Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads 17:35 - Feb 13 with 5685 viewsjackharris

I wasn’t going to go because I do begrudge our so called owners getting their hands on any of my money, but I have had a change of heart. The match being played on the Sunday at 4pm is sh*tty. My Zeelo bus is not even being run to the match. However, I need to support Potter and the lads, especially after the match v Millwall, the sense of achievement and joy was there for all to see.

SUPPORT THE TEAM BUT NOT THE REGIME!!!

Brentford have 12 free coaches bringing some of their supporters to the match.

From BIAS

"BIAS are delighted that due to extra demand, the Club have secured 2 additional coaches and will be running 12 free coaches for our 5th round FA Cup tie with Swansea on Sunday 17th February.

"Whilst all of the coaches have now been filled, we understand that the Club have been able to replace a number of these with larger 60 seat coaches which should enable those fans currently on the waiting list to be allocated a coach ticket. This will be confirmed by the club shortly, as they are currently working through the waiting list with a view to issuing all remaining coach tickets today in plenty of time for Sundays game."

I think they have sold around the 1,000 mark so far...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 22:35 - Feb 13 with 1812 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 22:18 - Feb 13 by Fireboy2

Because i couldnt get our game i watched alot of the brentford villa game and i can tell you we have a game on our hands

Was a great game away as well. We went 3-0 up and just about hung on to win 3-2.

Brentford play in on the ground not a big physical team but quick and tricky.
Should be good game to watch live.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 23:03 - Feb 13 with 1757 viewsFireboy2

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 22:35 - Feb 13 by felixstowe_jack

Was a great game away as well. We went 3-0 up and just about hung on to win 3-2.

Brentford play in on the ground not a big physical team but quick and tricky.
Should be good game to watch live.

Yep it was a good game when we were 3 nil up but they played very well to get back to 3-2, was an @rse twitched in the 20 mins or so

Hoping routledge and dyer are boty fit as they were the difference that day
Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 04:06 - Feb 14 with 1684 viewsGlyn1

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 21:58 - Feb 13 by sainthelens

Safe to say the Brentford game is our whole season in one match. Those who don't turn up should just fck off and not come back. Player's will need us.

Our season won't end in disaster if we lose against Brentford (which I personally think that we are slight favourites to win). We're not going to win the Cup. Time to regroup in the Championship, treat the remainder of the season as training games blah blah blah.

But, on second thoughts, sainthelens is 100% right, there is no time in sport for common sense, which is boring, Come On You Swans!
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 4:07]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 00:29 - Feb 15 with 1518 viewstrebanos_jack

Do people actually think the owners have direct access to takings of ticket sales and income from merchandise, food/drink etc.

Who is missing out when people decide not to go to a game - it sure isn't the owners.

If people don't go to the game, then income from ticket sales is less, and the football club suffer.

All for freedom of speech and all that, but go to the game, support the lads, if you want a beer - fill your boots, but don't think Kaplan et al give two f@cks if you don't.
Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 07:12 - Feb 15 with 1469 viewscentrestandswan

"Swansea hoping for a positive as off-field issues swirl
Swansea City won by the odd goal of five when they travelled to Brentford in December and will enjoy home advantage when the two Championship sides meet again on Saturday. Currently seven points off the play-offs, Swansea are performing commendably considering their manager, Graham Potter, has been forced to work with one arm tied behind his back during this, his maiden season in England. The 43-year-old, who joined from Östersund, has been undermined by his employers in two consecutive transfer windows and is currently dealing with the aftermath of the resignation of Huw Jenkins as the club’s chairman. With the Swansea City Supporters’ Trust currently embroiled in a dispute with the club’s American owners, Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien, the Welsh club’s players will struggle to match all that off-field drama when their threadbare, academy-reliant team lines up against Brentford. While making the last eight and potentially going further should not be beyond them, it would mark a fine achievement in a season of extreme turbulence. BG"

From today's Guardian.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 09:56 - Feb 15 with 1374 viewsBadlands

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 07:12 - Feb 15 by centrestandswan

"Swansea hoping for a positive as off-field issues swirl
Swansea City won by the odd goal of five when they travelled to Brentford in December and will enjoy home advantage when the two Championship sides meet again on Saturday. Currently seven points off the play-offs, Swansea are performing commendably considering their manager, Graham Potter, has been forced to work with one arm tied behind his back during this, his maiden season in England. The 43-year-old, who joined from Östersund, has been undermined by his employers in two consecutive transfer windows and is currently dealing with the aftermath of the resignation of Huw Jenkins as the club’s chairman. With the Swansea City Supporters’ Trust currently embroiled in a dispute with the club’s American owners, Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien, the Welsh club’s players will struggle to match all that off-field drama when their threadbare, academy-reliant team lines up against Brentford. While making the last eight and potentially going further should not be beyond them, it would mark a fine achievement in a season of extreme turbulence. BG"

From today's Guardian.

Basically a rehash of Walesonline.by Talk Sport hack Barry Glendenning.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:01 - Feb 15 with 1368 viewsLoyal

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 18:11 - Feb 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That's the funniest thing I've read on here this year.

You thrive on negativity.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:06 - Feb 15 with 1351 viewsThe_E20

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:01 - Feb 15 by Loyal

You thrive on negativity.

Yet you are advocating protests, even though you don’t really know why?

The irony meter just broke.
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:07 - Feb 15 with 1350 viewsLoyal

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 09:56 - Feb 15 by Badlands

Basically a rehash of Walesonline.by Talk Sport hack Barry Glendenning.

I remember very clearly him stating years back he knows literally fck all about football.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:10 - Feb 15 with 1345 viewsBloodyhills

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 21:46 - Feb 13 by angryjack

I think you lot are bonkers keep giving them money you got draw a line somewhere so fuk en

The thing is though that if we all stop putting any money into the club, then we hurt the team and manager also and not just the owners. I agree with your sentiment though.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:13 - Feb 15 with 1343 viewsLoyal

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:06 - Feb 15 by The_E20

Yet you are advocating protests, even though you don’t really know why?

The irony meter just broke.

I've given you 5 full reasons why .... numerous times you bizarre fool.
The protest are positive they are only negative in your egotistical, clearly unemployed, righteous, self serving mind.
If you want to have a debate on the points I raised then fine, if not and just choose to say the same thing time and time again with no logic or reason then kindly fck off.

Honestly have you ever wondered why you live alone with no friends.

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:23 - Feb 15 with 1324 viewsThe_E20

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:13 - Feb 15 by Loyal

I've given you 5 full reasons why .... numerous times you bizarre fool.
The protest are positive they are only negative in your egotistical, clearly unemployed, righteous, self serving mind.
If you want to have a debate on the points I raised then fine, if not and just choose to say the same thing time and time again with no logic or reason then kindly fck off.

Honestly have you ever wondered why you live alone with no friends.

Protesting is certainly not a positive influence.

Anyway, all the names, all the lies and all the swearing you feel compelled to throw in my direction because you cannot rationalise your own actions really isn’t going to help your postition, it’s just going to make you look even sillier than you have looked already and a liar to boot.

A discussion you say? I have now spent about 13 pages trying to get just that, so far unsuccessfully. You have not given me 5 reasons at all.

So I will ask again:-

What is it about the way the club is being run that protesting is hoping to change.

Take your time.
Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:39 - Feb 15 with 1311 viewsLoyal

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:23 - Feb 15 by The_E20

Protesting is certainly not a positive influence.

Anyway, all the names, all the lies and all the swearing you feel compelled to throw in my direction because you cannot rationalise your own actions really isn’t going to help your postition, it’s just going to make you look even sillier than you have looked already and a liar to boot.

A discussion you say? I have now spent about 13 pages trying to get just that, so far unsuccessfully. You have not given me 5 reasons at all.

So I will ask again:-

What is it about the way the club is being run that protesting is hoping to change.

Take your time.

I have and on six occasions given you a rational and clear response.

If you don't think protest is a positive thing I refer you to cable street 1936 as an example. And of course the protests in Swansea of 2001 before the greed.

Your negativity to change has nothing to do with your support of what you say it's your self confirming desire to be right at all costs, regardless of the issue. It makes any debate opportunity completely null and void due to your constant returning to a default position as I have previously stated. Asking the same original question time and time again. But you know this.

It's pointless anyone interacting with you at all as a result because the issue pails in to insignificance due to your desire to be confirmed as correct even when it's blatently obvious you are not. This is a lack of emotional intelligence and your posts on here are a clear and open display of a psychological illness. However, I'm not going to ignore you, nor disregard your position as it's clear you feel very strongly ( even though it's only you confirming you are right ) on this subject.

However, work is a strange old duel. It raises it's pistol now and again and I have to react, but I will return because you need this, and as some of your other guises have proven, you know we can duel as well, even if it is just to confirm your own personal bias.

I have decided I'm here to help you.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 10:42]

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:48 - Feb 15 with 1288 viewsThe_E20

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:39 - Feb 15 by Loyal

If you don't think protest is a positive thing I refer you to cable street 1936 as an example. And of course the protests in Swansea of 2001 before the greed.

Your negativity to change has nothing to do with your support of what you say it's your self confirming desire to be right at all costs, regardless of the issue. It makes any debate opportunity completely null and void due to your constant returning to a default position as I have previously stated. Asking the same original question time and time again. But you know this.

It's pointless anyone interacting with you at all as a result because the issue pails in to insignificance due to your desire to be confirmed as correct even when it's blatently obvious you are not. This is a lack of emotional intelligence and your posts on here are a clear and open display of a psychological illness. However, I'm not going to ignore you, nor disregard your position as it's clear you feel very strongly ( even though it's only you confirming you are right ) on this subject.

However, work is a strange old duel. It raises it's pistol now and again and I have to react, but I will return because you need this, and as some of your other guises have proven, you know we can duel as well, even if it is just to confirm your own personal bias.

You have written all that, decided to lace it with more insults and lies instead of being informative about your position...

Yet we are still none the wiser as to what it is about the way the club us being run currently that you are hoping protest will change. What is it about this question you are so fearful of answering?

If you have answered before as you claim, happy for you to copy and paste.

Thanks in advance.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 10:51]
Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 11:13 - Feb 15 with 1255 viewsjackharris

By 1pm yesterday Brentford had sold just over 1,250 tickets for Sunday...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 11:14 - Feb 15 with 1254 viewsjackharris

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 17:40 - Feb 13 by Swansea93

I heard they've sold over 2000?

Well you heard wrong. 1,250 as of yesterday.

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 11:34 - Feb 15 with 1226 viewsBadlands

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:39 - Feb 15 by Loyal

I refer you to the anti-Brexit protest in London last October ... 700,000.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 11:43 - Feb 15 with 1218 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 11:14 - Feb 15 by jackharris

Well you heard wrong. 1,250 as of yesterday.

How many have we sold. Where is the guy who has direct access to our ticket office.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 17:48 - Feb 15 with 1018 viewsLoyal

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 10:48 - Feb 15 by The_E20

You have written all that, decided to lace it with more insults and lies instead of being informative about your position...

Yet we are still none the wiser as to what it is about the way the club us being run currently that you are hoping protest will change. What is it about this question you are so fearful of answering?

If you have answered before as you claim, happy for you to copy and paste.

Thanks in advance.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 10:51]

I did six times.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 17:49]

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 17:51 - Feb 15 with 1014 viewsLoyal

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 11:34 - Feb 15 by Badlands

I refer you to the anti-Brexit protest in London last October ... 700,000.

I refer you to one woman who sat on a bus ...

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 23:52 - Feb 15 with 857 viewsThe_E20

Brentford on Sunday - Massive Match for Potter and the Lads on 17:48 - Feb 15 by Loyal

I did six times.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 17:49]

Well I disagree.

Could you please refresh my memory.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024