelens

Well said.

Don't just turn up. Get behind the 11 in white whether they're playing well or not, even moreso if they're not.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 22:09 - Feb 13 with 3330 viewsthornabyswan

If we were playing Man Utd would there be a protest.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 22:16 - Feb 13 with 3302 views34dfgdf54

Well said sir.
Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 22:18 - Feb 13 with 3289 viewsangryjack

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 22:09 - Feb 13 by thornabyswan

If we were playing Man Utd would there be a protest.

Yes from me full em
Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 22:18 - Feb 13 with 3286 viewsFireboy2

Because i couldnt get our game i watched alot of the brentford villa game and i can tell you we have a game on our hands
Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 22:20 - Feb 13 with 3273 viewsangryjack

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 21:56 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

So will the club suffer badly without fans if your misses kept cheating on you and liying to you would you keep going back fuk em
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024