Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! 02:12 - Feb 14 with 4923 viewsSA71Jack

I was at Elland Road for the game, couldn’t believe my eyes when Narsingh came on. If the theory that we will have to now pay PSV £xxxK is true, I cannot believe the owners will have sanctioned him making the appearance, so do we think the owners will dismiss Potter for this act of defiance?
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 23:46 - Feb 14 with 934 viewsjackrmee

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 10:09 - Feb 14 by Badlands

Another myth laid to rest!
Narsingh had been injured, showed nothing in training, was a bystander in his under23 appearance and drew scathing and very pubic rebuke from Potter for his attitude and application.

GP has said that he is an excellent professional and he is extremely pleased with the way he trains and conducts himself.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 00:01 - Feb 15 with 910 viewsgiantstoneater

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 09:02 - Feb 14 by Loyal

I can't believe this Narsingh money thing.

I can`t believe we signed him!!
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 09:46 - Feb 15 with 824 viewsBadlands

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 23:46 - Feb 14 by jackrmee

GP has said that he is an excellent professional and he is extremely pleased with the way he trains and conducts himself.

"If I can be brutally honest, if I was convinced Luciano, or anybody, was going to help us and he was doing enough, then they would play," said Potter.

"I want to win football matches. I am not here just to pick young players. Ultimately, if they are convincing me every day that they are going to help us win, then they play."

"I could have played Luciano Narsingh, but then Daniel James would not have played, or maybe Connor Roberts, Bersant Celina and Barrie McKay would not have played as much as they have.

"And ultimately we had an imbalance on that right side which made it more difficult for Luciano, and there are considerations around the finances because we were not sure if he would be going in that first [transfer] window.

"So you are planning for him not to be there and two days before any given day he could be on his way, that was the nature of the timing.

(December 2018)

Looked like he was looking to leave in the summer too!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 10:18 - Feb 15 with 799 viewsdobjack2

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 23:46 - Feb 14 by jackrmee

Well he would hardly say he was a grade A tw@t in public would he. Potter has better man management and communications skills than that.
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 10:20 - Feb 15 with 794 viewsLoyal

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 10:18 - Feb 15 by dobjack2

Well he would hardly say he was a grade A tw@t in public would he. Potter has better man management and communications skills than that.

It would be nice to see the prat play on Sunday mind, he is better than fck aye by miles and quicker.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 10:25 - Feb 15 with 787 viewsUplandsJack

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 00:01 - Feb 15 by giantstoneater

I can`t believe we signed him!!

Really? Going on the previous 2/3 years signings, im more surprised you actually feel that way.
Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 11:35 - Feb 15 with 755 viewsBadlands

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 10:18 - Feb 15 by dobjack2

"If I can be brutally honest, if I was convinced Luciano, or anybody, was going to help us and he was doing enough, then they would play," said Potter.

is pretty close

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 13:38 - Feb 15 with 699 viewsGixerJack

And muttered under his breath it's the closest we've got to a new signing
Login to get fewer ads

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 23:42 - Feb 15 with 536 viewsjackrmee

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 09:46 - Feb 15 by Badlands

"I want to win football matches. I am not here just to pick young players. Ultimately, if they are convincing me every day that they are going to help us win, then they play."

"I could have played Luciano Narsingh, but then Daniel James would not have played, or maybe Connor Roberts, Bersant Celina and Barrie McKay would not have played as much as they have.

"And ultimately we had an imbalance on that right side which made it more difficult for Luciano, and there are considerations around the finances because we were not sure if he would be going in that first [transfer] window.

"So you are planning for him not to be there and two days before any given day he could be on his way, that was the nature of the timing.

(December 2018)

Looked like he was looking to leave in the summer too!

"He’s a fantastic lad, a great boy, trains well every day but unfortunately he’s been out for a long while with an injury,"

"All the players think sometimes they want a different challenge or to play more. Lots of things could happen this month but he’s been top class in terms of the group and as a person."

(January 2019)

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 23:45 - Feb 15 with 536 viewsjackrmee

Narsingh brought on....Potter in trouble with the owners?! on 11:35 - Feb 15 by Badlands

is pretty close

That was then.

From what GP said in January and Narsingh's comments after getting his first minutes, I'd like to think that both have had changes of hearts and minds.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024