Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Return to UK 22:58 - Feb 13 with 31186 viewsPozuelosSideys

Thoughts on this article? Bear in mind its BBC and probably quite sympathetic and careful in its wording.

Note the comments from the indvidual concerned where she appears to have no regrets and still feels it was the right thing to do.

Should she and others like her be free to return? Bare in mind her views and the likelyhood of her offspring being educated by her and her like..

This will be the first of many applications i would assume

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Return to UK on 10:46 - Feb 14 with 2631 viewsZaxx

I expect she wants to come back for the benefits?
Not many jobs for ex or current terrorists advertised in the paper these days...
Return to UK on 10:54 - Feb 14 with 2625 viewsLeonWasGod

Return to UK on 10:43 - Feb 14 by Dyfnant

Hell?

Oh come on. If this was a Syrian over here involved in IS terrorism, think what the response would be. What about the Syrians she's been fighting against? Do you think they're going to welcome her with open arms? They'll want shot, as we would if the roles were reversed.

She's made her bed imo, but it's far from a simple issue. The cleanest solution would have been getting herself shot or blown up, and nobody would have wept at that. But I suspect she's entitled to come back as a British citizen, however immoral that feels. I've no problem agreeing that she's scum and deserves to rot over there. Hopefully she'll face charges and jail time if she does come back though.
Return to UK on 10:56 - Feb 14 with 2623 viewsLeonWasGod

Return to UK on 10:46 - Feb 14 by Zaxx

I expect she wants to come back for the benefits?
Not many jobs for ex or current terrorists advertised in the paper these days...

Oh, I don't know. Quite a few people seem intent on wrecking the country and inflicting misery on the country. She could become a staffer at Tory HQ.
Return to UK on 11:15 - Feb 14 with 2598 viewsWingstandwood

She travelled to the caliphate in AFTER the brutal beheadings of innocent U.K aid workers/citizens i.e. Alan Henning and David Haines along with other innocents.

She was more than happy to become part of something like that i.e. it's o.k in her mind to murder non-Muslims.

Something telling words spoken from her own mouth!.. Quote SKY News:

"You have to remember these people believe that you kill the non-Muslims but you treat the Muslims good."..............Let the bitch rot in hell!
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 11:17]

Argus!

Return to UK on 16:47 - Feb 14 with 2472 viewsunion_jack

Return to UK on 10:54 - Feb 14 by LeonWasGod

Oh come on. If this was a Syrian over here involved in IS terrorism, think what the response would be. What about the Syrians she's been fighting against? Do you think they're going to welcome her with open arms? They'll want shot, as we would if the roles were reversed.

She's made her bed imo, but it's far from a simple issue. The cleanest solution would have been getting herself shot or blown up, and nobody would have wept at that. But I suspect she's entitled to come back as a British citizen, however immoral that feels. I've no problem agreeing that she's scum and deserves to rot over there. Hopefully she'll face charges and jail time if she does come back though.

I reluctantly see your point and that is probably what will happen.

That said, social services should be ready to take the child the moment the umbilical cord is cut.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Return to UK on 16:53 - Feb 14 with 2464 viewsLoyal

Return to UK on 16:47 - Feb 14 by union_jack

That said, social services should be ready to take the child the moment the umbilical cord is cut.

There's a thread below about skip hire.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Return to UK on 19:18 - Feb 14 with 2388 viewsexiledclaseboy

Three no question about whether she should be allowed to return. She’s a British citizen, if she can get here she can’t be refused entry. The debate is whether efforts should be made to go and get her. A Home Office minister said today that the government isn’t minded to put any UK officials in potential danger to go and get her. That seems like a perfectly reasonable position to me.

Poll: Tory leader

Return to UK on 19:29 - Feb 14 with 2378 viewsHighjack

Return to UK on 11:15 - Feb 14 by Wingstandwood

She travelled to the caliphate in AFTER the brutal beheadings of innocent U.K aid workers/citizens i.e. Alan Henning and David Haines along with other innocents.

She was more than happy to become part of something like that i.e. it's o.k in her mind to murder non-Muslims.

Something telling words spoken from her own mouth!.. Quote SKY News:

"You have to remember these people believe that you kill the non-Muslims but you treat the Muslims good."..............Let the bitch rot in hell!
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 11:17]

Yes I somewhat agree but the big problem is the unborn baby is completely innocent and hasn’t done anything wrong.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Return to UK on 19:39 - Feb 14 with 2357 viewsFlashberryjack

Return to UK on 19:29 - Feb 14 by Highjack

Yes I somewhat agree but the big problem is the unborn baby is completely innocent and hasn’t done anything wrong.

Yet

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Return to UK on 19:52 - Feb 14 with 2333 viewsDarran

Bring her back to the UK,wait until the baby’s born,put it up for adoption to a couple that deserve it then slit the mothers throat.

Off you go.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Return to UK on 19:53 - Feb 14 with 2333 viewsPozuelosSideys

Return to UK on 19:18 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

Three no question about whether she should be allowed to return. She’s a British citizen, if she can get here she can’t be refused entry. The debate is whether efforts should be made to go and get her. A Home Office minister said today that the government isn’t minded to put any UK officials in potential danger to go and get her. That seems like a perfectly reasonable position to me.

Hasnt her passport been withdrawn? Or at least didnt the Government say anyone choosing to go there has it withdrawn?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Return to UK on 19:54 - Feb 14 with 2329 viewsbonymine

Return to UK on 19:52 - Feb 14 by Darran

Bring her back to the UK,wait until the baby’s born,put it up for adoption to a couple that deserve it then slit the mothers throat.

Off you go.

I couldn’t have put it any better myself Darr 👏👏

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Return to UK on 19:54 - Feb 14 with 2327 viewssherpajacob

It seems Planet swans is united over what should happen. Execute the girl and chuck the baby in a skip to die.

I've an even better idea, Video the whole thing and put it on the internet to show the ISIS barbarians that they will never drag our law abiding civilised society down to their level.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Return to UK on 19:57 - Feb 14 with 2318 viewsPozuelosSideys

Return to UK on 19:54 - Feb 14 by sherpajacob

It seems Planet swans is united over what should happen. Execute the girl and chuck the baby in a skip to die.

I've an even better idea, Video the whole thing and put it on the internet to show the ISIS barbarians that they will never drag our law abiding civilised society down to their level.

Would you be saying that should you or your family be a victim of a person such as this, or one influenced by a person of this mindset?

How do you think those victims in London Bridge feel? How about their families? Easy to be liberal when its not you in the firing line.

Return to UK on 20:00 - Feb 14 with 2308 viewsAnotherJohn

Return to UK on 10:41 - Feb 14 by LeonWasGod

People like this should be sent back to where they came from. Oh.

Indeed. You can't quite hear the bells of St Mary-le-Bow where Shamima's parents were born, but solid Londoners all the same. Shamima even speaks Bengali with a Cockney accent.

https://www.dhakatribune.com/world/2019/02/14/bangladeshi-british-schoolgirl-who
Return to UK on 20:00 - Feb 14 with 2305 viewsFlashberryjack

Return to UK on 19:53 - Feb 14 by PozuelosSideys

Hasnt her passport been withdrawn? Or at least didnt the Government say anyone choosing to go there has it withdrawn?

What the government say, and what the government do, are two different things.

Hello

Return to UK on 20:03 - Feb 14 with 2298 viewsPozuelosSideys

Return to UK on 20:00 - Feb 14 by Flashberryjack

What the government say, and what the government do, are two different things.

Yes. I suspect she will be granted access back to the UK. Not sure the Government would even entertain that idea should it have been a male. Who knows.

What really annoys me about this case is there is literally zero remorse or regret that has come from her mouth and she clearly has become hardened to it rather than having her eyes opened.

Additionally, the astronomical cost the taxpayer will have to spend on this one person alone is bonkers. She will need to be tracked for life, as well as those she associates with.

Return to UK on 20:09 - Feb 14 with 2279 viewsFlashberryjack

Return to UK on 20:03 - Feb 14 by PozuelosSideys

Yes. I suspect she will be granted access back to the UK. Not sure the Government would even entertain that idea should it have been a male. Who knows.

What really annoys me about this case is there is literally zero remorse or regret that has come from her mouth and she clearly has become hardened to it rather than having her eyes opened.

Additionally, the astronomical cost the taxpayer will have to spend on this one person alone is bonkers. She will need to be tracked for life, as well as those she associates with.

Money that could be spent elsewhere.

Hello

Return to UK on 20:10 - Feb 14 with 2275 viewsexiledclaseboy

You can only withdraw the passport of someone with dual nationality otherwise you make someone stateless and that’s against international law. The government said today that there’s nothing they can do to stop her coming here if she gets here. She would of course be detained and probably prosecuted if she did get back here.

Poll: Tory leader

Return to UK on 20:14 - Feb 14 with 2264 viewsPozuelosSideys

Return to UK on 20:10 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

You can only withdraw the passport of someone with dual nationality otherwise you make someone stateless and that’s against international law. The government said today that there’s nothing they can do to stop her coming here if she gets here. She would of course be detained and probably prosecuted if she did get back here.

Ahh got it. Was under the impression a passport can be cancelled. ie criminal records. Maybe im making it up!

Probably prosecuted.. id bloody hope so.

Return to UK on 20:17 - Feb 14 with 2257 viewsFlashberryjack

Return to UK on 20:10 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

it's possible to lose your citizenship if you're a British national by birth, it's unusual, and usually only happens if someone is considered a threat to national security.

Hello

Return to UK on 20:18 - Feb 14 with 2255 viewsLeonWasGod

Return to UK on 16:47 - Feb 14 by union_jack

Reluctant here too. I didn’t say it was good, just seems to be a point of law whether she can come back or not. I suspect she’ll be ‘encouraged’ to work closely with the intelligence services. At least she’d be useful then.
Return to UK on 20:19 - Feb 14 with 2252 viewsOldjack

It's ok guys ,she was groomed https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/shamima-begum-was-groomed-she-deserves-the

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Return to UK on 20:20 - Feb 14 with 2246 viewsPacemaker

No her passport is still available to her and we can’t remove it and leave her stateless. As described by the press it would appear she has not committed any offences, in the eyes of the law she was a runaway child when she went, no other offences have been identified.

Unless the intelligence service have evidence that she has promoted or taken part in terrorism then it will be very difficult to actually prosecute her.

I would imagine that social services would have an interest in the unborn child with a duty of care.

As soon as she arrives in the UK I am sure she will be interviewed under the Terrorism legislation but as despicable as her opinions are they are not offence unless she starts using them to promote ISIS or terrorism.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Return to UK on 20:23 - Feb 14 with 2234 viewsFlashberryjack

Return to UK on 20:19 - Feb 14 by Oldjack

It's ok guys ,she was groomed https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/shamima-begum-was-groomed-she-deserves-the

Seems they're all either groomed or brainwashed, never their fault is it.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024