Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Return to UK 22:58 - Feb 13 with 30722 viewsPozuelosSideys

Thoughts on this article? Bear in mind its BBC and probably quite sympathetic and careful in its wording.

Note the comments from the indvidual concerned where she appears to have no regrets and still feels it was the right thing to do.

Should she and others like her be free to return? Bare in mind her views and the likelyhood of her offspring being educated by her and her like..

This will be the first of many applications i would assume

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Return to UK on 21:57 - Feb 15 with 2782 viewsJack123

Return to UK on 20:24 - Feb 15 by LeonWasGod

People (kids in this case) are being groomed and radicalised. There should be efforts to stop it, and hopefully there are in official circles, but this side of it is like catnip to express and mail readers.

Don't believe the bull mate, there are pictures I'm looking at now of the girls father attending a pro isis rally, Burning american flags..

libera nos a malo

Return to UK on 22:37 - Feb 15 with 2739 viewsWingstandwood

Return to UK on 21:57 - Feb 15 by Jack123

Don't believe the bull mate, there are pictures I'm looking at now of the girls father attending a pro isis rally, Burning american flags..

Aye do not believe the devious strategy and subterfuge whereupon extremists have been encouraged to (no ten commandment sin in Koran?) lie, lie and lie again to facilitate/excuse wrongdoing.

Here is another one that played the innocent 'victim' card bellow!

Quote: "I totally condemn and am horrified by the atrocities. I am the wife of Germaine Lindsay, and never predicted or imagined that he was involved in such horrific activities. He was a loving husband and father. I am trying to come to terms with the recent events. My whole world has fallen apart, and my thoughts are with the families of the victims of this incomprehensible devastation.".

Yep, the most devious of textbook Takfiri's ! That's the White Widow and one of Al-Shabaab's most notorious female terrorists! The way naive idiots refuse to recognise reality is staggering. And? The ones that do happen to recognise it are then labelled bigots, Daily Mail and Daily Express readers.

Argus!

Return to UK on 23:57 - Feb 15 with 2676 viewstheloneranger

Return to UK on 22:37 - Feb 15 by Wingstandwood

Aye do not believe the devious strategy and subterfuge whereupon extremists have been encouraged to (no ten commandment sin in Koran?) lie, lie and lie again to facilitate/excuse wrongdoing.

Here is another one that played the innocent 'victim' card bellow!

Quote: "I totally condemn and am horrified by the atrocities. I am the wife of Germaine Lindsay, and never predicted or imagined that he was involved in such horrific activities. He was a loving husband and father. I am trying to come to terms with the recent events. My whole world has fallen apart, and my thoughts are with the families of the victims of this incomprehensible devastation.".

Yep, the most devious of textbook Takfiri's ! That's the White Widow and one of Al-Shabaab's most notorious female terrorists! The way naive idiots refuse to recognise reality is staggering. And? The ones that do happen to recognise it are then labelled bigots, Daily Mail and Daily Express readers.

The same British woman who is wanted for the deaths of over 400 innocent men, women and children.

Since their Caliphate has been getting smaller and smaller, ISIS has been training for the past 12/18 months their Jihadi Brides in the making of bombs and weapon handling!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Return to UK on 00:24 - Feb 16 with 2656 viewsowainglyndwr

Kick her and the family out.
Much to soft here......it's only because they are now on the back foot (ISIS) she wants a better life again.
Not being racist but Enoch Powell predictions of the future
Return to UK on 00:34 - Feb 16 with 2651 viewsWingstandwood

Return to UK on 23:57 - Feb 15 by theloneranger

The same British woman who is wanted for the deaths of over 400 innocent men, women and children.

Since their Caliphate has been getting smaller and smaller, ISIS has been training for the past 12/18 months their Jihadi Brides in the making of bombs and weapon handling!!

Aye, the likes of that ISIS recruit apologist Yasmin Alibhai-Brown on SKY News last night? She seemed to have forgotten the very character/psychology of individuals that joined the terrorist-obscenity at the very time it raped Yazidi females, pillaged, tortured, beheaded aid workers. beheaded innocent coptic Christians and took part in mass genocide etc.

She failed to realise that the very individuals that wanted to belong to something so vile and evil are the least deserving of any second chance!

Argus!

Return to UK on 07:33 - Feb 16 with 2607 viewsAnotherJohn

I see that the liberal commentariat is now mounting a concerted effort to prepare us for what they present as inevitable, and that the Begums' solicitor is doing his best to ensure that the baby can stay with the family. The head of the security services says there is a real risk when individuals who have spent years with ISIS return to Western countries. Okay, we might be lucky with Begum, but if several hundred similar individuals are readmitted there will be a cost, both in money and lives. So what price in lives are the sympathisers willing to pay? Would 10 UK deaths be acceptable?

Of course. the same people said with conviction that no terrorists would take advantage of the refugee crisis to enter Europe. That was incorrect and those who said there was no risk seem completely unapologetic about the resultant deaths in several Western European countries.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 7:50]
Return to UK on 08:06 - Feb 16 with 2592 viewstheloneranger

Return to UK on 21:57 - Feb 15 by Jack123

Isn't that pictures of Abase Hussen, father of Amira Abase at a flag-burning rally led by hate preacher Anjem Choudary in 2012 ??

Amira Abase is one of the 3 runaway girls.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Return to UK on 09:02 - Feb 16 with 2565 viewssherpajacob

Return to UK on 16:58 - Feb 15 by FieryJack

Dear God, save us from this purple-faced, frothing mob of middle-aged south west Walians.

Have you heard your bloody selves? Just take a step back before your apoplectic eyes pop out.

You're so feckin predictable - with the honourable exception of SirJohnAlot.

4 pages of Daily Mail sc*mmers trying to outdo each other with putrid venom - it's like some perverted kind of back-slapping one-up-manship.

And no, I'm no fan of ISIS or this bitter deluded woman.

Fanatical stirrers and ringleaders such as PozGit, ETw*t and Pikeface should be forced into jury service at every trial involving returned Jihadis, and with any luck they'll become so enraged they'll explode.

C'mon fiery, get with the programme mate.

We need to prevent further radicalisation of young people at home and abroad and teach this girl a lesson.

Executing this woman and feeding her baby live to pigs, is the only way we can show the ISIS barbarians our western civilised democracy will never be defeated.

By taking this course of action, we can be sure no teenage Muslim boys growing up in Iraq, Syria or the UK will see us as the enemy and be motivated to avenge the unborn child and her mother.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 9:08]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Return to UK on 11:40 - Feb 16 with 2501 viewscontroversial_jack

Return to UK on 09:02 - Feb 16 by sherpajacob

We need to prevent further radicalisation of young people at home and abroad and teach this girl a lesson.

Executing this woman and feeding her baby live to pigs, is the only way we can show the ISIS barbarians our western civilised democracy will never be defeated.

By taking this course of action, we can be sure no teenage Muslim boys growing up in Iraq, Syria or the UK will see us as the enemy and be motivated to avenge the unborn child and her mother.

If you are serious, you need to be locked up.
Return to UK on 12:06 - Feb 16 with 2483 viewsLohengrin

For the left on here who cannot see the difference here’s an easily digestible visual guide to help them along the path to understanding...

1: ‘Us.’ ‘We.’

2: ‘They.’ ‘Other.’

This free public information bulletin was issued on behalf of her Majesty The Queen by The Royal British Legion to conduct the morally impaired into the light.

‘Service not self’ since May, 1921.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Return to UK on 12:18 - Feb 16 with 2465 viewssherpajacob

Return to UK on 12:06 - Feb 16 by Lohengrin

For the left on here who cannot see the difference here’s an easily digestible visual guide to help them along the path to understanding...

1: ‘Us.’ ‘We.’

2: ‘They.’ ‘Other.’

This free public information bulletin was issued on behalf of her Majesty The Queen by The Royal British Legion to conduct the morally impaired into the light.

‘Service not self’ since May, 1921.

which country was the top picture taken in?

Return to UK on 12:21 - Feb 16 with 2454 viewsWarwickHunt

Return to UK on 11:40 - Feb 16 by controversial_jack

If you are serious, you need to be locked up.

*whoooooooosh*
Return to UK on 12:21 - Feb 16 with 2457 viewsLohengrin

Return to UK on 12:18 - Feb 16 by sherpajacob

which country was the top picture taken in?

Afghanistan. Battling the Devil there so our youngsters wouldn’t have to do it here.

Return to UK on 14:06 - Feb 16 with 2387 viewsJango

I’d imagine a large number of members of isis/Taliban/Al-Qaeda were radicalised from a very young age. Let’s invite them all over and put an arm around them.
Return to UK on 14:36 - Feb 16 with 2357 viewssherpajacob

Return to UK on 12:21 - Feb 16 by Lohengrin

Afghanistan. Battling the Devil there so our youngsters wouldn’t have to do it here.

Lest we forget the true meaning of the school cormorant.

Return to UK on 14:47 - Feb 16 with 2344 viewsLohengrin

Return to UK on 14:36 - Feb 16 by sherpajacob

Lest we forget the true meaning of the school cormorant.

That made me laugh even if it left the rest on here scratching their heads.

Return to UK on 14:59 - Feb 16 with 2327 viewsFieryJack

Return to UK on 09:02 - Feb 16 by sherpajacob

I'd swear that bloke in the front-right, wearing a light-coloured trilby and swinging a big stick, is WingStandWood 😂
Return to UK on 15:25 - Feb 16 with 2292 viewsLohengrin

Return to UK on 14:59 - Feb 16 by FieryJack

I'd swear that bloke in the front-right, wearing a light-coloured trilby and swinging a big stick, is WingStandWood 😂

That’s actually a livestream of the Liverpool Wavertree Constituency Labour Party rehearsing for their May Day Parade.

Return to UK on 16:03 - Feb 16 with 2263 viewsAnotherJohn

Return to UK on 14:59 - Feb 16 by FieryJack

I see that Fiery prefers fiction to fact when it comes to flames. He isn't the only one in denial.

Return to UK on 18:45 - Feb 19 with 2038 viewsAndy1300

Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked by British government, ITV News learns

At last, some sense from the Govt

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-02-19/shamima-begum-has-uk-citizenship-revoked-by-

Number 1 team in Wales

Return to UK on 19:00 - Feb 19 with 2024 viewsWingstandwood

Return to UK on 18:45 - Feb 19 by Andy1300

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-02-19/shamima-begum-has-uk-citizenship-revoked-by-

Absolutely fantastic news, there has been enough words from the lowlife in the last couple of days to see that she would have been a serious ongoing security issue. She would have cost a substantial amount of money and manpower to keep under surveillance, she would have become inspiration for U.K Jihadis. A case of? If she can get away with it everyone else can!

Letting her return would have sent out a message that Jihadi types could travel abroad to terrorist hotspots to perfect/learn terrorist skills and if those terrorists were clever enough they could get away with nothing more than questioning upon return. Oh and also if she had returned she would have been the best recruitment tool for the far-right.

Great to see good old fashioned morals, common sense and intelligence is far better than the cloud-cuckoo-land insanity of our resident loony-left idiot(s)!!!!!!!

Argus!

Return to UK on 19:12 - Feb 19 with 2008 viewsSirjohnalot

She must have dual nationality, otherwise it’s unlawful.

Morally, I completely agree with blocking her by any means necessary, but I don’t see how it can stand up if she holds no other nationality
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 19:22]
Return to UK on 19:19 - Feb 19 with 2004 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sounds like a political move. Javid knows such a decision is unlikely to stand legally so this way he can say “well I tried, but those bloody courts eh. What you gonna do?”

Poll: Tory leader

Return to UK on 19:22 - Feb 19 with 1994 viewsOldjack

sorted!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Return to UK on 19:23 - Feb 19 with 1990 viewsunion_jack

Return to UK on 19:19 - Feb 19 by exiledclaseboy

Sounds like a political move. Javid knows such a decision is unlikely to stand legally so this way he can say “well I tried, but those bloody courts eh. What you gonna do?”

Exactly this. She’ll appeal and hey presto, as you say, it will be the courts fault.

I

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024