Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A couple of posters quiet today 22:10 - Feb 13 with 5495 viewsDarran

Probably been told to I reckon.
Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A couple of posters quiet today on 10:35 - Feb 14 with 1107 viewsmonmouth

A couple of posters quiet today on 22:59 - Feb 13 by builthjack

ScottishEddie has been blown to smithereens

So Scottish Deddie?

I’m finding it hard to post anything particularly optimistic at the moment. We are a mid table championship club facing few options than continued austerity, with the bunch of feral scum that masqueraded as fans, employing lawyers that allegedly fabricate evidence to use against supporters representatives that one of them used as a basis to self promote himself to a gong.

Triffic.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A couple of posters quiet today on 10:42 - Feb 14 with 1090 viewsmagicdaps10

A couple of posters quiet today on 09:56 - Feb 14 by The_E20

Or me.

Are we the posters that are supposed to have been quiet? Why?

Think we can add paranoia to your list of weaknesses.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

A couple of posters quiet today on 10:46 - Feb 14 with 1080 viewsThe_E20

A couple of posters quiet today on 10:42 - Feb 14 by magicdaps10

Think we can add paranoia to your list of weaknesses.

Nothing to do with paranoia, I was mentioned in the thread and responded to that in the post you quoted. It was then suggested by another poster that your poorly written post was aimed at myself and presumably Chris and went on to explain what he thought you meant, naturally also responded to that.

So I’m glad that is sorted and you now seem to be putting the truck in reverse and distancing the post from anything myself or Chris has said.

Ta
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 10:50]
A couple of posters quiet today on 10:50 - Feb 14 with 1071 viewsZaxx

A couple of posters quiet today on 10:35 - Feb 14 by monmouth

So Scottish Deddie?

I’m finding it hard to post anything particularly optimistic at the moment. We are a mid table championship club facing few options than continued austerity, with the bunch of feral scum that masqueraded as fans, employing lawyers that allegedly fabricate evidence to use against supporters representatives that one of them used as a basis to self promote himself to a gong.

Triffic.

Agree with most of that but am hoping for a good performance and a win on Sunday.

Hmm, in fact, a win will be fine regardless of the performance.
Here's hoping for both anyway
A couple of posters quiet today on 11:01 - Feb 14 with 1048 viewsmagicdaps10

A couple of posters quiet today on 10:46 - Feb 14 by The_E20

Nothing to do with paranoia, I was mentioned in the thread and responded to that in the post you quoted. It was then suggested by another poster that your poorly written post was aimed at myself and presumably Chris and went on to explain what he thought you meant, naturally also responded to that.

So I’m glad that is sorted and you now seem to be putting the truck in reverse and distancing the post from anything myself or Chris has said.

Ta
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 10:50]

Expected the denial, that one is already on the list.

So someone else suggested that I aimed something at you so I am now putting the truck into reverse..........confirmation by suggestion!!

Ohhhhh, I am out of my league with someone as clever as you.

A couple of posters quiet today on 11:07 - Feb 14 with 1033 viewsThe_E20

A couple of posters quiet today on 11:01 - Feb 14 by magicdaps10

Expected the denial, that one is already on the list.

So someone else suggested that I aimed something at you so I am now putting the truck into reverse..........confirmation by suggestion!!

Ohhhhh, I am out of my league with someone as clever as you.

The denial of what?

Yep I would say you were putting the truck in reverse if the other poster is correct about what you were attempting to say, I already openly admitted I read it a few times and couldn’t decipher the poor language used so that other posters deduction is all we have to go on thus far... until you confirm he is wrong of course.

So you are confirming your comments were not aimed at either Chris or myself as suggested then?

Cheers
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 11:10]
A couple of posters quiet today on 11:16 - Feb 14 with 1013 viewsmagicdaps10

A couple of posters quiet today on 11:07 - Feb 14 by The_E20

The denial of what?

Yep I would say you were putting the truck in reverse if the other poster is correct about what you were attempting to say, I already openly admitted I read it a few times and couldn’t decipher the poor language used so that other posters deduction is all we have to go on thus far... until you confirm he is wrong of course.

So you are confirming your comments were not aimed at either Chris or myself as suggested then?

Cheers
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 11:10]

So stating in your previous post that it was all sorted was actually incorrect?

It would seem so given the questions you are asking in relation to a few posts before it. Seems you were a bit premature in your understanding that it was all sorted.

Assumption can now also be added.

Sorry I cant carry on the conversation, I am off to pick up my boy from school.

A couple of posters quiet today on 11:22 - Feb 14 with 995 viewsThe_E20

A couple of posters quiet today on 11:16 - Feb 14 by magicdaps10

So stating in your previous post that it was all sorted was actually incorrect?

It would seem so given the questions you are asking in relation to a few posts before it. Seems you were a bit premature in your understanding that it was all sorted.

Assumption can now also be added.

Sorry I cant carry on the conversation, I am off to pick up my boy from school.

It was sorted yes, assuming that the posters deduction of what you type-mumbled was correct. Because I taught you as to why it was incorrect. Your refusal to back up your statement or confirm or deny the other posters explanation still only leaves us with his explanation.

So to surmise, you don’t actually know what you meant then? As usual, you took an event at the club and did not understand it but hoped it would relate to something myself or Chris have said so chucked an uneducated dart and hoped. When you realised it has nothing remotely to do with what either of us have said, you backed away from the statement refusing to explain it... again, as usual.

Glad that’s sorted then.
Login to get fewer ads

A couple of posters quiet today on 12:05 - Feb 14 with 948 viewsBarran

A couple of posters quiet today on 10:15 - Feb 14 by Loyal

He is clearly saying that the sell outs actions don't resonate with you because of your low morals and any action like fraud or devious practice as alleged meets with your agreement as a result.

I think.

Nee-Naw
A couple of posters quiet today on 12:28 - Feb 14 with 910 viewsmagicdaps10

A couple of posters quiet today on 11:22 - Feb 14 by The_E20

It was sorted yes, assuming that the posters deduction of what you type-mumbled was correct. Because I taught you as to why it was incorrect. Your refusal to back up your statement or confirm or deny the other posters explanation still only leaves us with his explanation.

So to surmise, you don’t actually know what you meant then? As usual, you took an event at the club and did not understand it but hoped it would relate to something myself or Chris have said so chucked an uneducated dart and hoped. When you realised it has nothing remotely to do with what either of us have said, you backed away from the statement refusing to explain it... again, as usual.

Glad that’s sorted then.

If your still asking questions then you are clearly wrong in your understanding of it being sorted,because you clearly want answers to the questions that WOULD conclude it as sorted.

Questions are showing your lack of the understanding of the situation and reading back, it clearly shows that it is not sorted.......especially for you and the questions you ask verify that, further questions again would cement the situation I have just clarified to you.

I fully suspect denial will arise again.

A couple of posters quiet today on 12:32 - Feb 14 with 901 viewsBarran

A couple of posters quiet today on 12:28 - Feb 14 by magicdaps10

If your still asking questions then you are clearly wrong in your understanding of it being sorted,because you clearly want answers to the questions that WOULD conclude it as sorted.

Questions are showing your lack of the understanding of the situation and reading back, it clearly shows that it is not sorted.......especially for you and the questions you ask verify that, further questions again would cement the situation I have just clarified to you.

Read that to yourself, mush
A couple of posters quiet today on 12:33 - Feb 14 with 898 viewsBarran

Dazzy
A couple of posters quiet today on 12:37 - Feb 14 with 887 viewsmagicdaps10

A couple of posters quiet today on 12:32 - Feb 14 by Barran

Read that to yourself, mush

I have and your reply has given the response I wanted.

Cheers 👍

A couple of posters quiet today on 12:38 - Feb 14 with 885 viewsThe_E20

A couple of posters quiet today on 12:28 - Feb 14 by magicdaps10

Nope.

We have one explanation of your mess of a post. All responses are in line with that explanation.

You are now acting evasive regarding it, so asking you if the explanation he gave was correct as I was unable to read or understand it due to how it was written, you don’t seem to know however.

So until confirmed otherwise we can only go with the explanation on the table. In which case my summary was correct and the matter is sorted.

If you disagree with the posters explanation of your post then let us all know and we can address it and create a more fitting summary. Although I suspect you do not even know yourself.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 12:46]
A couple of posters quiet today on 12:41 - Feb 14 with 871 viewsBarran

Right, Eddie.
A couple of posters quiet today on 12:52 - Feb 14 with 842 viewsNeath_Jack

A couple of posters quiet today on 12:38 - Feb 14 by The_E20

Nope.

We have one explanation of your mess of a post. All responses are in line with that explanation.

You are now acting evasive regarding it, so asking you if the explanation he gave was correct as I was unable to read or understand it due to how it was written, you don’t seem to know however.

So until confirmed otherwise we can only go with the explanation on the table. In which case my summary was correct and the matter is sorted.

If you disagree with the posters explanation of your post then let us all know and we can address it and create a more fitting summary. Although I suspect you do not even know yourself.

Can i ask you politely why you even bother replying to Daps?

He is the dullest of the dull on here, and doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

He's not alone of course, but he is the ultimate on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

A couple of posters quiet today on 12:55 - Feb 14 with 838 viewsmagicdaps10

A couple of posters quiet today on 12:38 - Feb 14 by The_E20

Nope.

So it will remain unconfirmed, until I confirm it.

I am happy with that E20.

A couple of posters quiet today on 12:55 - Feb 14 with 837 viewsThe_E20

A couple of posters quiet today on 12:52 - Feb 14 by Neath_Jack

He is the dullest of the dull on here, and doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Part amusement part intrigue.

A bit like replying to a Nigerian email scammer, you know you shouldn’t but the bizarre nature of the responses is often hard to quench the temptation.
A couple of posters quiet today on 12:56 - Feb 14 with 831 viewsThe_E20

A couple of posters quiet today on 12:55 - Feb 14 by magicdaps10

So it will remain unconfirmed, until I confirm it.

I am happy with that E20.

Then we shall go with the explanation on the table and my post stands.

Sorted.
A couple of posters quiet today on 12:58 - Feb 14 with 824 viewsmagicdaps10

Very kind of you.

The same reason you feel you have to comment about me. I always feel.a sense of achievement when a "pal" gets involved.

It is like a back up call.

A couple of posters quiet today on 13:00 - Feb 14 with 814 viewsThe_E20

I forgot to add your last two paragraphs are also bang on.

You should post more, the site is worse for it when you don’t. The common sense levels have recently plummeted to new lows.
A couple of posters quiet today on 13:01 - Feb 14 with 814 viewsmagicdaps10

A couple of posters quiet today on 12:56 - Feb 14 by The_E20

Then we shall go with the explanation on the table and my post stands.

Sorted.

Yep, your summary will stand.

But remember a summary is only really a brief and not a 100% factual......only I can confirm it 100%.

A couple of posters quiet today on 13:02 - Feb 14 with 811 viewsmagicdaps10

A couple of posters quiet today on 13:00 - Feb 14 by The_E20

I forgot to add your last two paragraphs are also bang on.

You should post more, the site is worse for it when you don’t. The common sense levels have recently plummeted to new lows.

Double team tagging.

Oooof.........I have achieved my goal.

A couple of posters quiet today on 13:03 - Feb 14 with 808 viewsThe_E20

A couple of posters quiet today on 12:58 - Feb 14 by magicdaps10

Very kind of you.

The same reason you feel you have to comment about me. I always feel.a sense of achievement when a "pal" gets involved.

It is like a back up call.

You havent said anything that remotely needs to be backed by anyone. You can’t even confirm/decide what you meant in order for anyone to defend it.

Just bizarre.
A couple of posters quiet today on 13:04 - Feb 14 with 800 viewsThe_E20

A couple of posters quiet today on 13:02 - Feb 14 by magicdaps10

Double team tagging.

Oooof.........I have achieved my goal.

Your goal was for two people to note you are an idiot?

That’s setting the bar pretty low. I reckon you can beat that by about 30.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024