Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! 02:12 - Feb 14 with 4922 viewsSA71Jack

I was at Elland Road for the game, couldn’t believe my eyes when Narsingh came on. If the theory that we will have to now pay PSV £xxxK is true, I cannot believe the owners will have sanctioned him making the appearance, so do we think the owners will dismiss Potter for this act of defiance?
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 02:26 - Feb 14 with 3958 viewsSwansea93

It'll cost alot more to pay off Potter and his backroom staff.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 02:34 - Feb 14 with 3953 viewsSA71Jack

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 02:26 - Feb 14 by Swansea93

It'll cost alot more to pay off Potter and his backroom staff.

Would they have to pay them all off if they tried to class his dismissal as misconduct?

Even if they had to pay them off, they will be seething about the Narsingh payment, will think Potter cannot be trusted and may think getting rid of him for a yes man will save them more money in the future?
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 03:18 - Feb 14 with 3915 viewshobo

At least now he can play in every game without worrying about further fees
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 06:24 - Feb 14 with 3787 viewsjackal

If all this is true it shows what a complete train wreck of a club we have become.
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 06:32 - Feb 14 with 3773 viewsicecoldjack

It's not true. Narsingh just thought he was too good for us when relegated and wanted a move, didn't get one because he's a rubbish player so now apparently sits on his fat contract and waits it out.

Considering Huw banged on for years about the fact it was hard to sign players because they wouldn't accept relegation clauses, we sure seem to have plenty here who arn't affected by it !

Somebody is telling lies that's for sure.
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 06:46 - Feb 14 with 3723 viewsjack247

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 02:34 - Feb 14 by SA71Jack

Would they have to pay them all off if they tried to class his dismissal as misconduct?

Even if they had to pay them off, they will be seething about the Narsingh payment, will think Potter cannot be trusted and may think getting rid of him for a yes man will save them more money in the future?

I very much doubt it’s true. Even if it is, bringing on a player that triggers an appearance payment is hardly misconduct.
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 07:04 - Feb 14 with 3658 viewsjackrmee

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 06:46 - Feb 14 by jack247

I very much doubt it’s true. Even if it is, bringing on a player that triggers an appearance payment is hardly misconduct.

GP has said previously that the appearance thing is bollox

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 07:05 - Feb 14 with 3658 viewsUxbridge

Always been reliably informed it was nonsense. Purely Potter's decision. From what I saw in his U23 showings, perfectly justifiable too.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 07:29 - Feb 14 with 3559 viewsdickythorpe

What is the bollox here then?
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 07:32 - Feb 14 with 3538 viewsraynor94

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 07:29 - Feb 14 by dickythorpe

What is the bollox here then?

A total overreaction and load of bollocks from the op!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 07:50 - Feb 14 with 3463 views_

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 07:32 - Feb 14 by raynor94

A sums up our fanbase thread.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 08:25 - Feb 14 with 3337 viewsPhil_S

There was never an appearance clause for Narsingh

Just a player who didn't want to be here, sulked from the moment we were relegated and was not rated by the manager.

It's reasonably easy to understand why on the last part too?
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 08:28 - Feb 14 with 3327 viewsIAN05

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 08:25 - Feb 14 by Phil_S

There was never an appearance clause for Narsingh

Just a player who didn't want to be here, sulked from the moment we were relegated and was not rated by the manager.

It's reasonably easy to understand why on the last part too?

Yet he keeps picking Barrie McKay 😂
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 09:02 - Feb 14 with 3230 viewsLoyal

I can't believe this Narsingh money thing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 09:51 - Feb 14 with 3085 viewsdickythorpe

There's so much bull shít this season it's choking me!!

How can so many know so much about what player earns what?

Are some that naive or plain thick ?
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 10:09 - Feb 14 with 3037 viewsBadlands

Another myth laid to rest!
Narsingh had been injured, showed nothing in training, was a bystander in his under23 appearance and drew scathing and very pubic rebuke from Potter for his attitude and application.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 10:15 - Feb 14 with 3019 viewsThornburyswan

Nope if they had an issue with that possibility he wouldn't have been in the 18 - any repercussions with be financial & therefore could impact on departure/arrivals in the summer.

Plus we probably can't afford to sack him!
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 10:40 - Feb 14 with 2955 viewsmagicdaps10

So why was he involved last night?

Because our squad is very thin in numbers. Having to select a player who does not want to be here is not a good option.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 10:44 - Feb 14 with 2946 viewsLeonWasGod

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 07:05 - Feb 14 by Uxbridge

Always been reliably informed it was nonsense. Purely Potter's decision. From what I saw in his U23 showings, perfectly justifiable too.

Potter has said as much in interviews. You never know, but if you take him on face value then yep it was his choice. Funny though, as he looks to have more about him on the ball than any of our other wingers bar Dan. Has always been able to make good decisions when to pass when to run, can beat a man and has a good cross on him. Strong and quick too.
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 10:50 - Feb 14 with 2927 viewsjasper_T

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 10:09 - Feb 14 by Badlands

Another myth laid to rest!
Narsingh had been injured, showed nothing in training, was a bystander in his under23 appearance and drew scathing and very pubic rebuke from Potter for his attitude and application.

Appearances. Played twice for the u23s. Awful both times.
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 10:58 - Feb 14 with 2896 viewsLeonWasGod

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 10:40 - Feb 14 by magicdaps10

So why was he involved last night?

Because our squad is very thin in numbers. Having to select a player who does not want to be here is not a good option.

Nope it's not ideal. But if he's got any sense he'll grab his chance and try to impress to win a deal somewhere else. Or is he so complacent about getting another club he can't be arsed? Who knows. Depends on what sort of character he is.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 10:59]
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 16:19 - Feb 14 with 2517 viewsSA71Jack

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 07:32 - Feb 14 by raynor94

Calm down dear, I was posing the question as to whether the scenario was true, not claiming it was. As for overreaction, a lot of fans foresaw Jenkins going after the Dan James transfer breakdown. If this scenario is true, then how do you think the owners would react toward Potter? I would imagine things would go the same way as HJ.....
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 16:38 - Feb 14 with 2471 viewsSwansea93

LUCIANO NARSINGH WAS DELIGHTED TO PUT A HARD FEW MONTHS BEHIND HIM AFTER MAKING HIS FIRST APPEARANCE OF THE SEASON FOR SWANSEA CITY.
The Dutch winger was introduced as a second-half substitute in the 2-1 defeat against Leeds at Elland Road.

It was the first time the former PSV Eindhoven man had pulled on a Swansea City shirt in anger since the home defeat to Southampton last May.

And, while the result was not what he or his team-mates wanted, the 28-year-old could not hide his happiness at getting back out on the field.

“I am very happy, I have not played for a long time, it has been hard but I am happy to play for Swansea,” said Narsingh.

“I felt like a small kid being back out there because everyone wants to play football. I live for my football and to play again means a lot and is a great feeling.

“It has been hard, I played a lot in the Premier League. Things changed but I was always positive and wanted to help the team and the gaffer gave the minutes and I am happy and I did my best.

“My team-mates helped me too, to come into training with a smile every day. I felt like I was part of the team and I hope I can get more minutes in the weeks ahead.”

It sounds like he's going to be involved more.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 16:50 - Feb 14 with 2443 viewsBadlands

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 16:38 - Feb 14 by Swansea93

LUCIANO NARSINGH WAS DELIGHTED TO PUT A HARD FEW MONTHS BEHIND HIM AFTER MAKING HIS FIRST APPEARANCE OF THE SEASON FOR SWANSEA CITY.
The Dutch winger was introduced as a second-half substitute in the 2-1 defeat against Leeds at Elland Road.

It was the first time the former PSV Eindhoven man had pulled on a Swansea City shirt in anger since the home defeat to Southampton last May.

And, while the result was not what he or his team-mates wanted, the 28-year-old could not hide his happiness at getting back out on the field.

“I am very happy, I have not played for a long time, it has been hard but I am happy to play for Swansea,” said Narsingh.

“I felt like a small kid being back out there because everyone wants to play football. I live for my football and to play again means a lot and is a great feeling.

“It has been hard, I played a lot in the Premier League. Things changed but I was always positive and wanted to help the team and the gaffer gave the minutes and I am happy and I did my best.

“My team-mates helped me too, to come into training with a smile every day. I felt like I was part of the team and I hope I can get more minutes in the weeks ahead.”

It sounds like he's going to be involved more.

Nobody wanted him January - big wake up call?
Maybe it sunk in that if he wants a new club he's got to grow up and show up.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 16:56 - Feb 14 with 2418 viewsFireboy2

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 16:50 - Feb 14 by Badlands

Nobody wanted him January - big wake up call?
Maybe it sunk in that if he wants a new club he's got to grow up and show up.

Great to know

Will give GP a selection headache if he means it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024