Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Churchill... 08:41 - Feb 14 with 9471 viewswaynekerr55

John McDonnell hey!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Churchill... on 14:22 - Feb 19 with 1863 viewsLohengrin

Churchill... on 13:51 - Feb 19 by WarwickHunt

Attlee (and Gaitskell, Wilson et al) would no doubt be seen as "class traitors" by McDonnell and Corbyn.

Perhaps being a Marxist isn't semantically a communist but it's close enough for most people...
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 15:43]

Have you read John Bew’s brilliant biography of Attlee, mate? I’d highly recommend it if you haven’t. If he was around today standing on a similar platform I’ve no doubt Momentum would be going all-out to hound him off Twitter and monster him at constituency level.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Churchill... on 15:00 - Feb 19 with 1830 viewsWarwickHunt

Churchill... on 14:22 - Feb 19 by Lohengrin

Have you read John Bew’s brilliant biography of Attlee, mate? I’d highly recommend it if you haven’t. If he was around today standing on a similar platform I’ve no doubt Momentum would be going all-out to hound him off Twitter and monster him at constituency level.

On my Amazon wishlist ( along with about 300 others...).

"Great God A'mighty, what history"

Churchill... on 15:54 - Feb 19 with 1794 viewscontroversial_jack

Churchill... on 13:25 - Feb 19 by waynekerr55

Another MSM smear, mun

Shhhh, don't spoil the illusion
Churchill... on 21:16 - Feb 20 with 1711 viewsKilkennyjack

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Not 🇬🇧

Beware of the Risen People

Churchill... on 08:47 - Feb 21 with 1661 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Churchill... on 13:05 - Feb 19 by controversial_jack

I hate to break this to you, But Corbyn and macdonnell aren't communists.The idea behind NATO was sound and fair until it was hijacked by US foreign policy.

I will judge Corbyn and McDonnell by their actions and not the labels they attach to themselves. Corby Is a Marxist and has always supported communist views. You only have to look at his support for Russia recent over the Salisbury poisonings. As far Macdonnell you only have to look at his action at budget a few years ago brandishing mao's little red book. Even labour MPs are beginning to see this.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Churchill... on 11:06 - Feb 21 with 1633 viewscontroversial_jack

Churchill... on 08:47 - Feb 21 by felixstowe_jack

I will judge Corbyn and McDonnell by their actions and not the labels they attach to themselves. Corby Is a Marxist and has always supported communist views. You only have to look at his support for Russia recent over the Salisbury poisonings. As far Macdonnell you only have to look at his action at budget a few years ago brandishing mao's little red book. Even labour MPs are beginning to see this.

Nonsense, that Salisbury attack was nothing to do with Russia, there has been no evidence. It certainly wasn't Novicheck, as it's the most toxic substance ever known.A pinhead could kill 10,000 humans - you won't survive after coming into contact with that stuff
Churchill... on 22:35 - Feb 21 with 1573 viewsDJack

Churchill... on 11:06 - Feb 21 by controversial_jack

Nonsense, that Salisbury attack was nothing to do with Russia, there has been no evidence. It certainly wasn't Novicheck, as it's the most toxic substance ever known.A pinhead could kill 10,000 humans - you won't survive after coming into contact with that stuff

...Deluded.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Churchill... on 22:47 - Feb 21 with 1562 viewsKilkennyjack

Churchill... on 11:06 - Feb 21 by controversial_jack

I agree.

Total fabrication.
What about all the pets that died and then got incinerated before the medics could investigate.

If Putin wanted them dead, then they would be 6 foot under.
This was amateur hour.

Login to get fewer ads

Churchill... on 00:11 - Feb 22 with 1546 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Churchill... on 08:47 - Feb 21 by felixstowe_jack

How’s life up there in Felixstowe all dandy.

Come back and live in Swansea for a couple of years, it’s thriving down here

We are lucky enough to have a couple of food banks you’ll love it . I

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Churchill... on 01:12 - Feb 22 with 1532 viewsGlyn1

Churchill... on 20:15 - Feb 14 by Kilkennyjack

‘If the Welsh are striking over hunger, then we must fill their bellies with lead’

Winston Churchill. 1910.

Enough.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

"Don't be so gullible Kilkennyjack."
Jeremy Corbyn, 2019.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Churchill... on 01:16 - Feb 22 with 1529 viewsGlyn1

If anyone wants a well-researched account of what really occurred at Tonypandy, this is by Phil Carradice, a Welsh writer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/waleshistory/2010/11/tonypandy_riots_1910.html
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 2:06]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Churchill... on 09:42 - Feb 22 with 1448 viewsWarwickHunt

Churchill... on 00:11 - Feb 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

How’s life up there in Felixstowe all dandy.

Come back and live in Swansea for a couple of years, it’s thriving down here

We are lucky enough to have a couple of food banks you’ll love it . I

There’ll be a lot more if Corbyn continues to facilitate Brexit. In Felixstowe too.

Take your blinkers off.
Churchill... on 17:05 - Feb 22 with 1393 viewsKilkennyjack

Churchill... on 01:12 - Feb 22 by Glyn1

"Don't be so gullible Kilkennyjack."
Jeremy Corbyn, 2019.

‘Feck you Jezza, you Tory Brexit enabling posh boy’
KKJ - 2019 🍀

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024