Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Return to UK 22:58 - Feb 13 with 31166 viewsPozuelosSideys

Thoughts on this article? Bear in mind its BBC and probably quite sympathetic and careful in its wording.

Note the comments from the indvidual concerned where she appears to have no regrets and still feels it was the right thing to do.

Should she and others like her be free to return? Bare in mind her views and the likelyhood of her offspring being educated by her and her like..

This will be the first of many applications i would assume

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Return to UK on 20:24 - Feb 14 with 2351 viewsexiledclaseboy

Return to UK on 20:17 - Feb 14 by Flashberryjack

it's possible to lose your citizenship if you're a British national by birth, it's unusual, and usually only happens if someone is considered a threat to national security.

Not if they don’t have dual nationality and are also a citizen of another country.

Poll: Tory leader

Return to UK on 20:26 - Feb 14 with 2344 viewsvalleyboy

Return to UK on 00:27 - Feb 14 by theloneranger

What she going to do if she's allowed back ??

When the baby's born, apply for her Dutch born IS terrorist husband to join his family in the UK!!

"You've made your bed darling, now fvcking lie in it!!"

Excellent posting

Absolutely no way should she be allowed to return

She made her bed so she should lay in it
Return to UK on 20:31 - Feb 14 with 2325 viewsFlashberryjack

Return to UK on 20:24 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

Not if they don’t have dual nationality and are also a citizen of another country.

Google must be wrong then.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Return to UK on 20:39 - Feb 14 with 2314 viewsexiledclaseboy

Return to UK on 20:31 - Feb 14 by Flashberryjack

Google must be wrong then.

Depends what question you asked google.

Return to UK on 20:42 - Feb 14 with 2308 viewsHighjack

Return to UK on 20:10 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

You can only withdraw the passport of someone with dual nationality otherwise you make someone stateless and that’s against international law. The government said today that there’s nothing they can do to stop her coming here if she gets here. She would of course be detained and probably prosecuted if she did get back here.

Can’t we just get rid of her British passport and replace it with a North Korean one so she won’t be stateless?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Return to UK on 20:51 - Feb 14 with 2293 viewsexiledclaseboy

Return to UK on 20:42 - Feb 14 by Highjack

Can’t we just get rid of her British passport and replace it with a North Korean one so she won’t be stateless?

You’d have to ask North Korea

Return to UK on 20:53 - Feb 14 with 2287 viewspikeypaul

When she went she would have had a child's passport.

She is now 19 so would need an adults passport and the child's passport invalid.

No doubt she'll have the liberal hearted rsoles queuing up to resolve that problem for her,allowing her to return.

Surprised Diane Abbott has not got involved yet,oh I forgot the girls the wrong shade of black for Abbott to kick up a fuss.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 21:01]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Return to UK on 20:57 - Feb 14 with 2279 viewsAnotherJohn

Return to UK on 20:42 - Feb 14 by Highjack

Not 100% sure, but I think I have seen it argued that a 2014 change in the law has made it possible to remove citizenship of a national by birth if the Secretary of State has 'reasonable grounds' to believe the person concerned is able to become a citizen of another country I don't know whether we have an immigration law expert on PS who can explain the pitfalls.

Edit. No, I think ECB is correct and this route only applies for citizenship by naturalisation. The controversy I remembered was about whether people could under some scenarios be left stateless, but it seems that only naturalised citizens can.

file:///C:/Users/CHHS/Downloads/SN06820.pdf
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 21:19]
Login to get fewer ads

Return to UK on 21:30 - Feb 14 with 2236 viewsFlashberryjack

Return to UK on 20:39 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

Depends what question you asked google.

"Can you lose your UK citizenship" ?

Hello

Return to UK on 21:34 - Feb 14 with 2232 viewsexiledclaseboy

Return to UK on 21:30 - Feb 14 by Flashberryjack

"Can you lose your UK citizenship" ?

In which case the result you got was spot on. You should have tried asking it the question we were talking about.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 21:42]

Return to UK on 21:40 - Feb 14 with 2215 viewsexiledclaseboy

Return to UK on 20:53 - Feb 14 by pikeypaul

When she went she would have had a child's passport.

She is now 19 so would need an adults passport and the child's passport invalid.

No doubt she'll have the liberal hearted rsoles queuing up to resolve that problem for her,allowing her to return.

Surprised Diane Abbott has not got involved yet,oh I forgot the girls the wrong shade of black for Abbott to kick up a fuss.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 21:01]

A child passport remains valid till it expires. If she got it when she was 15 it’ll still be valid now.

Return to UK on 21:42 - Feb 14 with 2209 viewsDr_Winston

If she was born a British National we probably don't have much choice, but certainly her husband shouldn't be allowed to join her.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Return to UK on 21:46 - Feb 14 with 2195 viewsswan65split

Return to UK on 21:42 - Feb 14 by Dr_Winston

If she was born a British National we probably don't have much choice, but certainly her husband shouldn't be allowed to join her.

Her husbands dutch ........simples, she can go there ,
Return to UK on 21:48 - Feb 14 with 2187 viewsdickythorpe

She should be made to watch Kyle Naughton play football, without doubt she'd no longer be a problem to this planet with the aid of 1000 paracetamol and a 5 litre container of water.
Return to UK on 21:49 - Feb 14 with 2184 viewspikeypaul

Return to UK on 21:40 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

A child passport remains valid till it expires. If she got it when she was 15 it’ll still be valid now.

Thank you,I stand corrected.

A child's passport is valid for 5 years,so yes if she got it just before she went it would be valid.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Return to UK on 21:52 - Feb 14 with 2177 viewsLohengrin

It’s a confusing time for the gal, what she really needs is her family around her for support.

If I was Home Secretary she’d have that by ten to eight tomorrow morning.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Return to UK on 21:58 - Feb 14 with 2157 viewsFlashberryjack

Return to UK on 21:34 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

In which case the result you got was spot on. You should have tried asking it the question we were talking about.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 21:42]

I did, and that's the answer which I pasted in a previous reply to you.

Google it yourself, don't worry it won't prove you wrong because you never are.

Hello

Return to UK (n/t) on 22:04 - Feb 14 with 2151 viewshowenjack

Return to UK on 10:46 - Feb 14 by Zaxx

I expect she wants to come back for the benefits?
Not many jobs for ex or current terrorists advertised in the paper these days...

Return to UK on 22:11 - Feb 14 with 2127 viewsJack_Meoff

Return to UK on 10:46 - Feb 14 by Zaxx

I expect she wants to come back for the benefits?
Not many jobs for ex or current terrorists advertised in the paper these days...

Indeed. A role in the UK Cabinet rarely makes it to the Classifieds.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Return to UK on 22:15 - Feb 14 with 2120 viewstheloneranger

Return to UK on 21:49 - Feb 14 by pikeypaul

Thank you,I stand corrected.

A child's passport is valid for 5 years,so yes if she got it just before she went it would be valid.

What happens if her passport has expired??

e.g. ... She had her passport when she was 13

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Return to UK on 23:30 - Feb 14 with 2079 viewsDyfnant

Return to UK on 22:15 - Feb 14 by theloneranger

What happens if her passport has expired??

e.g. ... She had her passport when she was 13

It’d be alright, you can renew them online now

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Return to UK on 23:46 - Feb 14 with 2057 viewsLoyal

Return to UK on 20:10 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

You can only withdraw the passport of someone with dual nationality otherwise you make someone stateless and that’s against international law. The government said today that there’s nothing they can do to stop her coming here if she gets here. She would of course be detained and probably prosecuted if she did get back here.

I think they just said on QT she has dual nationality, if that's the case then job done.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Return to UK on 00:02 - Feb 15 with 2048 viewspikeypaul

Return to UK on 23:30 - Feb 14 by Dyfnant

It’d be alright, you can renew them online now

You can’t renew online if you are abroad at the time.

Return to UK on 08:10 - Feb 15 with 1970 viewsowainglyndwr

What message are they sending to the forces of families who lost loved ones fighting against these type of people.
Traitors should rot in hell.
She has no remorse
Return to UK on 10:47 - Feb 15 with 1917 viewsmajorraglan

Just read the Home Secretary has stated he will try to prevent her return and look at stripping her of her British Citizenship, but Lord Carlisle who seems to have done a lot of work on Terrorism issues has stated unless she has dual nationality then we can’t strip her of her citizenship as it’s against international law. Politicians need to be honest, if they can’t stop her returning or taking her British Citizenship off her, then say so, but let’s make it clear to her and everyone else that she will be investigated, prosecuted and sent down for a long long time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024