Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Return to UK 22:58 - Feb 13 with 30708 viewsPozuelosSideys

Thoughts on this article? Bear in mind its BBC and probably quite sympathetic and careful in its wording.

Note the comments from the indvidual concerned where she appears to have no regrets and still feels it was the right thing to do.

Should she and others like her be free to return? Bare in mind her views and the likelyhood of her offspring being educated by her and her like..

This will be the first of many applications i would assume

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Return to UK on 21:47 - Feb 19 with 1718 viewssherpajacob

Has she been convicted or found guilty of a, criminal offence through due process of the law?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Return to UK on 22:00 - Feb 19 with 1687 viewsFlashberryjack

Return to UK on 21:47 - Feb 19 by sherpajacob

Has she been convicted or found guilty of a, criminal offence through due process of the law?

Aiding and abetting a terrorist organisation for starters, treason possibly.

Being an absolute stupid c*nt of a woman...guilty as sin.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Return to UK on 22:06 - Feb 19 with 1679 viewsrockinjk

Sigh, how predictable the reactionary tabloid replies are

I would rather she was tried in UK no doubt sent down for a long time than festering in the Middle East potentially entering illegally into Europe in future

This democracy and human rights thing is such a pain at times aye
Return to UK on 22:10 - Feb 19 with 1659 viewslondonlisa2001

Return to UK on 21:32 - Feb 19 by Lohengrin

I’ll tell you exactly what I think as succinctly as I possibly can, love. If barring the way to that thing and others like it means your commute to work of a morning or your ability to go and watch a show or have a meal up West is that much safer then I am delighted. That’s a result.

That’s from the gut, heart and head. I don’t really think there’s much more to be said.

Unfortunately Loh, denying people like her the same rights to due process as we give others, who’ve committed equally heinous crimes, but happen to be ‘properly British’ in the eyes of the Daily Mail et al, makes my ability to watch a show, go for a meal, or get on the tube, immeasurably less safe.

And that’s from my heart, head and gut.
Return to UK on 22:18 - Feb 19 with 1629 viewssherpajacob

Return to UK on 22:00 - Feb 19 by Flashberryjack

Aiding and abetting a terrorist organisation for starters, treason possibly.

Being an absolute stupid c*nt of a woman...guilty as sin.

What makes us British,- democracy, law and due process including the right to a fair trial.

When due process has occurred, then and only then can any punishment be applied and only if legally permitted.

Otherwise it's pitchforks and flaming torches and lynch mobs.

Return to UK on 22:19 - Feb 19 with 1623 viewsLuther27

Return to UK on 22:10 - Feb 19 by londonlisa2001

Unfortunately Loh, denying people like her the same rights to due process as we give others, who’ve committed equally heinous crimes, but happen to be ‘properly British’ in the eyes of the Daily Mail et al, makes my ability to watch a show, go for a meal, or get on the tube, immeasurably less safe.

Well....problem solved .....she's not British.
Return to UK on 22:25 - Feb 19 with 1609 viewsWingstandwood

Return to UK on 21:47 - Feb 19 by sherpajacob

Yes I can confirm that she is indeed an unconvicted (of terrorist offence) 'lilly-white' just like the Islamic operatives that left Raqqa to murder, blow-up, castrate and gouge out the eyes of innocent Bataclan audience members.

I can assure you wholeheartedly from TV/news reporting evidence that she also shares the same views about beheading innocents and blowing up of innocents as the Bataclan murderers.

I am however am not able to comment on her opinions on gouging out the eyes of innocents along with castration.

Argus!

Return to UK on 22:27 - Feb 19 with 1603 viewslondonlisa2001

Return to UK on 22:19 - Feb 19 by Luther27

Well....problem solved .....she's not British.

Yes, she is.

Of that there is absolutely no doubt.

And quite how people on one hand expect ‘them’ to feel as British as ‘we’ do, while simultaneously not actually believing that’s the case, is beyond me.

Perhaps if ‘we’ accepted that ‘they’ are British even when it doesn’t suit us, or when ‘they’ do something utterly, obscenely dreadful, more of them will be inclined to start believing that they are a full part of our community.
Login to get fewer ads

Return to UK on 22:31 - Feb 19 with 1592 viewsLuther27

Return to UK on 22:27 - Feb 19 by londonlisa2001

Yes, she is.

Of that there is absolutely no doubt.

And quite how people on one hand expect ‘them’ to feel as British as ‘we’ do, while simultaneously not actually believing that’s the case, is beyond me.

Perhaps if ‘we’ accepted that ‘they’ are British even when it doesn’t suit us, or when ‘they’ do something utterly, obscenely dreadful, more of them will be inclined to start believing that they are a full part of our community.

Dual citizenship I believe.....or was.
Return to UK on 22:34 - Feb 19 with 1581 viewsLohengrin

Return to UK on 22:10 - Feb 19 by londonlisa2001

I find it quite interesting that the handful of dissenting voices I have encountered (granted we move in nothing like the same circles) have been on here, but then ‘here’ isn’t a lot like real life, I find. People in this neck of the woods have talked about little else for the last few days and those I’ve spoken to would find your comments bewildering.

That’s not me trying to pick an argument by the way, that’s me ruefully shaking my head.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Return to UK on 22:38 - Feb 19 with 1567 viewsWingstandwood

Return to UK on 22:31 - Feb 19 by Luther27

Dual citizenship I believe.....or was.

According to the news she is classed as a dual citizen because her mother is from Bangladesh. Apparently if she tries to fight the appeal and if successful it will still take years.

And (*cough, cough, cough*) the government is not exactly going to act with speed. Appeal, counter appeal, appeal,counter appeal. Adjourn, adjourn, adjourn. She may be able to have a joint 40th birthday/homecoming party at the same time?

Argus!

Return to UK on 22:45 - Feb 19 with 1532 viewsJango

I see the self righteous crew are out in force again. I had 5 or 6 names in my head before clicking the link and they’ve all made an appearance.
Return to UK on 22:46 - Feb 19 with 1531 viewsLuther27

Return to UK on 22:34 - Feb 19 by Lohengrin

I find it quite interesting that the handful of dissenting voices I have encountered (granted we move in nothing like the same circles) have been on here, but then ‘here’ isn’t a lot like real life, I find. People in this neck of the woods have talked about little else for the last few days and those I’ve spoken to would find your comments bewildering.

That’s not me trying to pick an argument by the way, that’s me ruefully shaking my head.

I know it comes across as popular opinion....which in other words in a democratic society means a majority...but this person has pleaded guilty to every atrocity you can think of.

My view and opinion may have been jaundiced by the fact that I worked and lived in Saudi Arabia and have first hand experience of the opinion of the arabs regarding the Western world. I use the word lived because there are to many people in this country who have never moved out of the village type attitude....I have and I don't intend to be lectured by anyone regarding this callous woman.
Return to UK on 22:47 - Feb 19 with 1526 viewssherpajacob

Return to UK on 22:34 - Feb 19 by Lohengrin

What would people in your neck of the woods say If a white 15 year old swansea school girl was brainwashed and lured abroad by shady characters on the web and dodgy blokes in her community, on arrival ends up quickly coerced into marriage loses 2 children and 4 years later resurfaces in a refugee camp 9 months pregnant and appealing to come home.

Return to UK on 22:49 - Feb 19 with 1518 viewsLohengrin

Return to UK on 22:47 - Feb 19 by sherpajacob

What would people in your neck of the woods say If a white 15 year old swansea school girl was brainwashed and lured abroad by shady characters on the web and dodgy blokes in her community, on arrival ends up quickly coerced into marriage loses 2 children and 4 years later resurfaces in a refugee camp 9 months pregnant and appealing to come home.

Exactly the same feckin’ thing they are saying now. Do you really not get it?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Return to UK on 22:51 - Feb 19 with 1512 viewsJoe_bradshaw

As she was radicalised prior to going, if after due legal proceedings have taken place she comes back, then surely we want to know what the radicalisation process involved and specifically who in the UK was involved.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Return to UK on 22:51 - Feb 19 with 1511 viewsLuther27

Are you real?
Return to UK on 23:01 - Feb 19 with 1483 viewssherpajacob

Return to UK on 22:46 - Feb 19 by Luther27

I know it comes across as popular opinion....which in other words in a democratic society means a majority...but this person has pleaded guilty to every atrocity you can think of.

My view and opinion may have been jaundiced by the fact that I worked and lived in Saudi Arabia and have first hand experience of the opinion of the arabs regarding the Western world. I use the word lived because there are to many people in this country who have never moved out of the village type attitude....I have and I don't intend to be lectured by anyone regarding this callous woman.

What atrocities has she as an individual committed?

Return to UK on 23:10 - Feb 19 with 1461 viewsLuther27

Return to UK on 23:01 - Feb 19 by sherpajacob

She joined ISIS...she confirmed she agrees with ISIS values. Your argument is?
Return to UK on 23:17 - Feb 19 with 1442 viewssherpajacob

Return to UK on 23:10 - Feb 19 by Luther27

You said she's pleaded guilty to atrocities, what atrocities has she personally committed?

Return to UK on 23:18 - Feb 19 with 1440 viewsJango

What f**k has skin colour got to do with it?
Return to UK on 23:18 - Feb 19 with 1440 viewsWingstandwood

Return to UK on 23:01 - Feb 19 by sherpajacob

Yes I can confirm that she is indeed currently unconvicted of any atrocities (of terrorist offence) i.e. a 'lilly-white' just like the Islamic operatives that left Raqqa to murder, blow-up, castrate and gouge out the eyes of innocent Bataclan audience members.

I can assure you wholeheartedly from TV/news reporting evidence that she also shares the same views about beheading innocents and blowing up of innocents as the Bataclan murderers.

I am however not able to comment on her opinions on gouging out the eyes of innocents along with castration.

These people on about baying mobs of Daily Mail readers? I've yet to see any at all in the U.K. I can however confirm that baying mobs were found quite often when it was "stone someone innocent to death day" and "throw an innocent gay off a high building day" in Raqqa. I can also confirm with 100% conviction they were not Daily Mail readers.

Argus!

Return to UK on 23:19 - Feb 19 with 1436 viewsjack_lord

Return to UK on 23:10 - Feb 19 by Luther27

That is pretty much it. Went to extreme lengths to join them.

Not sure how this will play out. I have a feeling it will be closer to the way Lisa calls it.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Return to UK on 23:35 - Feb 19 with 1415 viewsLuther27

Return to UK on 23:17 - Feb 19 by sherpajacob

You said she's pleaded guilty to atrocities, what atrocities has she personally committed?

You asked the question chum...I stated facts...as in watch her interview.
Return to UK on 23:41 - Feb 19 with 1411 viewsbonymine

Return to UK on 21:32 - Feb 19 by Lohengrin

I’ll tell you exactly what I think as succinctly as I possibly can, love. If barring the way to that thing and others like it means your commute to work of a morning or your ability to go and watch a show or have a meal up West is that much safer then I am delighted. That’s a result.

That’s from the gut, heart and head. I don’t really think there’s much more to be said.

This 100%.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MohammedAkunjee/status/1097929209845112832

Always somebody looking to cash in eh ....🤑🤑🤑

Just look at the Sellouts and the Yanks !!!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024